ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
IN get-together - July 11th - 13th!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
Okay so there's still a decent sized group coming =).

wuLFe - we live right on the edge of East side downtown so there's plenty of nearby hotels just down the road, also, will be awesome to see Dan again.

As far as bringing anything along...I've only told Frankie to bring his Rock Band drum set since ours is absolute shit.

We have 4 360's in the apartment as well as about 6 TV's...so basically if you want to bring anything you're more than welcome...we have the space for it, but we don't really NEED anything. But it never hurts to have extra stuff I suppose.

Also this apartment has TONS of wires running in and out of everywhere...so keep that in mind when you're walking haha....but we do have a wireless router with a 20.0 Mb connection...so if you have anything wireless that you want to use then you're more than welcome since we're using up all the ports on the other router.

Anyone bringing customs along? Those are always a good time.

Also if anyone has the ability to stream some stuff, that would be cool too.

I'll bring my laptop with the Gamebridge for streaming/vid capture (haven't tried it, but I assume it will work) - also, will bring PS2 with customs (although I haven't got any new ones since I last saw you at Malictus' place all those months ago )

EDIT : After checking up hotel prices, I've decided that the floor seems a lot more economical (plus I don't want to miss FrankieB rubbing his balls in it - *rowr* )
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubbing his balls is a bit different from dipping his balls. =/

Regardless, I'll still bring my sleeping bag along, just in case. Bringing my controller and camera, too.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

put me down for an almost definitely* around 4 in the afternoon on Saturday, and leaving latish Saturday night

*depends on how little I can do to get my parents mad at me between now and July 12

wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
Rubbing his balls is a bit different from dipping his balls. =/

Regardless, I'll still bring my sleeping bag along, just in case. Bringing my controller and camera, too.

I like my version better
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To appease everybody, I'm going to fashion a pair of shorts with my balls hanging out of them at all times, so I can rub them and dip them on anything and everything I see. This will satisfy all guests and incur epic lulz.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
tostito  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL oh shit I am now scared of you Frankie >_>. I will bring my laptop probably too and stream off that if needed. Bringing an extra guitar too if needed.

Graf wrote:
You have an AMAZINGLY good username. That is more of an accomplishment than I will ever have
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
To appease everybody, I'm going to fashion a pair of shorts with my balls hanging out of them at all times, so I can rub them and dip them on anything and everything I see. This will satisfy all guests and incur epic lulz.

I think you just scared away 3/4 of the attendees :-)... I'm part of that 1/4 though, I wouldn't mind... Did I just say that out loud?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, as much as I hate to say this, gas just hit $4.19 here in Lexington. Nicki and I are short on funds as it is with rent, her birthday and our engagement that just passed. Being able to afford $60 to put into the tank looks very unlikely right now.

I'm not pulling out right now though, just letting you know that if I do pull out towards the end of the week this is why.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa now. You wanna bully me into going and thinking about pulling out a week before? >=/

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me dude, the last thing I want to do is miss this, but its going to be really difficult for me to justify spending the last $50 I have in my bank account on gas, knowing I'm not going to get paid for a few more days, to drive a few hours and spend money at a get together.

And I'm not backing out, just saying if I do, this is why. I simply cannot afford these fucking gas prices, not to mention going to the grocery store, getting some chicken, pork chops, milk and diapers and spending close to $50.
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*

Get your ass over here. I'll comp you for your gas and help with other expenses. Think of it as a late engagement present.

colts100  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a certain age limit? Because I saw someone say "I would come but I'm only 13." Im 14 so can i still come?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boooo Frankie :-(... I guess I can find a cheap hooker at a motel for that night :-)

and yeah.... Priest I have a major problem that may inhibit my ability of attending......

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU LIVE :-)

I can just imagine driving down to Evansville and then realizing I have no idea where in Evansville you are... that would be totally... lulz...

But yeah Wulfe if you are still going and you read this by today or tomorrow I might end up just accepting your offer for a ride... Because I really do not feel like driving to unknown places... I will just chip in some money for gas if thats okay... Let me see how things turn out and I will see again on Wednesday if I still need a ride down there.

EDIT: Leave it to Frankie to Pull out Early. :-)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh...Frankie doesn't like pulling out tyvm.

DMA, I will kindly accept your engagement present offer. All that would help would be the usual. Food, smokes, beverage. I think I can handle the gas (at least I hope I can) and whatever else might arise.

Good news people, I got my tracking number for my Omega Pedal LULZ. Hopefully it'll be in before Friday night and then if one of you break it, I'll break ya face.

SEE YOU SATURDAY!
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:
Boooo Frankie :-(... I guess I can find a cheap hooker at a motel for that night :-)

and yeah.... Priest I have a major problem that may inhibit my ability of attending......

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU LIVE :-)

I can just imagine driving down to Evansville and then realizing I have no idea where in Evansville you are... that would be totally... lulz...

But yeah Wulfe if you are still going and you read this by today or tomorrow I might end up just accepting your offer for a ride... Because I really do not feel like driving to unknown places... I will just chip in some money for gas if thats okay... Let me see how things turn out and I will see again on Wednesday if I still need a ride down there.

EDIT: Leave it to Frankie to Pull out Early. :-)

No problem - I'd like the company - hate driving on my own - we might be joined by dspoonrt as well, although he still has to get back to me.

Also, you'll need to PM me your address (not to worry - I know Indy pretty well, so I doubt I'll have any problems finding your place), and Priest needs to PM me his address in Evansville.

Here's hoping that my swanky new phone with GPS is up to the task
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: