ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Community Calendar - June Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natorade  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
Am I the only one that is going to buy GH:A?

ANd nice job on the calender Chris! Looks really nice!

No, you're not the only one. I'm definitely gonna get it too. I really don't understand all the bitching about it. I mean, 40 more songs (or however many), hell yeah. Its like a gigantic DLC pack. Especially since I'm getting pretty bored with all these same songs right now, this is the perfect time for 40 or so more.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Teh Natorade
KidIcarus  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:

Of course not. Me and my friend are...for different systems..pretty smart, eh?
Dreminem  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natorade wrote:
louster200 wrote:

No, you're not the only one. I'm definitely gonna get it too. I really don't understand all the bitching about it. I mean, 40 more songs (or however many), hell yeah. Its like a gigantic DLC pack. Especially since I'm getting pretty bored with all these same songs right now, this is the perfect time for 40 or so more.

I would have much rather had GH:Metallica or a good band. Not a band that had maybe 2 good songs. I really don't think people will enjoy playing songs by the same band for more than 30 minutes. Rock the 80's was a good concept.

They should have done a better band or something like "Guitar Hero Heavy Metal" Or some type of rock. At least that would have some variety of artists instead of hearing the same band playing every single song.

It could have been any type of rock btw, I just don't know what the different types of rock are called.
Get 100% on 60 songs on expert [x] (64)
Get good at fast strumming [x]
Stay top 5 in RevDS and HooT [x]
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreminem wrote:
or a good band

lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they've already released 6 new songs for the Xbox 360 in june.

So the DLC just isnt for the PS3
exJORDANary  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dads got skills? big ticket tournament??

What are these things????? >.> <.< O.o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreminem wrote:
GH:Metallica or a good band

If I had to choose between these two, I'd go with the latter, I'd take a good band over metallica any day

On topic: I have both (all three) of the new GH's reserved so I'm hoping I have the money when they release so I can get them ASAP. I'm also hoping to have some light shed on the new DLC...I saw there's a motorhead pack today, any other plans for this month?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kevinsomnia PSN Name: kevinsomnia Wii Friend Code: 5167189402308253
yamo5  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, from what I've seen Five DLC packs are coming out for GH3 this month. I'm hoping they're worrying more about DLC then making games.

Another question: I remember reading a forum about Beenox making a guitar hero. Could GH: Metallica be what they're making?

Last edited by yamo5 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
harukofan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neat.
Dreminem  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yamo5 wrote:
Yea, from what I've seen Five DLC packs are coming out out for GH3 this month. I'm hoping they're worrying more about DLC then making games.

Another question: I remember reading a forum about Beenox making a guitar hero. Could GH: Metallica be what they're making?

I think they are making a GH: Metallica. I saw something about that.

When I said GH: Metallica or a good band I meant a band other than aerosmith. I don't know though, I might just be one of few that don't like that band that much.

After watching the trailers for it, it doesn't seem that bad. I actually liked some of the stuff, and like most people say, it is just more songs to play. I will buy it if I don't win it at the two tournaments for it that day (lol).
Get 100% on 60 songs on expert [x] (64)
Get good at fast strumming [x]
Stay top 5 in RevDS and HooT [x]
kevinsomnia  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreminem wrote:

When I said GH: Metallica or a good band I meant a band other than aerosmith. I don't know though, I might just be one of few that don't like that band that much.

I knew what you meant, I just saw an opportunity for a mediocre joke. Personally I would think a GH:Metallica would be terrible, they have good songs but there's not a WHOLE lot of variety. Maybe make a GH:Metal or something like that and have a couple Metallica songs on there, maybe stuff from Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets because those are the only albums I can listen to without wanting to rip my ears off and eat them after 3 tracks.

But IMO a GH dedicated to a certain genre would be much better than a GH dedicated to just one band. And I know, there are going to be songs by other bands on GH:A, and I'm a fan of Aerosmith, and I am looking forward to the game, but if they were to release a series of GH titles in the same vain as RT80s I think it'd be much better than GH:(Band) they could ever make.

They could start with Metal because that seems to be the popular vote, they could make a punk, a classic rock, a grunge, any other genre they could think of, at least that would give us more variety than just one band.

Just my 2 cents, but either way, I'll most likely end up owning every GH title made when it's all said and done.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kevinsomnia PSN Name: kevinsomnia Wii Friend Code: 5167189402308253
zero070  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will on tour have stat tracking here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: