ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I finally beat you - MaximusDM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
musth  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: I finally beat you - MaximusDM Reply with quote

I've been setting a goal for myself....to beat MaximusDM at every difficulty ( not counting easy )

Finally bumped you down a notch in Hard. But only by a few hundred points. So bring it, if you think you can.

BTW...my next goal...beating SkepticalMario on hard and medium.

Why is my expert score already higher than skeptical or Maximus? By a lot? And Im only in 65th place on expert?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh snap.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am most confident I could beat you in every category because the majority of my upper scores are just regular playthroughs without looking at the note charts. I would really like to lend my time to get up there and match Echelar on Medium and all and I'm sure I can improve on the majority of the harder songs but right now I got Darkwing nipping at my heals in Easy and it is the only thing I can hang on to. -_-

And now I see myself doing scores that I had avoided and stopped playing as soon as I hit the top. So I guess as soon as I jump well enough into the lead to feel safe I will get around to beating you!

Last edited by MaximusDM on Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DefiedAnEmperor PSN Name: MaximusDM
Darkwing  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaximusDM wrote:
...right now I got Darkwing nippingat my heals in Easy and it is the only thing I can hang on to. -_-

And now I see myself doing scores that I had avoided and stopped playing as soon as I hit the top. So I guess as soon as I jump well enough into the lead to feel safe I will get around to beating you!

Good to see I'm keeping you on your toes!

I'm running out of steam on being able to make much more progress against you in Easy, but I haven't given up yet. (if I could figure out Fly On The Wall, it would definitely help my score...ugh...I just can't seem to find the right SP strategy for that one)

I'm also starting to work on Medium, as well. Moved from 29th to 16th today, and there's lots of songs for me to improve on.

See you at the top!
SkepticalMario  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I finally beat you - MaximusDM Reply with quote

musth wrote:
I've been setting a goal for myself....to beat MaximusDM at every difficulty ( not counting easy )

Finally bumped you down a notch in Hard. But only by a few hundred points. So bring it, if you think you can.

BTW...my next goal...beating SkepticalMario on hard and medium.

Why is my expert score already higher than skeptical or Maximus? By a lot? And Im only in 65th place on expert?

I don't even play anymore. Knock yourself out.

Bark at the Zoo
ES942  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i rarely ever look at the note charts myself, unless its a song like sharp dressed man, because of the sp strategy. i already have the #1 score on this song, but i feel that i can significantly improve my score, because the second place score (or third, i dont remember) is close behind, without a FC, so i need to get a better strategy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its easy to say you dont look at the note charts anymore when you have practically perfected every song.

Some of us are still trying at this!

I Don't think I will ever get close to your scores, ES942, but I need to set myself a goal so I can finally say I've done the best I could at this game, and then sit and wait for GH2.

Shame you stopped playing, SkepticalMario, but at least it means you'll be staying still while I try to reach your score.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

musth wrote:
Shame you stopped playing, SkepticalMario, but at least it means you'll be staying still while I try to reach your score.

It's easy to say you'll stop once you reach a certain goal, but this game gets a hold on you. I thought I'd stop playing without ever beating expert; I thought the amount of effort it would take to get good enough to pass Cowboys from Hell wouldn't be worth it. But I was wrong, and now I'm in the top 10 on Hard.

I may not play anymore, but I can still encourage you to better yourself by taunting you until you finally pass me.

Bark at the Zoo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: