ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
dh08fest LIVE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shift  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that we couldn't make it up yesterday, but the tournament thing ended at like 9 PM. X_X
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ParadigmShift89
dho  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok. Feel free to come up any time

--dho
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
Kerrang  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did you guys have fun? I was watching the stream and it looked like you were lol. Screw the whole repeatedly buffering thing, I learned to live with it
If I lived over there I would totally go.
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got home about an hour ago. Epic weekend all around. toymachine and Tobias should have quite a bit of videos/pictures to share. Thanks again dho for putting up with our crazy antics all weekend XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
dho  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for coming. It was awesome to see all you guys again. There are plenty of videos of me making an ass of myself and epicness all around. Except my GGaHT run in the endless setlist. After 5 hours of playing and breaks (and staying up all night) I didn't come anywhere near my 93% run from earlier that day (where I raped all the zigs). On our endless setlist run we got 54/58 gold stars and about 52/58 runs at least one person got an FC of the song.

Hopefully there will be more of these to come with a bit more planning. Can't wait for the videos to show up (check back here for info ).

--dho
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
Mithin  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, so I just about woke up after gettin400 BABIESg all the sleep I needed after 24+ hours of driving in 3 days ...

lol it was a blaMENERGYst there dho, thanks so much for having us over. HA is truly a GH beast and I can't wait till we can get toPEGASUSgether again for more greaBEARBLASTt times. Hopefully at Mithinfest >_> LOL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, if i saw this eariler, me and a buddy could have made it down there, we live like 1hr and a half away. oh well, maybe next time
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: