ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
dh08fest LIVE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dho  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: dh08fest LIVE Reply with quote

Streaming happening now! HellAshes, Phr34k and Me/Nulien/Mithin playing RB!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hellashes-plays-stuff
---

Everyone should be around at 6 - 7PM. This year's theme is Grill & Game. That's all we'll be doing. Maybe some sleeping. (I hope I have room for everybody who is staying. I probably won't.) Expect some epic streamage from some epic players! Unfortunately, the forecast changed from sunny to partly cloudy to isolated thunderstorms, so the theme may be more of ``game and make grill food inside.'' We'll see. It's going to be awesome no matter how it turns out.

---

So, Phr34k decided he could make it down next weekend. So I decided to have a big, fun, party. Rock Band, Guitar Hero, cookouts and community-famous faces. Come one, come all to dhofest. 6 - 8 of June; starting the evening of the 6th. Phr34k and Nulien would be getting into Albany around 8:15, so they wouldn't be down here until 9-something. In any case, it sounds like epic fun. Have some time next weekend? Around the Albany / Poughkeepsie area of NY? Wanna come? Lemme know

Edit: I figure I should post some details. I'm up in Elizaville, NY. This is about 45 minutes south of Albany proper, about 45 minutes north of Poughkeepsie. 2.5 or so hours from NYC (less, depending how you drive and how much traffic you hit on the Hutchinson River Parkway), about an hour and a half from Danbury, CT. I'm out in the middle of nowhere, so don't expect anything to do other than grilling out, having beer, and playing Rock Band. While this is an informal thing, please let me know if you'll be showing up so I can make relevant plans

Attendees (alphabetic order)!

• dho (duh)
  • HellAshes
  • Mithin
  • Nulien
  • Phr34k
  • Tobias911
  • toymachine

Not yet confirmed:

• Witwix -_-

--dho

Last edited by dho on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 21 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dragging my uberkit down as well, so this should be epic win.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I can make it. It's a whopping 5 minutes from my house. (2 minutes for dho who drives 90 on my roads. )

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Bman0517  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I can get a ride and come, I'd love to meet you all and have some fun and such. =/
I guess I'm pending...
121212 wrote:
I recently started playing my DS Lite again and want to get some games for it. I already have New Super Mario Bros, GH: On Tour and Final Fantasy III.
Anyone have any ideas. Thanks.
buy a psp. gg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 541286281365
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn if only I coulda known like... 2 weeks ago... I coulda redid my work schedule...Fuuuuck... and I live like... only 2 hours south of you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: dhofest next weekend, 6-8 June 2008 Reply with quote

dho wrote:

• Witwix!!!!

\o/

I was expecting something to get in the way for him, but that's sweet that he's coming now.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
witwix  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: dhofest next weekend, 6-8 June 2008 Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
dho wrote:

• Witwix!!!!

\o/

I was expecting something to get in the way for him, but that's sweet that he's coming now.

Hey man, I really have been trying to come up, it's not even excuses that I've been making, just really fucking bad luck.

Also I get 4 exclamation points, fuck yeah.
LordAnarchy  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how far is this from sussex NJ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordAnarchy wrote:
how far is this from sussex NJ?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sussex+nj+to+elizaville+ny&ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&z=9

1 hr 51 mins.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: dhofest next weekend, 6-8 June 2008 Reply with quote

witwix wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
dho wrote:

• Witwix!!!!

\o/

Hey man, I really have been trying to come up, it's not even excuses that I've been making, just really fucking bad luck.

I know how it feels. (Random bad luck things happen before going to MDCLXX's and Squirrelfest.)

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

dho  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: dhofest next weekend, 6-8 June 2008 Reply with quote

witwix wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
dho wrote:

• Witwix!!!!

\o/

Yeah, sue me for being excited. It's not like I get to hang out with you every weekend and we've been trying to plan something for the past few months, so... :P

Also, everyone else interested, please keep me updated pertaining to your status so I can make proper arrangements.

--dho
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could come to this, but even if I could get a ride up there I'd never be allowed . Next year I'll be in college at Albany though, so make this an annual event and I'll be there for sure .
witwix  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: dhofest next weekend, 6-8 June 2008 Reply with quote

dho wrote:
witwix wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
dho wrote:

• Witwix!!!!

\o/

Yeah, sue me for being excited. It's not like I get to hang out with you every weekend and we've been trying to plan something for the past few months, so... :P

Also, everyone else interested, please keep me updated pertaining to your status so I can make proper arrangements.

--dho

Just saying, it's badass that I have !!!! after my name.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PieGuy wrote:
I wish I could come to this, but even if I could get a ride up there I'd never be allowed . Next year I'll be in college at Albany though, so make this an annual event and I'll be there for sure .

If you're in Albany, it would be easy to come down even every weekend.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

NYVideoGameFreak  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Can now officially put me on the not going list because of parental denial. Sry guys i want to go but i kinda have to lisen to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: