Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Arvain: Hi again. Not much happening, but soon hopefully ^^
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Arvain: Hi again. Not much happening, but soon hopefully ^^ Reply with quote

Update 12/12/21 :

Ploc. Not even a new fc for an update, but still, I'm still alive. I was right to say I wasn't out of the woods yet, last time. Ughh.

Anyway, trying to get back to playing. I feel like I can't fully get back to a normal state if I don't have some games to actually, seriously play. Sure I shiny hunt pokemons, but meh.

See last post for my update

Well, hello there. It's uhhh... it's been a while, hasn't it.

In between the instances of suicidal and murderous thoughts, more time is passing, soooo I suppose I'm doing better. Impossibly stupid coworkers finding jobs elsewhere, one after the other, MIGHT be helping with my nerves, and consequently, my general mood. So that's cool.

Not really out of the woods yet; I'm waiting until the circumstances are done improving. Some people (including some in hierarchy) f*cked me up, so I'm getting rid of them (figuratively speaking) and, sure enough, I feel gradually better.

Speaking of circumstances, I may or may not have bought a house in January. It's a 10min walk from where I'd been living since 2 months after GH5 came out (yep, over 10 years).
Basic suburban house from 2004, but really a huge upgrade for me. I got a real kitchen (I don't cook, but whatever), a big living room with a chimney, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom downstairs +a garage, and 1 bathroom + 4 bedrooms upstairs. A medium-sized yard, and enough space outside to not need to park my car in the street (reaaaaally quiet anyway; it's like a cul-de-sac, only not shaped like american ones).

Yeah it's a family house. For now I'm alone in it. I couldn't enjoy the space more ! I can now sing whenever I feel like it (provided windows are closed, otherwise the who neighbourhood turns into The Voice), and I don't freeze as soon as it gets chilly outside... big improvement !

Also, since I've been confined these past 2-3weeks, when I'm not watching the grass grow (I hadn't bought a lawnmower yet, soooo Welcome to the Jungle), I've set up my old TV and the xbox. They're working fine, and I've finished Lego RB Easy drums, which adds up to 179 fgfc now.

Trying to redux some scores here and there, too. Slowly going back to what I used to enjoy doing so much before. Here's hoping that's not just a short phase !

YEAH, no fgfc today (since fgfc#175-176 on acdc E-Mdrums). I haven't played in WEEKS, what with my LP's whammy bar acting up (and having a crappy spare gh5tar), my job getting the best of me, car trouble, shiny hunting pokemons, anxiety, and guys.

Anyway, it turns out I've signed up on SH precisely 10 years ago as of july 9th... So many things were different then, I wouldn't even know where to start o.o

Aaaaalright... I got myself GDRB and ACDC Only missing Blitz. But my birthday is in 3 weeks, so...

I got busy on drums first, taking advantage of the frequent absence of my neighbours. GDRB fgfc on E-M-Hdrums = done.
ACDC Hdrums = done.

Of the 44 fgfcs left for me to bend down and pick... I suppose ACDC Hgtr might be a bit annoying... but by moving the songs to rb2, my brain/hand coordination might improve (you know you're rusty AF when you struggle to fc Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap).

GD Xgtr should be fine, I suppose ? GHL Hgtr is... idunno, we'll see, but once I get used to it, it should be ok.

25 or 6 to 4 Xdrums fc
Finally a video of something I hadn't fc'd before on expert ! :tooth:

That stupid dumbroll at the veeeery end of the song used to be the only spot where I missed consistently (including a painful -1 there, long ago). Until I took it under practice the other day : although the speed is impossible for me to describe, I know I had to start with the right hand, and end on the right hand too (on the 24th right hand, to be exact). And then I stopped missing there altogether. It was just a matter of REACHING that part. But before that, there are 5 minutes of constant pedal, with tiny quick fills here and there with OBNOXIOUSLY INCONSISTENT BPM that throws me off super-easily.

And of course, by the time I restart for the 10th time, it's my leg that begins struggling.

Anyway, that's fc#63 on RB3 Xdrumz, and fc#14100 overall. Coincidence ? I think not.

Yo, people of SH. Yeah you read that right : I am DONE with the GH games !! All of easy and all of medium has fi. nal. ly. been fc'd ! I'm also maxed out in H and X.

WoR Edrums was #166. The 165th was rb3 Mguitar, which didn't take me a whole YEAR or anything since 164...

Speaking on rb drums, taking advantage of my (temporary ) neighbours' absence, I grabbed a few more RB3 Xdrums fcs.

DSCN1769_zpsf3wwq8p3.jpg

Dead End Friends - pretty cool song btw, but really easy to choke - happened to be fc#60 on that game, too. I managed to get Crosstown Traffic, Break on Through (to the Other Side), Rainbow in the Dark, and Low Rider before that. Still have 3 overhits, and a few more -1s here and there, but that's ok : I'm already happy that my drumming skills haven't vanished altogether like my guitar skills did.

So now... welp, RB time, since I don't own any other gh games... OR DO I...
I also need to fix my LP, since it's overstrumming, because there are still notes to be hit on gtr/bass.

Hola. Yep, that's right, fgfc#164. Finished BH Edrums today. WoR left. So there's that.

DSCN0342_zpsf09nx5c9.jpg

Yeah I know, it's on rb1. But I thought it would be quite worth noticing : I have FINALLY completed the Band World Tour. 3255 stars consist of 651 songs... That's right : I had to do all of them on voxtar (since you can't play alone, and I haz no friendz). One half consisted of Flirting with Disaster / Highway Star.. one half consisted of RttH, and the third half was Won't Get Fooled Again/GGaHT. The game picks songs from the on-disc setlist, mostly (I don't own that many dlcs anyway). So that was a HUGE hassle sometimes, as you can imagine.

Ah well, it's over. That was a long journey : I started playing that band world tour back in 2008.

Alright, finally something worth noticing, something that I'm satisfied with.

DSCN0258_zpswo7vjixd.jpg

FC#13337. RB2 omb fgfc. Let me say "fuck yes".

This took 1 choke after the break. I had the great idea of pausing to start recording...... but when I resumed, I forgot what the beginning of the outro looked like. Being arvain, I missed right after the break...... No, I deleted the video, forget it. Then of course, I was shaking, then my right arm started hurting too much, couldn't get past the blasts again.

These five blasts (m39, 43, 47, 59, 63) are fast, and you can't get help from your left arm : it has to play red notes. BUT it turns out my main problem, even after figuring out the speed at which I had to kill my biceps and triceps tendons, was that I didn't hit the pedal in time. Like wtf. So I had to go berserk on my arms and stop focusing on them, and smash the pedal in time with no hesitation.

Even then, there are five of them... pretty easy to be worn out (ION pads aren't the bounciest of 'em all, after 5 years). Or to be carried away and forget to slow down right after the blasts. Score isn't optimal (didn't really squeeze, and had a wrong activation), but I didn't bootleg so it's something.

Aside of that, I also fgfc'd RB1 Mdrums, and gh5, SH, M and WT on Edrums. 158 now.

So, since I suck, this morning (days off, woohoo), I went for some more random fcs. Then I came back to gh1H... Since "omg it's so happening" is the trend, I thought I'd actually KEEP TRACK of my... ehh let's call it progress... on this song, so you can see the magic not happening.

First, of course, for convenience, here's the chart : http://slowhero.moto-coda.org/gh-ps2/hard/texasflood.big-squeeze.best.png so you can get a better idea what my problemS are. Most of the time, I restarted immediately, but sometimes I did keep going, to at least "practice" the other sections a little bit.

This first batch of 23 attempts happened this morning :
- m21 (anywhere in this measure, but mostly the last 4 notes)
- trill (the one m17, of course)
- G m46
- trill
- trill
- 3rd sp, Y sustain (yes, m15. yes, I suck)
- m21
- m33,75 (and other fails) but m61-62-69-78 fc.
- G m46
- m13,5 (several times in a row, at that point I even suspected some hopo glitch thing like on gh2)
- J sustain m46, my fault : I had it but brain made me strum. (m61-62 fc)
- m21
- m37,5
- m32,5 + G m46, fc up to the end.
- m21
- m21
- G m46
- trill
- m57 + 78,75
- m21
- m21
- m21
- m21

And those 15 tonight:
- trill
- trill
- m21
- trill
- m21
- beginning m57. A wild new highscore appears.
- m21
- m36,5 because I didn't want to drop ticks. Like I'm trying to get 1st or someshit. sighhh
- m21
- trill
- m21
- m44 last Y, because ticks again (fc of everything except m69)
- m21
- m57,5
- beginning m57 + 61,5 = both overstrums.

As you can attest, there SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN, amirite ? It's like m21 is hard or something.

Texas Flood gh1h struggle

Hello, people.

Sorry to disappoint though : it's not on GH I triiiiiiiiiiiied to get Burn on Hdrums, but it's eluding me. And I had a VERY unexpected "choke" on TtFaF hdrums followed by practice, several grinding sessions and several -1s... but no : it's tough, and I'm not tough enough to handle the fast rolls consistently. I did get a 2000+ ns on that random run, the other day, which definitely made the fc possible... in the future, hell knows when.

The Look Xdrums fc

That said, this happened today. Recently I've been looking for something cool to fc on expert, but I'm totally maxed out for my current set of skills on the GH side, and on the RB side, there was only rb3 Xdrums left. Soooooo yeah, among the few options there, I felt like trying The Look, aaaaaand it worked Let's not mention how I choked on the dumbroll at the very end of 25or6to4 though --.-

So it's fc#12000, and probably the last milestone I'm reaching before a while : don't have a lot of time/motivation, but that's not new. I also spend time reduxing stuff, so it helps the community totals, but not my total amount of fcs.

Aaaand brain surgery incoming. I'm going to the hospital in 10 days. So there's that.

WELL DAMN, here I am, not fcing anything new BUT, reduxing stuff here and there ^^

So I've been in the leagues for ghWT, succeeded in submitting every score instead of ending in the hospital, wOOh :)

Along the way, I managed to redux No Sleep Till Brooklyn, Prisoner of Society, Love Removal Machine, Vicarious and Assassin.

Failed big time to redux TUI or fc PMU (don't care), and to fc Crazy Train (I do) and Sweet Home Alabama (as well).

On another note, after some intense-ish reduxing on WT Hgtr, I got this badass overall score wooh !

Honestly, even 23,935 seems far, so I doubt I'll be insisting too much now. Let's find something else to focus on...

Ideas ? ^^

wOOh ! Yeah, despite work, sleep, going to the hospital for my MRI and stuff... I found sommmmme little time to finish Band Hero on Easy bass. Very hard stuff, as you can imagine.

Coincidentally, this was the last fgfc needed for the double fsfc on each difficulty ! Yay ! :tooth:

Basically means aaaaaaaaaaalllllll I have left on the GH side of things is Easy drums. Hopefully I'll get that before next century :tooth:

But it ain't on GH though (ain't nobody got skillz foh dat )

DSCN0110_zpsaf752122.jpg

Still, I'm happy I got it out of the way on my first attempt post practice. Believe it or not, on rb3 it has some tricky bit of solo that I never got around to fcing (well ok, I didn't exactly grind the sh*t out of it).

Anyway, still glad it was an expert fc!

I did try to get something like The Light That Blinds, even managed to find a technique for solo B which works on full speed (tough though) and even got consistent-ish on the intro... but kept getting -1s in the solo, and messing up verses completely so it's still not happening.

This morning I realized I was conveniently at 11090 fc... adding the 17 fcs I had left on rb3 Evox + American Pie + More Than a Feeling + one random other fc (which ended up being TIGRYT on gh2E) + 20th CB = 11111 !:tooth:

Along the way, I got a full game fc of ghSH and BH, both on Egtr, AND rb3 on Evox

Yep, it IS as crazy fun to play as it sounds I still have some stuff to redux on WoR since I wasn't using paths at first.

And yes, EvilSham steals / gets back all his 1st as soon as I get them owell.

Save the cake and stuff ! Also, after finishing off gh5, I got rid of the remaining songs on ghVH Ebass ! wOOh, progress.

AND, since I'm in the gh3H-X leagues, I thought I could let you know I SOMEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW redux'd Cliffs of Dover on the first attempt, post intro fc !! (which took me a few minutes) WHY, oh WHY did this crap took me YEARS ?

Note : I still don't have CoP, and not for lack of trying this past week :resent:

Hola :)

Nothing much going on on my side of the ocean. Today I finished off ghWT Easy bass. Cool game, which makes the boredom manageable. Sham is crazy and I don't plan on even trying to catch up to him e.e

BUT, the other day, I did improve my score on Eruption, on a most interesting run :

Eruption 186k

Basically, after a few runs very close to my previous highscore, I pulled off THE big run : I got the sp in the weird fast strumming that I always miss, THEN WTF fc'd the whole trill madness under sp so that includes the transition between trills and the first purple trips Missed once during easy trips, twice in those two parts with ascending trips, and of course completely messed the ending, BUT that ended up being a +31k -o-o

I didn't want to restart, because no way in hell I was going to do any better. Just cool that my hands decided to cooperate and hit the trills and trips.

Of course, Spanish Fly was just as messy as always (even worse), sooooo yeah.

Hmmm, onto more Egtr and Ebass I guess ? e.e

omFG, I can't even believe this took me 3 real runs.

DSCN9915_zps0fc4db1c.jpg

Well this crapsong has finally fallen. Weird ass technique in my last post, for anyone who cares.

DSCN9894_zps2777b3b5.jpg

Long story pretty short (Because it's Midnite and I need some sleep), came back from work, started practicing this song. Solo A, solo B, solo A, solo B, solo A+B, etc etc... no specific technique for that, just speed and regular tapping, but damn this was annoying.

First try, I missed m101,5 (for freaking real), fc'd solos and outro... --.-

Took half an hour of trying and plinking in solo B, but I finally fc'd them both. And theeeennnnnn no choke in break or outro Was pretty close, due to my brain freezing (not the outro being any hard), but thank goodness, my fingers played on their own, so that my brain wasn't needed.

Heh, only HfT left that is "doable" on this game. Not happening quite yet.

Uhhhh... yeah, ok I... guess ?

DSCN9893_zpsc268e52a.jpg

Score ain't sooo great, because I accidentally whammy'd the end of the 2nd activtion, thus leaving less SP for the end of the 3rd one, but OWELL. FC#42 on guitar, omb#39 (leaving ItO, RD, HfT, Eruption, Painkiller and Space Truckin).

Like OH. MY. GOODNESSSSSS SO FREAKING OVERDUUUUE !!!!

DSCN9892_zps7c10950f.jpg

Long story short, I was reduxing random stuff on WT Xgtr because I'm cool (and because GHX is beating my ass on a whole bunch of songs), failed at every solo ever in practice.

Remembered I also had this song still unfc'd. Practiced : solo 2 was never really a problem for me, despite its purpleness, so I fc'd it several times in a row, ok cool. The strumming outro was the biggest obstacle. Spent a few minutes on practice on that section, but I could never quite force my hand to strum and fret at the right time, so I tried strumming it all (two hopos in there it's just asking for an overstrum!). Worked a few times.

Real run.

FC.

...... k. FC#10520 btw. And omb#75 on this game. The last one was Overkill, back in the summer of 2011 (I wasn't born in '69).

e.e yeah... after failing bad at leagues songs, I figured I could try some more Nemesis, since my technique for solo 1 seems ok-ish. Took three tries (that is, after passing intro, which is probably glitched or something, because I miss there all the time for no fucking reason), but I got solo 1 I was like WOWowowowowwww, like wut ?!

Did not miss in the strumming at the beginning of solo 2, which surprised me. What did NOT surprise me though, was missing in the descending hopos because , you know, what's the point in fc'ing something impossible if you fc the song. Lame. Missing something easy is better. That's why I missed there... I think...

Sighhhh... I miss the times where I could hit notes almost-properly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALright, hi there :)

Not much action going on since september. I did get a few more fgfcs, on Egtr mostly.

DSCN9858_zps17ad3239.jpg

BUT, today, I FIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, FINALLY managed to fc Through the Fire and Flames, after failing really badly on BWoLP I put ghSH, failed for an hour, decided to take a break for dinner, then went back to play, streamed (thanks for those who stopped by ^^), it took 3 tries or something. SOOOO so nervous after twin solo !!

I can't believe I haven't choked like an idiot on the ending trill. I tweaked the path to make my life easier, because activating on purple notes : NOP. My score isn't too great, but I don't care at all.

Yay 10000 fcs ! I must say this took a WHILE. I was desperate to get something on expert to make it somewhat epic.

So since I (fiiiiinally) received my WTar for ps2 that won't fall apart when I whammy every other sustain (like my 3 previous SGs ), I spent my time on gh1-2, reduxing stuff.

Turned out to be a good idea :

- broke 13 millions on gh1X thanks to a substantial increase on Cowboys From Hell, a nice redux of Thunderkiss 65 (tough path) and a few random reduxes. Yay for getting +50k on bushi's boards

- broke 11,7 millions on gh1H thanks to some random reduxes, an OVERDUUUUUUUE redux of Fly on the Wall, Cowboys From Hell and Bark at the Moon Yay for getting +50k on bushi's boards

- I was getting super close, so I filled blanks with some Easy shitz on gh2 :)

Then, since Search and Destroy was the only song that I knew was possible without hitting crazy fast solos, I practiced solo 2B. For some mysterious reason, I had hit it a grand total of 1 time in my entire gh-life, only to choke by overstrumming on the outro. But yesterday night, for some even more mysterious reason, I got it several times in a row.

I guess I was trying to play the green strums too early after the descending quads, because it felt way too late this time, but I was hitting it just fine sooooo... looked up the path, tried once. Fc'd solo 2B, nervously forgot to whammy the first sustain right after it, so my last activation ended too early, causing my score to be MEH.

HOWEVER, despite me strumming more than necessary in that outro, I didn't miss ! yayyyy !!!! WOOH !!

DSCN9686.jpg

On my way to... more fcs I guess ? :tooth:

Yeah, I need to update my omb banner e.e

Also, I had some time to waste tonight (fake, I still have so much to do). So here it is. Feel free to lol like me. Note : you may notice that the order seems to get random, around #50. That's because at that point, I don't even see myself fcing those songs, so I don't know which one would happen first (since none would).

WARNING THOUGH : REFRAIN FROM ANY DESIRE TO SAY "you can totally get this since I got it, and since you're the bestest everest, you can get it too, just practice and there you go".

#67 : Search and destroy : dumb overstrum in outro, after fcing solo D for the first time ever. Never been able to refc solo D since.
#66 : YCSRiA : -1, right between the slow part and fast part of solo D. Can't fc it now to save my life.
#65 : Romeo delight : a few -1s on the stupid solo. I will choke on the outro if I can fc the solo.
#64 : Evil : -1, end of purple solo
#63 : Crazy train : -1... several times (one being on the last orange note of the first purple section of the solo, the other being the last note of the entire solo. yes, the orange sustain)
#62 : Cult of Personality : the amount of -1s and -2s on different spots that I had is ridiculous. The fact that I am now absolutely unable to play any part of any solo is even more.
#61 : Trapped under ice : solo 1 is random. solo 2 is fucking random. I hate this song now.
#60 : Love removal machine : choke on that fucked up outro. Solo 2 is annoyingly random too.
#59 : RaBl : guess it's possible, since I got everything quite easily on practice, but real runs never click. I'll miss the last zigzag (or the last note) if one day i fc up to there.
#58 : Mr Crowley : reached BoT 4 (the ascending purple trills) once. Missed there because I've never hit this on full speed despite hours of practice and trying and failing.
#57 : Round and round : outro choke one day. never got close since.
#56 : Pull me under : things are putting themselves together, but prechorus 1 is still powning my ass and my hand.
#55 : Disposable heroes : -1 in some random place and missed in solo B. Solo A periodically becomes impossible again.
#54 : FFWF : possible, but super painful, since I'm not consistent at ALL on the Burning Riffs.
#53 : Dyer's Eve : most painful choke i've ever had on a GH game on Xgtr : 1591ns. Never been able to hit the full solo again since that day (even on practice). Mental block now.
#52 : Fall of pangea : I still wonder how I got -1. I guess lots of practice would make this somehow possible.
#51 : HfT : -1..... intro
#50 : Freebird : mehhhh, I'm physically able, but the last three times I tried, I plinked at the very end of the fast zigzag in solo C.
#49 : WE : technically possible, actually not happening, because purple zigzags are annoying and random, and the rest is super tough.
#48 : Setting fire to sleeping giants : the technique I've tried works... only on Slow. Not full speed. I will never hit the awkward chords outro in an fc run anyway.
#47 : Nemesis : Never hit solo 1, despite all the techniques I've tried. Ever.
#46 : Zakk battle : wtf purple mess.
#45 : Holy wars : lots of practice and patience will make me reach a point where I can get -2 or -3.
#44 : The light that blinds : tech fc, but I always miss here and there all the time.
#43 : You really got me : I've never been able to hit verse 2 or solo. Ever. Hours of practice.
#42 : Burn : how people fc this kind of zigzags one handed is beyond me. So is tapping. I can practice the purple notes, but that's it.
#41 : IYWPPFW : physically unable to hit the intro (for real, i never got it entirely), or the fast purple, or the ascending purple trips.
#40 : Electric eye : solo A, solo E, nuff said.
#39 : Hot for teacher : Never got the intro. Only fc'd the solo in practice iirc. Will never fc outro on an fc run.
#38 : Get ready 2 rokk : the -3 i got once was an accident (fast trips in the beginning of the song, then last measure of the whole guitar solo, then zigzag near the end).
#37 : Seventeen : blue strums, fast solos, fast and chokable outro.
#36 : Decontrol : guess i'm physically able to hit the strumming, considering my 500+ ns, but it only happened once.
#35 : DWEDFN : end of the intro + solo 1 have never been hit by me.
#34 : Beast and the harlot : don't think I could fc this strumming. Solos are tricky for me too anyway.
#33 : Institutionalized : it's still a mystery how I fc'd the fast intro solo twice in a row, one day, but that's an old memory, my hands can't anymore. The rest of the song is lolno for me anyway.
#32 : Play with me : fcd intro a whole total of zero times. not to mention ending solos.
#31 : Cowboys from hell : i don't understand the main riff thing. i've hit every part of the solo at least once, but nothing that could make an fc possible to go for.
#30 : Scatterbrain : I'm consistent on nothing + hit the entire intro like twice ever. I'll go for this fc when I can fc Scattered brains easily = never.
#29 : Gemini : physically unable to hit the outro, and mentally unable to hit the cross.
#28 : Six : physically unable to hit the first 10 secs of the song. Solo is a 1/10 chance.
#27 : Frankenstein : never hit the trill, never fc'd everything else. outro turns out to be the easiest part for me.
#26 : Speeding : lol.
#25 : 21st csm : lol.
#24 : Ties That Bind : lol.
#23 : This Day We Fight : lol.
#22 : Play with me SH : lol.
#21 : Texas flood : lol.
#20 : Trogdor : lol.
#19 : Hangar 18 : lol. The fun part here is that I actually already fc'd every part of every solo. Still lol.
#18 : Spanish fly : lol.
#17 : RaBl gh3 : lol.
#16 : FotS : lol.
#15 : Ballroom blitz : lol.
#14 : Because it's midnite : lol.
#13 : Bark at the moon : lol.
#12 : Fire it up : lol.
#11 : Sudden death : lol.
#10 : BWoLP : lol.
#9 : Eruption : lol.
#8 : Jordan : lol. (fun fact though : at GHX's place, I practiced and properly tapped solo B in Slower)
#7 : Satch : lol.
#6 : CW : lol.
#5 : One : lol.
#4 : One gh3 : lol.
#3 : I'm the one : lol.
#2 : TtFaF : lol.
#1 : TtFaF gh3 : lol.

DSCN9684.jpg

Today I was like : what game should I play ?

GHX said : gh5.

Meh, ok... There must be some redux left to do, I haven't done much there. 1st song of the day : Scatterbrain Ok, such a good idea... intro fc........ ok.

After a few restarts, of course, no more intro fc, I missed once or twice there. Magically, I only missed in Scattered Brains 1A (way before the second activation). Click there : http://pathhero.codemann8.com/view.php?path=6928 it's the path.
I fc'd m71 which happens like... almost never !! Barely got m75-76 (this kind of stuff is already fast for one hand)... fc'd m79-80 one handed OKHAAYYYYY almost never happens either !! I paused, being like O_O !!! Right before m81, I had 422ns (almost missed when resuming ).... before I could realize, I was at the end, before the outro, with a 1141ns WUT ? Only missed m152 or something. Ended with a new scrore... +43k LOL !! This is my best run ever, and I will never play this unpleasant bullshit again There is NO way that I can even try to get consistent at anything xD Just no way in hell !! So I'm super happy with this huuuuuge score bump In the end, these 3 mistakes ended on a -16 (heh, one does not simply miss one note at a time on this song ), and that's enough for 99%, so I'm done forever with this. Score could've been better of course, but since I thought I'd plink everywhere, it was kinda random (activated m91, instead of 71 and 97)... owell.

Then, I reduxed Cigarettes Wedding Bands (tough path, rough execution), and tried Demons, while I was on gh5...

- "let's just do a random run. good thing the path is easy"
- "woopsss, missed on the second set of descending trips in the purple solo"
- practice.... fc'd the solo in two tries... "ok, JUST one real run now. No point in grinding, this shit is too purple and random"
- I outsped the purple zigzag (it usually powns me badly, making me late for the trips) and I actually felt my fingers playing what I decided to play (instead of just rushing through it, praying), like "fast but easy, challenge accepted". OMFG ORANGE SUSTAIN *pauses, looks up path for the end... starts shaking* I feeeeeaaaaaaaaaared the random overstrum (my LP likes to do that), but it didn't happen !! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCH, SUUUUUUUUUCH RELIEF !!!! o..o

Hey people ! End of my 2 weeks break. Next break : christmas. yay.

Wasn't as productive as I thought, fc-wise, BUT I did squeeze half-decently half of the time. Also spent some time (lol one week) IRL with other SH'ers, which was cool as hell Played some other games, watched people playing games that made me jumpscare, played some pokemon (White at the moment), kept reading, kept writing, kept drawing, kept screwing my sleeping schedule ... :D

Soooooo yeah I guess I'm done with WT Egtr now. 1st on xbox, but almost 15k away from yrknehkered on ps3 Won't insist though, I just wanted to reach 10,7 millions, and got 10,715 in the end, so it's ok. If I have to redux something, I first want to see where I am after finishing the fsfc, on bushi's boards. But since I need to do gh1-2-80 for that, and I can't atm because no SG... it will take a long while. Owell.

WT is a cool game, so I didn't mind, but I admit upstrumming my way through it wasn't really pleasant. I can only imagine how cool it will be to switch over to ghM / VH ^_______________X

Yay !! Done with WT on Easy vox, done with Evox, DONE WITH VOX ALTOGETHER !

Got 100% on NSTB, Stillborn, Pretty vacant, and that's all... A few more songs are 100%able on Easy, but really, I don't see how anyone could even possibly get that on Expert.

Owell owell owell Last song was Good God. Seems appropriate : good god, it's over !

Hola people :)

Yep, done with gh3 Easy. After tackling ghSH Evox, I took a small break from vox and went to strum for a bit. Fun fact : since downstrumming sometimes causes overstrumming (not much anymore, even though I didn't fix anything. LP is acting quite funny), I upstrummed through all gh3E Mind you, I did downstrum all the sustains that I had to whammy (because meh, I can't upstrum + whammy to save my life). All in all, very fewwwww restarts were caused by an overstrum. Most of them were because of path fails, brain fails, squeeze fails...

Also, please, squeezers, tell me this has happened to you ! Tell me it has made you go CRAZY. On Story of my Life, no matter what difficulty (X and E were particularly aggravating), some sustains would aaaaaaabsolutely refuse to turn blue when you whammy. Over the only 5 or 6 fucking times I've reached the outro on SomL on Easy, one or 2 sustains from the VERY LAST sp phrase of the song didn't turn blue..... causing my activation to be too short, missing chuckloads of points Even my current score on this happened on a run where the veeeeery last sustain of the last sp phrase remained yellow instead of turning blue. Caused me to activate half a measure later.

PLEASE, tell me it has happened to you and you wanted to break something. And if you know why this shit happens, please tell me. It can't just be the way I whammy : it would happen way more often than that, and not on the very same sp phrase ! It's ridiculous.

Hop, done As expected, it took me 3 main sessions : one to knock out the ~10 songs that I absolutely hate, another one where I added 15 fcs, then the last one, which resulted in +15fcs after I woke up yesterday, +15 in the afternoon, then +10 fcs before passing out. Well, it was 8 fcs : I actually fell asleep for a few seconds when playing You Had Me So I missed, and decided to go to bed. Got this and Warwick Avenue this morning e.e

Ironically, BH has more songs than ghM and ghVH, but it always takes me less time to get a fgfc on BH : I can go through a whole bunch songs before wanting to stop, whereas on ghM it's physically impossible for me to not have my brain turning into jelly after 5 songs @.@

Anyway, fgfc#101. wOOt :)

Booh Yep, fgfc#100 according to my spreadsheet.

As you can probably guess, gh5 Evox was the most entertaining thing to play ever.

I'll admit it was cool to fc everything on first try without really paying much attention though. And I did path a little, believe it or not.

Nevermind, the song is stuck in my head today...

I didn't want to strum today, so I played vox... But heh, I've done everything ever on M/H/X already So I started Evox.

Ah and I also reduxed some Xbass in the past days, on ghWoR It's cool not having to worry about any fc left to grind for, and just focus on squeezing. I envy kramral so much for this hahaha !!

Plop yeah, I've finally taken some time to finish WT Hbass. Got that yesterday, but I still had 10 songs to redux, so I did that today, and reached 16,7 millions along the way.

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?group=7&game=0&platform=0&size=1&inst1=2&inst=2&diff=3&user=53243

Intense squeezing ! You don't need a lot of concurrence to have trouble ! Just get chrisssss, thehecht and esneky, and you're up for a bunch of tough squeezes, tickwars, and other path adjustments ! o.o

Yay for increasing the community total :)

First try of the day yesterday. I swear I'm not even kidding : my first mistake was m84.

THEN ... I missed the following SPs :

-m103 for the ... second time ever I think (after fcing from m93 -never happens - to m99 included)
-m111 : first time I ever miss this one.
-m135 : like always, because fingers = cramps.
-m151 : same.
-m227 : because I'm so fucking cool first time I ever miss it.
-m248 : NOT kidding. First time too.
-m264 : I used to get it, even though my brain never knew what I was supposed to play. Now I can't hold a x2 in that whole section
-m270 : really?
-m293 : got this one once ever anyway.

=> All that led me to this aaaaawesome score, that is totally not 70k under my highscore or anything. I am SO good at hitting notes that it's scaring me.

Booh. Yeah I turned 25 today.

Yeah, check that out.

I swear it did happen. I hit the whole intro for the first time ever. Pretty cool Then, didn't hold a single x3 during Scattered brains 1A or 1B. Missed groove B (the fast purple zigzag), messed groove C cause I tried to tap and it failed, obviously ( ). Then basically fc'd aaaaall the purple notes, until Scattered brains 2, which I completely blew.

So that's how my best NS ever on this song + first complete intro fc turned out to be my worst score in AAAAAGES on this song ! :D

How cool am I... And if anyone finds where my skills went, please let me know. I would enjoy NOT having to waste HALF AN HOUR to redux Paranoid on Xgtr on ghWoR... Thanks in advance.

Yeah, some gh3 action Eventuall passed chrisssss. Took forever I don't know if I'll still have enough motivation to squeeze more when he decides to take his 4th back... gh3 has some violent squeezes ! Still managed to get some decent scores, even a few optimals here and there !

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=53243&group=4&game=6&diff=2

From what I could gather, Lemon / chemmajr / kubuh = not human.

Also, happened to finally break 600k on One. First try, I got 590k, which I already had for like 3 years Then tried to pass FSA with no SP, but failed at the end of it, meh. Restarted, activated with 3 sp before FSA, easily passed it, missed ONCE in FSB (m 212), then proceeded to fc FSC and FSD like WUT ?!! m 217-218, and then 227-228 were super intense Then wOOt, no mistake !

I'm not saying no to a nice 13k improvement on gh3X !

And since ttfaf gh3 is destroying me pretty badly, I switched and started to redux some ghWT Hbass I'm having le fun increasing the community total there.

Yay, let's celebrate this fail I'll forget I'm so annoyed that my nose actually bleeds *stuffs tissue in nose*, and make a little list of what I can do (new school, until I get a new gtr or something) , regarding redux.

Soooooooooo, yesterday, I went to redux some gh3M, since gh3H is pretty much maxed out. It was ok, but heeeeell this is tough o.o

Also reduxed a bunch of WT Hgtr, VH Hgtr and Mgtr for a bit.

I guess I overall got a nice +100k on Hgtr, which isn't too bad.

As far as FCs are concerned, I can say I didn't lose any more skillz compared to six months ago, but six months ago I still had trouble hitting new notes, so meh Can't get the transition from bridge to FSA on One gh3H, ttfaf is ttfaf, and ttfaf SH is still a major pain in the ass. For some reason, I can't seem to hit every purple section in the same run.

Other than that , on Xgtr I still miss the same solos for the same reasons, so really, don't expect any new ones, unless something magically clicks (which won't happen since I can't afford getting mad everytime I try and the game trolls me).

Owell owell owell, back to hitting squeezes I guess...

Yep :)

BH Mbass actually took 2 days only, squeezes included ! Soooooo... what could I say...
Outside Mommy's little monster Mgtr, nothing special. I am so freaking happy to be done with this all !!

2121 more fcs.

Also, ummmmm... I now have to update my .xls and see how many fcs I have overall ever. I guess around 8500 or something, we'll see.

Hangar 18 gh2H fc

YAY two tries First being a dumb mistake somewhere easy, for no reason.

Six gh2H fc

5 mins of practice (got the solo a few time one handed), 1st try, okhaaayyyyyy why not ! For the lulz, I went to play that song on Expert to try the solo (since it's the very same), and despite the awful run, I DID fc the solo one handed e.e

OWELL I guess that's pretty good. Also reduxed a bit here and there, old school H and X, to give bushidox more work to do =P

Also, I fgfc'd ghM Mbass, + had already a few fcs on WoR Mbass, so I must not be too far from 7800 fcs.

Need to keep track better. Last post for more details.

K, I'm fiiiiinally done with everything on Mgtr !! :D

This morning I finished my 10 songs, Trogdor being fc#64. Then I spent all day reduxing those 28 fcs I had from over 4 years ago, while the fog was growing thicker outside ( I'll take my bike tomorrow to go to work, inb4 fun).

'parently, I now have 7659 fcs... that's counting the 6005 I have from GH + RB on H + X, all instruments combined, and the 3 fsfcs on Medium.

I'll reach 8000 with Mbass I guess :)

Alright, done http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=53243&group=1&game=1&diff=2

You can gawk at how great my scores are owell, top 10 will do.

GH2 left now. 'parently, there were several fcs already on my disc (probably from 2007 before I discovered SH but was "good" enough to fc stuff on medium). So I'll start with those not fcd yet today and tomorrow, and I'll see if I want to do them all again during the upcoming week, or if I'll just submit them right away for the sake of being done with fsfc (would redux anyway).

Yeah, took 3 sessions
http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=53243&group=3&game=4&diff=2
I'm a lazy piece of gaywork, so I don't feel like fighting with my crappy whammy bar over a bunch of points. Might still redux 2-3 songs because I messed the path, but that's it.

Ontooooo... gh1 now ?

Done Went a lot faster than I thought because this game has badass songs, AND although pretty terrible, my scores are way better than I expected them to be. Even got a few x-plat 1st -o-o

I guess now I'll be moving onto gh80, and test my SG whammybar abilities Inb4 trouble because it won't whammy some of the sustains, for no particular reason (other than driving me crazy, obviously).

Seems like something will happen preeeeeeeeeeetty fast actually. Even before the end of december. :)

Booh :)

Mommy's Little Monster Mgtr fc

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING. Got this one yesterday. Bullshit song. It took me a few minutes of practice to get this glitched note, and then 10 minutes of restarting. THANK GOODNESS , just like in MoP Hgtr, the glitched note is near the beginning of the song. Went super safe on the path after hitting it, but whatever.

Also, done with ghM Mgtr too Thought it'd take longer, given that I hate most songs and their length, BUT today I went crazy and started playing a bit before 1pm..... finished an hour ago, a bit before 1am (days off ftw) I did take a few pauses (like you can see if you sort scores by Timestamp), but pffff that was nightmarishly never ending !!! x.x

Didn't bother too much with squeezes, and got a few paths wrong, but that'll do for now.

64 scores left on ghWT. Then gh1, 2, 80 left. GETTING THERE @__@

Done with VH Mgtr, 1st place, woot :)

Now onto WT. This is way harder for some reason, but whatever, 64 songs left on this game now.

Also, finally fc'd Evil's tapping solo, and got -1 in a real run.... right at the end of that solo sighhhhhhhh...

On another note, I got bored, failed this and that, over and over again. So I went to refc BYOB for the lulz.

Plop Done with ghSH. Didn't do as terrible as I thought (still terrible though ). Still like 5k left there if I just bother to redux some stuff, but I don't even feel like doing that. Good point though : I learnt to properly front-end purples and hopos ! :D

Could've been done before noon today (even yesterday, had I not gone out with a friend to a concert), BUT I spent 2h fixing those damn guitars. Patu's BHtar started overstrumming a few days ago, I was like WUT :resent:

So yeah, now I'm updating here, while patu's profile is slooooowly getting the last xbl update (I play rb3 on his hard drive because I'm lazy).

Last post for some more details ^^

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?group=18&game=0&platform=0&size=1&inst1=1&inst=1&diff=2&user=53243

DONE jeeeeeeeeeeeeezus. Went really lazy on a bunch of songs, because I wanted to get through this before the end of the weekend. Quite satisfied to see I'm only 22k behind chem and cj though I didn't want to kill myself over this, SOYEA.

Alsoooo, hmmmm nothing else. Ironically fc'd (YCS)RiA solo D on practice, then failed to get a x2 in a real run... back to practice, fc'd it first try... then failed to get a x2 in the next real run... then back to practice, fc'd it first try, THEN BACK TO MGTR BECAUSE F THAT :-\

Now onto WT era... won't take as long, thank goodness, because whammy there is even more broken/hidden than on gh5 era, and that's going to be a pain.

Alright, done with BH :)

This was a lot more enjoyable than expected... 'cept for the part where my LP overstrummed and I had to play with wortar on several songs.

Other than that, I'm glad I was able to follow paths and get surprisingly tough squeezes on a bunch of songs. On some other songs though, I missed stuff cj and chem apparently hit without much trouble. At least, that's what I get from the fact neither of them said anything special in the comments.

Owell, done I guess I'll go back to ghWoR since I'm into a gh5-era mood atm.

Holy crap, not dead !

Well, sortof, but not really dead. Still working, still not sleeping much, still not PLAYING much Still missing notes. To this, you add an LP that starts overstrumming after an hour or two : doesn't leave much time to fc anything. To this, you add my WorTar, and you have no new expert FC whatsoever. And to this, you add rb3 on drums, and a RB voxtar rivalry.

So yeah, went through gh5 Mgtr, with paths. That alone took me way longer than the drum fsfc woot !

Got a whole bunch of 1st x-plat (mostly due to the fact cjsteamfoo hasn't started gh5 yet), and still 2nd overall, because I failed incredibly bad at DYFLWD, 21st csm, Scatterbrain, and other songs where I missed a lot of points.

Whatever, seriously, not in the mood for fighting over squeezes on songs I hate ; they're not Brainpower (get it ? ). I have a lot left to do, so I'll just move onto... I don't know, BH, or wor maybe ? Who knows.

Last day of my summer break. How much more accurate can you possibly be ? :)

Today, only WT left. Much frustration there, because I used paths, and squeezed (a bit), so lots of restarts, and path adjustments, and pfffffFFFFFFFF !!!!!! Then post-dinner, I put gh5, because I had one left there.

fc#468 = Do You Feel Like We Do. Took two tries. At the end, 5* instead of 6... 99%, 1429ns (over 1430 notes), I was like " ummmm... lol ?" But then saw every sections had 100% + I clearly didn't miss 1st/last note + the activation glitch only happens on ghWT + the only 2 other people who fc'd it already had the same thing happening.

"Relief" = UNDERSTATEMENT !! :\/

So yeah, done, done, DONE !!! I think the 7000th fc was something like Misery business, or Schism, I don't know Nothing too epic.

Fly on the Wall gh1h fc

YAY !! Overdue ! Of course, still no whammy Took 4 tries iirc. Awkward trill is still as awkward as ever o.o

Bark at the Moon gh1H fc

1st try : LOLCHOKE on the last chorus 2nd try : fc. OKAY I GUESS...

WHICH LEADS ME to 46/47 on gh1H Tried TF for the lulz, but ... yeano.

Then I moved onto expert, tried SCM, since that's clearly the only one I could still go for. And what do you know, I did get it -o-o

Spanish Castle Magic gh1X fc

Still no whammy, and I managed to mess the path anyway, but heh at least it's a new score. I sure could use a +18k on the Old School leaderboard, right bushi ? First set of zigzags was so random... I really don't like this kind of zigzags, especially when it involves pinky so much !! When I reached the second part with zigzags, I went completely random, closed my eyes and hoped it'd be ok I haven't played this song enough to have learnt how many notes/how fast /how long I was supposed to strum, or if I was supposed to end on a down/upstrum But wOOh !! Didn't miss, and didn't choke on the strumming either :)

fc#40 !! Now I'm done with this game too. NONE of the 7 remaining songs will happen, are you kidding me

I'm the one Xdrum fc

ZING !! Two tries !! Considering that I was consistent on everything else, reaching the outro wasn't a problem anymore. But yeah, tough outro is tough. So lucky. fc#42.

Holy wars Xdrum fc

ZING !! I got told that it was weird I didn't have Holy wars yet, but I said this intro fast roll was too annoying. So I tried just for the lulz, and fc'd it on first try... then proceeded to miss approximately three seconds later, because this dumb pattern is fast and somehow confusing for me ... restarted, fc'd the roll again, MISSED AGAIN three seconds later GRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!! Took a bunch of tries to get it again, and then missed the first double pedal after the long slow part, post-half of the song. sighhhhhhh.... next time I passed the roll, no choke though. fc#88 :)

Which leaves me with 18 songs to fc to have a third fsfc... which I'm adding in a breakdown in my last post.

Hola.

Yeah, nothing much to report. BH Mvox took me... 3 sessions iirc. They say it sucks, I say it's cool to sing, only 10 songs are annoying, and 10-15 are meh-ok. The others are cool as hell.

On and off, I'm still practicing DE and YCS(RiA), because now that I have a method for those solos, I need practice, AND warm hands (hot weather is back for a few days it seems).

Also, it's been quite a while since I last drum'd, so I figured I could stop strumming / singing for a while. Not to mention I'm not using paths on drums, so it shouldn't take too long. And for some reason, I miss a LOT LESS notes (due to short attention span) on drums than on guitar

SOOOOOOO, now that I have a 2 weeks break (I signed up for 5 more months at work, wOOt for more money, less sleep and less GH ), I'll try to get the Mdrums fsfc before the end of those two weeks. No pressure or anything, plus ~30 fcs a day doesn't sound too crazy. Just need to sit and play, which I'm good at.

They're on Medium this time though x)

BH left for Mvox fsfc ! Got the 29 remaining songs on gh5 today. Playing some other stuff on Medium on and off (got War Ensemble, ANL, DE... on Mdrums), and waiting for this stupid weather to go back to SUMMER, so that my hands stop being so cold Because I can't play/practice properly with cold hands on Xgtr, and Dyer's Eve solo D pwns me pretty bad lately. I don't feel like grinding impossible stuff with cold hands. It's hard enough as it is with warm hands.

Owell owell owell, nothing much to report otherwise.

I hope you weren't expecting anything crazy though, it was random stuff on RB1 Hvox Someone here isn't getting amazing Expert fcs for huge milestones (although All Nightmare Long Xdrums was fc#4000).

That said, 4 years, 6000 fcs (GH on disc + RB dlc included + Hard + Expert), 1500 fc every year... 125 fcs/month. Haha, that could use some improvement =P

Battery Xdrums FC video

Extreeeeeeeeeemely annoying chart, very tiring, very demanding, fast rolls, fast pedals, annoying fills (before gtr solo, end of post-solo breakdown), DUMB CROSSOVERS GAAHHHHHHHH it's over.

fc#48 WE Xdrums feels like TtFaF on ghSH = lots of people reaching 47 Xgtr fcs, but the 48th is LOLnot possible Huge gap. I've now reached this gap, and I'm happy to be done forever with ghM Xdrums :)

Yeah, solo D and other somewhat tricky solos Killing time doing videos for the sake of doing a video. I've hit solo D a thousand times or two now, but I have yet to fc solo C for the second time ever (first wasn't even intentional).

Owell, after failing pretty bad at everything on that game, ghVH and ghWT (though I reduxed and reached 30 millions there on Xgtr ), I went to try my SG on gh1... but it appears I haven't fixed my whammy bar after all. I guess it wasn't something I could even fix in the first place, who knows what else is broken.... soooooo I can play, but I can't whammy anything.

WARNING, CRAPPY SCORES AHEAD !!!

Godzilla gh1X fc
Not even 5 tries I magically got the dumb part (first time ever) almost every time today. Only one choke on the last tricky bit of the solo, wOOt ! fc#37.

Ziggy Stardust gh1X fc
FC#38 Bullshit song. BPM = 1 (or two)... way too slow anyway. Dumb solo, stupid outro. Three 100% runs one on the outro, two on the solo. tsssssssss, glad I'm done with this garbage (until I get a proper guitar and want to redux).

You Got Another Thing Comin gh1X fc

OoO OMFG !!! Took only a few tries too ! First one was a HILARIOUS MISTAKE in the SP at the very end of the solo Hilarious. A few tries later, PLOP, got the solo (tricky as hell no wonder I couldn't fc this until now), didn't choke on the outro (easy but still), wOOh fc#39

90 fc left til omb fsfc e.e

My scores :

My gh1X scores
My gh2X scores
My gh80X scores
My gh3X scores
My ghWTX scores : Guitar, Bass, RB Drums, Vocals
My ghSH scores : Guitar, Bass, RB Drums, Vocals
My gh5X scores : Guitar, Bass, RB Drums, Vocals
My BHX scores : Guitar, Bass, RB Drums, Vocals

Last edited by arvain on Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:19 pm; edited 558 times in total
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice accomplishments arvain! You should have made one of these before lol. BIF is such a hard FC, and I'm getting really close to it. I just have to learn the part that is like

Once I learn that part I should FC it

Also, is the date wrong in your OP? Shouldn't it be 10/07/08?

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 11/07/08 :

now, let's see...i'll begin from now...and edit later to tell about my previous accs
i played for like an hour tonight (yes, roughly 6h later here ^^), and wanted to work on Black magic woman (still overstrum or miss 1-2 notes on orange parts) and Welcome to the jungle (overstrum on a miracle-run at 733ns <_<)...but i couldn't even get x2 on the parts i've been practicing x_x so i randomly decided to play Before i forget...i HATE this song (don't even call that a song...), and hate to play it, it hurts my hand sooooo much !! it was just to try and go for 13.7million on carreer...(i had 13.683 before)...and guess what ?? my 1st and totally random run was an FC FC # 45 !!! good thing i knew the path : i had two -3 runs few days ago...at least i don't have to redo it...if no league or challenge on hfr makes me play BiF, i'll never play it again !!!

I'm considering printing this and putting it on my wall

I just played one random pfo then turned my xbox off : i couldn't play anything else : too much emotion, it was overwhelming
now (tomorrow) i need to fc BMW in a real run...i almost never miss in training mode and get back to work on several parts of Wttj...i don't know where my overstrum run came from, but this'll be fc'd sooner or later !! (later in my opinion <_<)

Well, i think that's all...for now but as i have a huge amount of free time, there will be more to come, very soon !!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

eyewin you're totally right...it's really late !! plus i have to write the date your way, so it's confusing for me ! i'm used to put the day first, then month...i think i'll do it my way, in order not to edit each time because of it
BiF is really a pain !! litterally ! this part has been giving me trouble for a long time !! but lately it's on the choruses that i missed notes...

Last edited by arvain on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lif  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on BiF FC, seems like your goal of FC'ing songs you don"t plan to Will never be accomplished!

Now I Hope you'll FC TTL soon.
lilirock  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: arvain's acc. thread :) beginning with FC # 45 !! :D Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
First post : 11/07/08
*lots of probably really interesting stuff here*
then *pic of Before I Forget FC*???!

OMG!!! Congrats Arvain!! Wow, I really can't believe you already got it!! :OOO I haven't really read your post yet 'cause I don't have enough time, but I wanted to congratulate you on that right away, that's awesome!Anyway, I can't write more for now (way too busy ), but I'll come back later to read the whole thing and reply again

Congrats again, amazing accomplishment for your new thread!! Btw it was about time you did one

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
totally right...it's really late !! plus i have to write the date your way, so it's confusing for me ! i'm used to put the day first, then month...i think i'll do it my way, in order not to edit each time because of it
BiF is really a pain !! litterally ! this part has been giving me trouble for a long time !! but lately it's on the choruses that i missed notes...

Oh, I forgot you were in Europe lol...I don't know why, but I thought you were Canadian. I wrote the date your way, too >_>

/me can has knowledge of other countries

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
jenkins92  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice work on Before I Forget, some of those chord changes are very nasty.

Good luck with In Love

LOL.
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time eh Arvain?

Nice to see you displaying your stuff here. And you began full of win already! Before I Forget is just plain suffering, you must be really proud of it.

I also had to adapt to the american way of writing the day(I'm Brazilian), but you get used to things with the time.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lif - Never !!! i wanted In love to be my fc # 35-36, something like that...but it seems it will be # 46, IF i can have it now...and i'm pretty sure i'll get TTL (choke!!), BMW or WttJ before ...i can't hit the end of the bridge : if i do, it's mostly luck...and i choke just after !

lili - thanks i couldn't believe it either it was totally random and 1st try !! hope you'll have enough time to read : all of us making acc threads, it must take time mine is finally there...was about time, you're right ! and answering to everyone like you is a good idea ^^ won't forget anyone

eyewin - yep, french canadian would've been great, i'd have been able to pfo and coop at other moments than evening-night ! during morning, there's noone on xbl

jenkins - thanks ! VERY nasty haven't played anything like that in all gh ! it's the only "song" that hurts my hand so much no matter how good i am in general !! In love is getting on my nerves >_<

tidus - you're right, i'm kind of late i couldn't have started this thread in a better way i'm really proud indeed, but more than that, i'm happy that i got rid of it randomly ! i couldn't imagine spending all day on that, choking, missing stupid notes on easy parts, killing my hand (then my LP!) restarting over and over x_x so yeah, i'm really proud : the fc that i thought would take me the biggest amount of time it actually one of the quickest i've ever had

Brazil, Canada, France, USA... talk about time difference !!
I plan to work on some reduxing today...i still have some scores on ps2 like PiB, Lay down and some others...i'd like to reach top 10 for Making the video !
lilirock  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
[b]lili - thanks i couldn't believe it either it was totally random and 1st try !! hope you'll have enough time to read : all of us making acc threads, it must take time mine is finally there...was about time, you're right ! and answering to everyone like you is a good idea ^^ won't forget anyone

Ok, I've had time to read everything now (didn't even get enough time to play GH at all yesterday! :/) Still can't believe you already got BiF! Congrats again! And it's awesome how you got it first try, not even trying so hard for it!! Kind of like my -1 run, except you know.. you FCed the whole thing with a path Good luck with BMW and WttJ, I'm sure you'll get those (and many more) really fast I'll look for your next updates!

Oh and btw, I'm home today so I hope we can finally pfo or co-op! Still don't really know what time exactly I'll play though..

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Jej  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... first, congratz for BiF ^^

I had to tell you that when I think about this song, I think about you
of course because my FC of this was dedicated to you ^^

and now you started to beat my scores ? and on TTFAF by a very little score uppon me, seriously ? no way !!

unfortunatly I must stop playing during a month 'cause of my weaky lefty arm(y) (fuck Fury of the Storm for destroying my left arm, fuck Dragonforce !!)

but I can't wait your TTL FC, this will be amazingly awesome
I can't wait the two weeks that we will spend together in august (coop score powa?) and this is how I had to take some rest too ^^

one again, congratulation for this beautiful list of Full Combo !!

ps : you maybe sould begin to takesome pratice to SSBM when I'll come ^^

ps2 : sorry for my VERY BAD english, but w/e if you can understand
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lili - thanks a lot ! now you don't have to rush to fc it before me haha i hope you're right and i'll get WttJ and BMW soon enough, cause they're seriously getting on my nerves especially Wttj ! love the song, but can't bare playing it !! too much difference between hard and expert : i fc'd it sightread on hard (my only sightread hard fc btw)...but i don't say "it's impossible" anymore i used to say that when i was at 13.3 millions on career i'm at 13.720 now !!
let's hope we'll catch each other on xbl today !!

Jej - oh there you are ^^ thanks ! you're right, i remember when i told you, long ago, that you could re-fc this and be the 1st person to ever fc BiF !! and you were !! my fc is also dedicated to you (in memory of the day i said it would be impossible for me XD!!) and to lili, whose hands vid gave me the courage to try it more than once a month !!
i bet next time i'll improve ttfaf, it'll be with a 576k run LOL !! i'm not doing it on purpose, i promise !! but i'm happy to have 5* almost each time i pass the intro !
as for TTL, i should've got this already twice !! (ps2 AND xbox!) but choked at 1448 and 1598 f*cking end of verse !!maybe i'll do it when you'll be with me which would be pure awesomeness !! and of course, we're going to do some epic coop runs !!! too bad you don't play on xbox ^^ we'd have already got incredible runs together !!
i'm still watching your ssbm video at the moment i love it ! and it makes me want to play this game immediately !! but i'll wait until next week ! i have to get WttJ and BMW first =P
ps : i told you playing Fury of the storm over and over again would be dangerous !! i can't wait to try it next month though !!
ps2 : don't worry for your english, i'm certainly making mistakes too...but i understand, that's what really matters
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 13/07/08

well !! it looks like this song's becoming easier for me now that i figured out big solo and tapping on trill

Same old song and dance fc (new pic, old one didn't work)

really happy : i got one 200 and one 400pts squeezes come on lili, tidus is right, i know you can have it (very soon!!) too ^^ that happened yesterday...i also re-fc'd Mauvais garçon, and got 20 more pts (idk where, because all my activations were on normal notes...maybe i had just dropped ticks the first time

Now this happened thanks to you lili after our pfo, you told me i could have it...and i told you that was impossible but i just got this -5 run yesterday, on a random try :

[insert crappy score on Down 'n dirty here, pic doesn't work]

Missed in solo B...but i just figured it out this morning...I hope i'll be able to get it on a real run soon enough, though i'm a choke-master if i just pick solo a-d, i can have it. If i try from the part just before, my fingers just can't do it....so i need a lot of work, but you were right after all it's not impossible anymore !

Speaking of choke, i had a 1598ns run on Take this life...on which i almost killed myself (but i was too happy to get 559k, so i didn't )
This time I GOT IT !! YES FINALLY!!!

Take this life re-fc (old pics almost all died ._.)

YAYAYAYAYAYYYY !!! I'm 34th now on xbox on this song !! I can't believe i finally got this !!! It was a desperate 1st try, i was just too bad this morning, i wanted to turn my xbox off, and just tried this before...so this was my 1st try no way no way NO WAY !!

Also, i tried Don't speak...and got 16 more pts, still dropping the same sustain I know where the last squeeze is, but the activation is too akward, and you have to hit select soooo late that i don't know if i'll ever be able to have it...plus, the squeeze on 2nd activation is hard too, so most of the time, i don't make it to the 3rd
I also played Famous for nothing and got 152pts, only with ticks !! i see one 400 squeeze on 1st act., and another on last act...and 2nd act. is very hard, but i can have it almost every time...so if i can miraculously hit all this on the same run...well...
But let's be realistic : it'll be nearly impossible because of the fast strums and chord changes !

That's it for now I'm uploading 2 vids at the moment : Raining blood and Famous for nothing...let me know if you think about vids i could do ^^
(anything but a re-fc of TTL )

Last edited by arvain on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Lif  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TTFAF 5* !! 566,810 (june 13th)

Quote:
Update 13/07/08
FC#46 Take this life !!!! OMG !!

I predict 50th FC on the 13/08/08.
DiegotsBR  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote