ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
IN get-together - July 11th - 13th!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tostito  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is there a date this is going on? Im not living in Evansville for the summer...but its only an hour drive so I would definitly make the trip

Graf wrote:
You have an AMAZINGLY good username. That is more of an accomplishment than I will ever have
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
They actually remember me, or are you simply speaking on their behalf? What with all of the alcohol there.

Of course they remember you...they weren't that drunk.

Also, what could be the latest possible day for you to be able to make this? We'll just go off that date for now.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad I'm only 15...I'll likely be in Indianapolis sometime over the summer, and my parents would probably say no anyway...yeah. I miss out on all the fun
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
tostito  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:

Also, what could be the latest possible day for you to be able to make this? We'll just go off that date for now.

Is this going to be on like a weekend or weekday?

Graf wrote:
You have an AMAZINGLY good username. That is more of an accomplishment than I will ever have
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tostito wrote:
PriestMLH wrote:

Is this going to be on like a weekend or weekday?

Weekend I would hope. Might be multiple days.
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have this sometime in September, then I will have a very good chance of coming.

Any earlier than that is probably a no-go.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give me a date and I'll try my best to come :P

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much I think I can only make it on a weekend during summer. If it gets pushed back to when school starts I can make it any day of the week

Graf wrote:
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in Douchebag Just let me know when and how much alcohol you guys want me to consume.

Also, it will surely have to be a weekend because I can't do anything during the week (work, no sick days, no vacation time, etc.).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:

This is my answer.

I looked it up on mapquest, and there's a good 4 or 5 roads that I'd have to take for about 40 miles apiece to come directly South to Evansville (5 hour drive). It's not like a quick drive down to Charleston or St. Louis, taking the same highway the whole time. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but it all depends on my health...and my availability (seems me or the wife have something planned constantly).

Just keep me posted. I know you wanna come up here sometime and play golf, so in return (or future-return) I'd love to come down and hang with you guys.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
joerod wrote:

This is my answer.

I looked it up on mapquest, and there's a good 4 or 5 roads that I'd have to take for about 40 miles apiece to come directly South to Evansville (5 hour drive). It's not like a quick drive down to Charleston or St. Louis, taking the same highway the whole time. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but it all depends on my health...and my availability (seems me or the wife have something planned constantly).

Just keep me posted. I know you wanna come up here sometime and play golf, so in return (or future-return) I'd love to come down and hang with you guys.

Coming from a guy that goes, "I'm coming! Wait, no I'm not! Wait, yes I am! Wait, snow! Oh no! Uh, wait! I'm coming!"

10 Minutes later...

"Uh no I'm not coming. Haha GOT YOU BWAHAHA"
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to come to this, but it's a matter of age limit and whether my parents would let me go or not. I will be 17 in June, so that could be a problem if there is alcohol present. Also, I don't think my mom likes the idea of meeting people from the Internet. I don't know something's wrong with her or something

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
tostito  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:
I would love to come to this, but it's a matter of age limit and whether my parents would let me go or not. I will be 17 in June, so that could be a problem if there is alcohol present. Also, I don't think my mom likes the idea of meeting people from the Internet. I don't know something's wrong with her or something

Just tell your mother everyone is a well rounded person and as friendly as they come. Generally when you are 17 you just forget to mention the word alcohol around them >_>

Graf wrote:
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
SArmstr0ng wrote:
joerod wrote:

This is my answer.

Coming from a guy that goes, "I'm coming! Wait, no I'm not! Wait, yes I am! Wait, snow! Oh no! Uh, wait! I'm coming!"

10 Minutes later...

"Uh no I'm not coming. Haha GOT YOU BWAHAHA"

Guilty as charged. I've missed out on 3 get-togethers because something always seems to come up. So this time I'm just giving a "possibly" instead of saying anything definite.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
DevilMayAsian wrote:
They actually remember me, or are you simply speaking on their behalf? What with all of the alcohol there.

For *my* sake and given the details thus far, July 25th - 27th would give me a 99% chance of going, without being too much of a worry-wart.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: