ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Question about Pictures...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Question about Pictures... Reply with quote

I'm not a whiz with computers and I was wondering how to get pictures of my scores online; like what kind of camera do I need and how do I get the picture on the computer?
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll need some kind of digital camera or device that can take digital pictures. I take my pictures from my cell phone and email them to myself since I don't have a digital camera. But if you have a camera, transfer the files to your computer via a USB cable or other method.

Once the image file of your score is on your computer, you'll need to signup on a free image hosting website such as http://www.imageshack.us and upload the image from your computer to the web. The site will then give you a URL to link to your picture and this is what you would enter in the "Picture Link" box upon submitting your score.

If you have any trouble let me know and myself or someone here will help you.

(Moved to Website Discussion)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about Pictures... Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
I'm not a whiz with computers and I was wondering how to get pictures of my scores online; like what kind of camera do I need and how do I get the picture on the computer?

don't feel dumb, i don't know how to get videos on here...and if people explained it then by the time i'll get one (which may be sunday, i'm gonna try and talk him into buying me one, cause that's all he's good for) i'll have forgotten how to do it... Mr. Green
GibsonGuy100  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: What to type in? Reply with quote

Do you type in your website name or scorehero name?
GibsonGuy100  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Sorry for the double post Reply with quote

And where on scorehero do you submit scores?
GuitarRanger  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry for the double post Reply with quote

GibsonGuy100 wrote:
And where on scorehero do you submit scores?
I'm not sure what your first question was about, but you insert your scores in the manage scores pages. Manage Scores can be accessed from the home page, and just click on the difficulty you want.

If you meant making an account at imageshack or photobucket, the account doesn't have any relation to scorehero so just use whatever you want.
GibsonGuy100  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Yes thx man now i just gotta get that camera working and then it's time to top the scores. Mr. Green
GuitarRanger  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need pics of all the songs, just any where your score is really high. If you have a pic of a high score on a hard song, I'm guessing most people would believe what you're posting. I just take pics of my scores cause I can, not because they're particularly high...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: