ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
IN get-together - July 11th - 13th!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ihatetheghetto  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everyones having fun :O
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only photo of the bash: FrankieB and the Douchebags!

Priest is there, somewhere...I think. Could have sworn that photo was because of him.

EDIT: Should probably mention the bash while I'm here. lawls

I gotta say, having the Douchebags and Frankie there to hog up all of the Rock Band goodness was pretty fucking sweet. Malictus was there...for only Saturday evening, but it very nice to have had him around while he was in town.

At the same time, it was a bummer that Mushy wasn't able to come, along with some other asshats (I'm looking at you, joerod). Maybe we can get another get together in order that'll work out a bit better next time.

As always, it's a pleasure to be around you guys. We'll have to schedule another live band session again, as geeky as that sounds. It was a fucking blast, not having to go back to the main menu to switch instruments so that I could toss Wulfe the bad vocal songs at will. XD

Thanks for having me, Priest.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to say, I had a ridiculously awesome time. For next time, we'll have to take band pictures, in tune to what we were talking about this morning. In house banding > Xbox Live banding, however RB2 might make it easier to switch instruments. Thats rumored anyway.

wuLFe's hand in front of Priest's face is . I still think we should have yanked the sheet off and taken a photo....

Note to self: NEVER take DMA to Golden Corral. If you do, prepare to be there for a loooooooooooong time.

We must do this again soon. If we do it here we will have to go old school and video record everything, because of my HDTV. We would have to ghetto rig the apartment to capture any video. Likewise I don't have a webcam, so perhaps Priest's laptop with the camera could do that trick.

We should figure something out before gas reaches $5 a gallon.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:

We should figure something out before gas reaches $5 a gallon.

Next week??? :-)

Seems like you guys had a blast, can't wait for some other people to divulge into what happened... It's a shame I couldn't be there... But things happen in life and you have to deal with them...

May I ask why there is some Pepto Bismol some eye drops??? a fountain drink cup and a medicine holder on that table... Were you guys making Meth or something. :-)

EDIT: Oh yeah and somebody left their gum on that cup. :_)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
joerod  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bite me, DMA. If I had any shot of coming, I would have. Maybe next time there's one semi-near me, I WON'T have a job and WILL have a car (of my own).

Also Subway still sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a lot of fun even if I didn't get to stay very long ---- thanks for having us Priest!
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
Bite me, DMA. If I had any shot of coming, I would have. Maybe next time there's one semi-near me, I WON'T have a job and WILL have a car (of my own).

Also Subway still sucks.

You know what's great? Not your face.

I have a job AND wasn't using my own car to make this trip. That's not a very great excuse to not come, so I think you're just afraid of me. Yup. You're deathly afraid of me, but that's okay. If I were you and had never encountered another being who had a healthy diet of delicious and nutritious Subway subs, I'd be armed with a bat....covered in rusty nails.......that could shoot lasers. Anything that could give me an edge.

I guess I'm not for everybody. =/

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup - it was a lot of fun - thanks for hosting us Priest.

I didn't notice the giant bottle of Pepto in Priests room, but maybe he assumed (as we all did) that DMA would suffer significantly from having cleaned the Golden Corral out of it's entire buffet

Also : "TEETH"
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
donrandall  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:

I didn't notice the giant bottle of Pepto in Priests room, but maybe he assumed (as we all did) that DMA would suffer significantly from having cleaned the Golden Corral out of it's entire buffet

Rofl wuLFe. It looks like all of you had an excellent time. I wish Pittsburgh had get-togethers like this that would be awesome!

BTW: wuLFe you look incredibly smashed lol

MrPink  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

donrandall wrote:
wuLFe wrote:

Rofl wuLFe. It looks like all of you had an excellent time. I wish Pittsburgh had get-togethers like this that would be awesome!

BTW: wuLFe you look incredibly smashed lol

i dont know dude pittsburgh has some good get-togethers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: