ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN GET-TOGETHER???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

So Cal Get Together?
yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Skysore  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great so i got lunchb0x chris, and iiswhat and his friends i really hope at least 13-15 ppl show up but 10 would be alright though . Lunchb0x if chris doesnt answer then we can use your house if that's ok. Although i would like to keep it in thousand oaks or under an hour drive from there.
700K TDWDTG [x]
Start Playing Again []
My Accomplishment Thread!
Check out my Youtube!
BenjiHero7  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pasadena would be perfect..what street do you live on/near?

2 Posts down - I'm 15. Irn2byungr
Lunchb0x  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skysore wrote:
great so i got lunchb0x chris, and iiswhat and his friends i really hope at least 13-15 ppl show up but 10 would be alright though . Lunchb0x if chris doesnt answer then we can use your house if that's ok. Although i would like to keep it in thousand oaks or under an hour drive from there.

Like I said, when I say that space is to be desired, I'm talkin 2 rooms no living room tiny kitchen plus me and my roomate (who enjoys guitar hero, although I don't know how he would feel about this.) Plus for all underaged kiddos I would imagine I would need to talk to your parents beforehand unless you completely lie about your parents ("I'm going to my older internet friend's house" doesn't sound good to too many parents I'm sure.) Plus if it was at my place I would be drinking, heavily, so many parents probably wouldn't be down with that either. I would really and I stress really prefer to do it at someone else's place and consider my northern long beach apartment a *last* resort.

We'll see if Chris ever posts again and if not then we can worry about who hosts where then.

Only goal: Learn and master RB drums (/)
Skysore  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunchb0x wrote:
Skysore wrote:

Like I said, when I say that space is to be desired, I'm talkin 2 rooms no living room tiny kitchen plus me and my roomate (who enjoys guitar hero, although I don't know how he would feel about this.) Plus for all underaged kiddos I would imagine I would need to talk to your parents beforehand unless you completely lie about your parents ("I'm going to my older internet friend's house" doesn't sound good to too many parents I'm sure.) Plus if it was at my place I would be drinking, heavily, so many parents probably wouldn't be down with that either. I would really and I stress really prefer to do it at someone else's place and consider my northern long beach apartment a *last* resort.

We'll see if Chris ever posts again and if not then we can worry about who hosts where then.

ya i dont think the drinking would be a good idea lol. since im guessing the majority of us are underaged i dont think there should be TOO much drinking going on for the younger ppl like me :|. Pasadena would be awesome if someone had a house there. we still need a modded ps2 though and customs. i'll pm christhepirate to see his age/where he lives/if he's willing to let us use his house. If this does happen we better set a date really soon so we can make it happen during this month so the majority of us don't have to worry bout school. i think the best date would be probably on a weekend at the end of august the 23rd maybe? because that's a saturday and plus the dragonforce pack would be out. I would probably be able to bring a camera and host vids on my youtube, but i would like ppl to advertise this as i did in their sigs if you can
700K TDWDTG [x]
Start Playing Again []
Check out my Youtube!
solrac7623  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I forgot about this thread and now I come back . So how far is this from Van Nuys? If it's close enough, maybe my sister or parents can drive me, or if it's really close, I can go myself. If not, I probably cant go. I would be all for helping, planning, etc. if I can go .

A weekend later this month would be nice, like the 23rd as other people have said. I am 14 btw.
Lunchb0x  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solrac7623 wrote:
Wow I forgot about this thread and now I come back . So how far is this from Van Nuys? If it's close enough, maybe my sister or parents can drive me, or if it's really close, I can go myself. If not, I probably cant go. I would be all for helping, planning, etc. if I can go .

A weekend later this month would be nice, like the 23rd as other people have said. I am 14 btw.

Pasadena is about 20 miles away and my apartment in paramount is about 30. The way it's lookin we may or may not be able to make that date considering A) I really don't want to host it but am the only person who seems to have my own place and B) We're still waiting on a response from the dude who would've apparently been an ideal host. We'll see what happens.

iiswhatiis6  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skysore i sigged it. lets get this thing planned guys the earlier we plan it the more ppl will show up
Lunchb0x  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

checked in with my roomate...he'd be fine with it so on the chance that the only place that can happen is at my place, it can happen here. HOWEVER I would need to be able to talk to all you underagers parents/whatevers to make sure it's ok and also to discuss anything that would be going on. Once again, hopefully there is someone else who can host but it really does seem like I'm the only person who will be able to.

Please leave any leads/suggestions in this thread.

Skysore  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i pmed chris and eh hasnt pmed me back yet so i guess hes out, maybe someone else could pm him as well. also lunchb0x i was in glendale yesterday in the americana mall and didnt know where the bowl was or i was gonna go check it out lol
700K TDWDTG [x]
Start Playing Again []
Check out my Youtube!
jameslikecoulter  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolwut i guess i could come <_<
iamchris4life : hahhhahaha
PrestonxPunk : HA
Rishi : ohhh snap!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: jameslikecrazy
Lunchb0x  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I host this it'll have to be early sept. need to get a lot of shit together right now. I would suggest some kind of car pool seeing as how the majority of the people who wish to attend can't legally drive yet (anyone? >.<). I guess start listing scheduling availability and such, won't start offically organizing it for another week or so.

iiswhatiis6  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunchb0x wrote:
If I host this it'll have to be early sept. need to get a lot of shit together right now. I would suggest some kind of car pool seeing as how the majority of the people who wish to attend can't legally drive yet (anyone? >.<). I guess start listing scheduling availability and such, won't start offically organizing it for another week or so.

i can drive (im almost 18 btw) but my car will most likely be full. if its not ill tell u guys about open spots. james i think u live pretty close to me so if theres a spot i could take you
solrac7623  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys find an official date for this? It will make it much easier when I ask my parents . I wont take anyone with me btw.
weee911  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was magically in pasadena, I'd be in, otherwise, how far is lunchb0x's location from there?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, little bit confused on which thread people will be posting in. Sorry due to inactivity I have been having some financial problems lately so it will probably be have to postponed for a little while.

I am in Northern Long Beach right where the 91 freeway and the 710 freeway meet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: