Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Leagues suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXPennyPackerXx  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this isnt any suggestion or anything but there was nowhere else to ask this so...

say i am grounded until say...the end of september possibly after the leagues start...can i sign up and no play until possibly the 2nd or 3rd week??

My Thread

** Proud drummer of 2 years
and reeltar player of 5 years **
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I might put forth an idea. Seperate league for squeezeing. Squeezing takes out the fun for single player competition, and to pretty much win a league you have to know how to squeeze anyway.

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:
I guess I might put forth an idea. Seperate league for squeezeing. Squeezing takes out the fun for single player competition, and to pretty much win a league you have to know how to squeeze anyway.

I really don't know how that would work. So, take out the better players in the league? They have the different divisions for each difficulty, that's probably as close as you'll get to winning. Also depends what qualifies as squeezing? I just don't see any way how that would come close to working.
Duha  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree you can't have a separate league for squeezing because then everyone would have a tied score. because everyone would use the no squeeze path.
ThePuppetMaster  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:
well this isnt any suggestion or anything but there was nowhere else to ask this so...

say i am grounded until say...the end of september possibly after the leagues start...can i sign up and no play until possibly the 2nd or 3rd week??

I think you would have to talk to a mod about that....but their probably going to say no because your put in a certain division based on your Week 1 scores.
xXPennyPackerXx  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when he says mid-september, when does the league manager exactly mean
cuzz its clear past middle we're into the end of september!

EDIT: That it when does he mean the leagues will start?

My Thread

** Proud drummer of 2 years
and reeltar player of 5 years **
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:
when he says mid-september, when does the league manager exactly mean
cuzz its clear past middle we're into the end of september!

EDIT: That it when does he mean the leagues will start?
It simply means that the league's new system is still being worked on. Also with the new Scorehero layout I seriously wouldn't guess that leagues won't happen until November maybe even December... but proabaly not October. Seeing that WT comes out, it'd be stupid to have leagues where you're playing GH3 for a league when you really honestly want to play GH:WT... if you get what I'm saying...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:

What is this, Gamebattles?
atruebassist  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a GHWT league? We would still need to have multiple groups. (ex. GHWT-1 GHWT-2) We need this for the sake of people like iamchris4life and hellashes FCing the whole game in 2 days....If we had this league say during the week of the launch of WT, then we would still have our old leagues plus a WT league to enjoy. This would also create a "noobie" experience to the WT leagues. All in all this would also create multiple ways for people to get in to the action of the leagues. Also another way for people to know that leagues are going on is, post a gigantic advertisement (on the main page) saying that leagues are running.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: l337 caveman
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we participate in more than 3 single player leagues at the same time in season 10? i would love to join 9 different leagues and be competitive in all of them, selecting between 3 leagues is sorta hard :(

also i really liked the s9 scoring system. i thought it was great that you had to squeeze well to get points on the easy songs, since you dont know what your opponents have you have to grind for every single tick/squeeze that you can get and just hope that no one else beat your score
you shouldnt be able to just spend 3-4 minutes FCing i love rock and roll without bothering with any ticks/squeezes and then get just as many points as the guy in 1st place who grinded it 12 hours straight just for a few ticks above upper bound
i really hope you guys arent seriously thinking thats a good idea
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prebensoerensen wrote:
can we participate in more than 3 single player leagues at the same time in season 10? i would love to join 9 different leagues and be competitive in all of them, selecting between 3 leagues is sorta hard

But then we would get people who would do really great in certain leagues and just let the others go to waste. While i do agree that the number should be increased, it shouldn't be by much. I would say 4 or 5 single leagues. Maybe increase "band" leagues to 2 also. Now people have both GHWT and RB/RB2.

prebensoerensen also wrote:
also i really liked the s9 scoring system. i thought it was great that you had to squeeze well to get points on the easy songs, since you dont know what your opponents have you have to grind for every single tick/squeeze that you can get and just hope that no one else beat your score
you shouldnt be able to just spend 3-4 minutes FCing i love rock and roll without bothering with any ticks/squeezes and then get just as many points as the guy in 1st place who grinded it 12 hours straight just for a few ticks above upper bound
i really hope you guys arent seriously thinking thats a good idea

I completely agree with this statement.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In light of the new rule of only 10 songs a week, I would suggest 12. I always do GH2 & 3 but this year I'm into RB2 also. I would like to do all 3 but that is too many songs. My friend wants to do RB2 and WT Full Band and WT guitar and GH3. That is also 12 and for college students 12 songs is nothing. i think people should be more responsible if they get overwhelmed by too many songs.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
elx  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deak2112 wrote:
In light of the new rule of only 10 songs a week, I would suggest 12. I always do GH2 & 3 but this year I'm into RB2 also. I would like to do all 3 but that is too many songs. My friend wants to do RB2 and WT Full Band and WT guitar and GH3. That is also 12 and for college students 12 songs is nothing. i think people should be more responsible if they get overwhelmed by too many songs.

If we allow 12, why not 14, or 16, or 18, etc...... There were far too many people dropping last season, the signup cap should decrease that a bit.
pitstop  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Being in the right place at the wrong time Reply with quote

hi
i would love to sign up for one of the leagues but whenever i try there are always no leagues to sign up for
i have a question and a suggestion>
when will i be able to sign up and
if there isn@t one already could there be a mailing list of interested parties letting them know this information
it@s just very frustrating when all it says is nothing to sign up for
love the site generally
pitstop
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer you question pitstop, Leagues come around whenever the moderators decide. You can/should check this forum every so often for Season 12.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: