ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
MILWAUKEE/SUMMERFEST: IT'S ON
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: MILWAUKEE/SUMMERFEST: IT'S ON Reply with quote

fcphantom and krisdaschwab912 are going to be around for the Rush show on Friday the 27th. It also looks like fc and I are going to see They Might Be Giants the night before, the 26th.

SO WHY NOT MAKE A MINI-MEETUP OUT OF IT?

We are going to rock the Rock Band takes the stage thing, most likely on Friday. Come watch us own or make fools of ourselves and blame the equipment.

Saturday the 28th then becomes GODDAMMIT YOU PLAY TOO MUCH ROCK BAND day at my house.

Interested parties should PM me, I'll try to organize things. Since my house is pretty close to a park and ride lot that can be used to hop a shuttle bus to and from Summerfest, it's kind of ideal for Ground Zero.

I'll try not to suck at putting everything together.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it. Much drinking, exploding of rectangles, and maybe even moviemaking expected!
rkcr  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking love TMBG... but I don't think I'd take a day off work just to see them. (Especially since I saw them just a year ago.)

I might come (if you'd have me), depending on carpooling. Gas prices are just too high for me to come on my own. :/
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're certainly welcome to come. Carpooling is the bee's knees.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
alexonfire  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll join up with you guys on friday at the truck. i should be there at around 4-5. i'm gonna try to see rush afterwards, but if that falls through i'll be at sevendust.

alex

arodsteezy  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im lost you guys are probably too old for me lol

but yea im trying to find some stuff going on here in milwaukee

GO SKATE!
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, here's my situation:

On Friday, my dad has some bullshit meeting from 1-5. He managed to get permission to leave at three. So here are my options:

1. Leave at three as planned. Get there at like 5:30.
2. Meet someone at someone's house somewhere and give me a ride down to Milwaukee, where my dad will meet up with me. I'd have to leave my car at your place until Monday.
3. Have someone come pick me up at my house and take me down to Milwaukee. I will pay for gas from the distance it takes from your place to mine and back.
4. Pray that the meeting gets cancelled, and my dad and I can leave at noon.

So yeah. If anyone can help me out, that would be appreciated. I'd drive myself down there, but my dad is already going down with me for the concert, and that is just a severe waste of gas.
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm heading down there Thursday afternoon (about 2:30 or so from L.C.) and not coming back until sometime Saturday or Sunday. I'd be happy to give you a lift down there if you wanted to leave a day early.

Chuckle's roommate is going to help us out for the Rock Band contest now, so it won't be a big deal if you can't make it until later.
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fcphantom wrote:
I'm heading down there Thursday afternoon (about 2:30 or so from L.C.) and not coming back until sometime Saturday or Sunday. I'd be happy to give you a lift down there if you wanted to leave a day early.

Chuckle's roommate is going to help us out for the Rock Band contest now, so it won't be a big deal if you can't make it until later.

Is there any way you can leave at say 7:30? I'd be happy to go down if I can either get someone to take my shift or if someone can pick me up at 7:30.

I'll call around to see if someone else can take my shift. If it happens by like 1, I'll let you know. Then you can swing by here and I'll give you 10-ish bucks for gas.
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck and I are going to see TMBG Thursday night, so 7:30 would be too late. I can drive up to get you earlier though if you can get someone to take your shift.
alexonfire  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so when is everyone meeting up friday? i can be there at anytime really. i have fcphantoms cell number. do we have some guitarists/ bassists going?

Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your PM, dood.
rkcr  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I was only tentative, but I'm definitely not coming now... no one to drive with, and my tire is flat. So have fun guys.
arodsteezy  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexonfire wrote:
so when is everyone meeting up friday? i can be there at anytime really. i have fcphantoms cell number. do we have some guitarists/ bassists going?

i was wondering the same thing and i think i can play bass or guitar

edit: me and my friend and some other guy are starting a guitar hero tourny at lucky's (the ice cream place) please come there is a thread in the tounaments and events forum
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late - we were already there when you posted. For the record - Chuckle, his roommate and I got the top three scores - third with Kris, second with Alex, and first with a guy from Fond du Lac who should be posting here shortly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: