ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
IN get-together - July 11th - 13th!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else need my address?
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I got my United States Federal Government Federal Tax Refund Stimulus check today that will totally be going to bills and the rest will be going towards some Dunkin Donuts. If I have any money left over from that I'll fill up my tank and start driving!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
malictus  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
Anyone else need my address?

Yep, I do. See you on Saturday!
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My OMEGA PEDAL HAS ARRIVED IN LEXINGTON.

Lets hope it actually works!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs more me playing with your pedal plox.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have access to a Wii? I was thinking some SSBB could be fun, and I do have it if nobody in the apartment does, but I'm guessing that with 4 gamers under one roof, ONE of you has to have a Wii?

Oh well - I'm really excited about getting to spend a weekend with Frankie B and the Douchebags (and co ) - just 4 more hours of work to make it through tomorrow morning
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No kidding. Being able to have the Douchebags in the same room will be the event that makes it worthwhile. (why haven't we been playing?)

I have a lunch shift to cover, some minor obligations to take care of and I'm off to Priestland! =D

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB & the Douchebags in one room = EPIC

After the podcast I'm going straight to bed, waking up at 7AM and cooking some breakfast. We should be there before lunchtime

You guys are going to love this pedal. I sure hope no one "cracks my pads" or "makes my pads bubble" like everybody's been whining about lately.

However, if you guys do break my pads, it gives me a reason to 1) kick somebody's ass and 2) buy that brand spanking new Ion set that'll come out soon
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we most definitely have a Wii in the apartment...so that's covered...however we do only have 3 WiiMotes and 3 Nunchucks, 2 GC controllers...so if you guys want to bring extras to cover your preference for brawl, then be my guest =).

We shall have some douchebaggery!

Also...we don't actually have a fully functioning drumset in the apartment...and won't have one until frankie brings his on saturday...so we'll either have to mess with the pads until they work...or find some other way to play that night..

Also, I'm capable of streaming now with my laptop, but if someone has a gamebridge or some kind of capturing device that works with a laptop I would love to have two streams going, one of the screen, the other of the players...if at all possible. I can cover the players side of the stream, but the capturing device we'll have to work on.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PriestMLH wrote:
Yes we most definitely have a Wii in the apartment...so that's covered...however we do only have 3 WiiMotes and 3 Nunchucks, 2 GC controllers...so if you guys want to bring extras to cover your preference for brawl, then be my guest =).

We shall have some douchebaggery!

Also...we don't actually have a fully functioning drumset in the apartment...and won't have one until frankie brings his on saturday...so we'll either have to mess with the pads until they work...or find some other way to play that night..

Also, I'm capable of streaming now with my laptop, but if someone has a gamebridge or some kind of capturing device that works with a laptop I would love to have two streams going, one of the screen, the other of the players...if at all possible. I can cover the players side of the stream, but the capturing device we'll have to work on.

OK - I'll bring a wiimote and a nunchuk, and my gamebridge, as well as some other party games for the Wii (Rayman, Sonic and Mario at Olympigs, and whatever else I can dig up). I'll also have my laptop so we can definitely handle two streams (although we'll have to set up all that ustream stuff when I get there, since I've never done it before)

I could bring my drumpads, but they're pretty much shitty as well - they're definitely usable, but lots of random hits/no hits which have made me pretty much hate playing the drums in RB - let me know if you want tme to bring it along, and I'll just bring the pads, and hook everything else up to your set.

We'll be sorted - I'll be at your place around 5pm!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
malictus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you guys tomorrow afternoon! Hopefully folks will still be halfway sane, sober, and awake by that point.... well, at least the awake part
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shift is done. See you guys in 3 hours!

FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save some alcohol for me boys. Its gonna be a doozie tomorrow night! Hahahahahahaha
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UGH lol My internets crapped and I double posted.

Last edited by FrankieB on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
Save some alcohol for me boys. Its gonna be a doozie tomorrow night! Hahahahahahaha

FrankieB wrote:

I think you have already had a bit too much to drink. :-)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: