ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DLC - Isle of Wight (Kasabian, Sex Pistols, Kaiser Chiefs)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inimitable  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClarkIR wrote:
So in review, we like rockband DLC to be trendy, popular, and enjoyable to play as a group. We like our guitar hero DLC to make a halfway decent attempt to kick us in the balls with steel toe boots.

I guess this is pretty accurate. I don't care so much for "trendy" and "popular" so long as it's fun as a group, but that's the gist of it.

I do realize that not everyone here has both GH3 and RB and obviously not everyone looks for the same things in each game -- which is an issue with this argument! But for me, since I have both, I can safely say: if a GH3 song isn't challenging me and making my palm a little sweaty, it's doing it wrong. Just like if a RB song is boring me and my roommates to death it's in the crapper in my book as well.

That said, this DLC is a no-go for me. Hopefully they'll surprise us within the next couple DLC releases!

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: