ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Radioshack adapter problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KrookedT  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Radioshack adapter problem Reply with quote

Well I have been using this radioshack adapter I got (model number 260-0729) and it worked fine for the first couple of weeks, but today I go to play and its just not responding... when I try and play emus it wont work anymore, the red analog button wont turn on anymore, nothing! but when I go to game controllers under the control panal it shows up as usb joystick, but I can't configure it or anything. so my question I guess has anyone experienced this before? and fixed it? because I have re-installed the drivers it came with like 5 times and done everything I can think of to fix it. any help would be appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Krooked T PSN Name: Krooked_T
Polly  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried to calibrate the controller under the control panel?
LocalH  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, I've got one and it works fine. What about the LED on the adapter, does it come on? Have you tried a different physical USB port? To make it on-topic, I've found that that adapter does not work properly with the SG's whammy bar, it maps both the whammy bar and strum bar to the normal analog axes.
KrookedT  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just reporting back... never got it to work again and I tried to calibrate it and everything else, just went and swapped it for another one and sure enough it worked just as fine as the old one. Must have just been a problem with the hardware.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Krooked T PSN Name: Krooked_T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: