ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
First round of playoffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deimos  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: First round of playoffs Reply with quote

It's now 5 minutes to the time when playoffs are supposed to start, so some things I need to note quickly:

- Some leagues have not yet been set up, so the songs won't all be available right at midnight. I'll be turning each league on as soon as I'm sure it's correct, but please be patient. I'm sure you don't want to see an incorrectly setup round and start working on the wrong song. They'll be up as soon as possible.

- Also, some leagues have not been totally finalized as to who did or didn't make playoffs, so I've had to leave score submission enabled for everyone in the league for the moment. That means that "Enter Scores" will show up for you but you may not actually need to submit, as you may not be in the playoffs. I can't restrict this until all the leagues have been finalized, but if you want to start working on a song just in case you made it, you're welcome to.

- Some leagues will have a longer-running playoffs than normal. Specifically, the One-Man Band leagues and any team league will have one week for each playoff round, instead of the typical 3 days. This is to accommodate the difficulty of arranging a time for teams to play together, and the fact that One Man Band participants still effectively need to play 4 songs per round.

Sorry for the additional waiting, I'll have everything up as soon as possible.
jray  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooh
im pumped

BEST VIDEO EVER :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-50PoPFH3U

06:01 strikebowler585 : first of all, Id like to know what buttsex feels like (this is from pkovach's stream)
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless you for giving us One-Man-Band-ers a full week. I was trying to figure out how I was going to find time over the next few days to do that AND my GH league song.

Just one of the many reasons that you rock!

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
smitherzMAR  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Deimos, straight up awesome! Just one question though...I know we can find the song for the week on the leagues page, but what about our brackets, will they posted somewhere else or will they be in the same place?
Larson  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come u guys kicked me out of gh3 xpert league? i didnt do anything wrong and i would be in AAA-1 playoffs, this is really shitty deimos.
Janus5k  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw elx's topic.

Still awesome though.

How disturbing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: