ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
XBL and PSN Patch Coming Soon for DLC issue.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeph  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted one DLC after the other, starting with the newest ones. When I come down to No Doubt pack I deleted everything and then it worked. But then I lost all the cool songs of late, those I haven't been able to save yet. So I reinstalled everything and wait for the patch.

In the beginning this only happened with Top Gun and Murloc.
D1MEBAGDARRELL  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Any time now. Reply with quote

Okay, don't get me wrong... I appreciate the fact that Activision/Red Octane/Neversoft addressed the issue and announced that a patch will be on it's way, but that was 2 weeks ago. Meanwhile, they just keep pumping out more and more DLC and I can't play any of it. I haven't been able to play any of the DLC since the Motorhead release. I have downloaded Isle of wight, Coldplay, WoW, Top Gun, and now the Guitar Virtuoso track packs and cannot play any of them. (Well I can play them, but I end up deleting them after I play them once, because of the whole "CAN'T SAVE MY GAME ISSUE"). I mean, how freakin' long does it take to send out a patch. Everyone is aware of the issue and it seems as if everyone is moving in slow motion to fix it. I even contacted Microsoft support and they said they too are aware of it and that a fix will be coming soon. When I hear the word "soon"... in my opinion that means within 2 days... not 2 weeks or 2 months, or who knows maybe they'll put this off just long enough for GH World Tour to come out and the track packs will work with that. Anyway, I'm irritated and I want this fixed asap. We all pay good money and then this stuff doesn't even work. Not only do I want this issue fixed pronto, but I want some sort of retribution when it is fixed. Haven't these people ever heard of class-action lawsuits? 3 years ago Netflix had to give all of it's subscribers a month of free movie rentals after a judge ruled in favor of some guy that filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against them saying that his movies took to long to get to him. The same thing could easily happen here if they don't make this right and fast! If you're reading this Activision/Red Octane/Neversoft/Microsoft... FIX THIS NOW OR REFUND OUR MONEY!!! Don't let what happened to Netflix happen to you.
yamo5  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Any time now. Reply with quote

D1MEBAGDARRELL wrote:
Okay, don't get me wrong... I appreciate the fact that Activision/Red Octane/Neversoft addressed the issue and announced that a patch will be on it's way, but that was 2 weeks ago. Meanwhile, they just keep pumping out more and more DLC and I can't play any of it. I haven't been able to play any of the DLC since the Motorhead release. I have downloaded Isle of wight, Coldplay, WoW, Top Gun, and now the Guitar Virtuoso track packs and cannot play any of them. (Well I can play them, but I end up deleting them after I play them once, because of the whole "CAN'T SAVE MY GAME ISSUE"). I mean, how freakin' long does it take to send out a patch. Everyone is aware of the issue and it seems as if everyone is moving in slow motion to fix it. I even contacted Microsoft support and they said they too are aware of it and that a fix will be coming soon. When I hear the word "soon"... in my opinion that means within 2 days... not 2 weeks or 2 months, or who knows maybe they'll put this off just long enough for GH World Tour to come out and the track packs will work with that. Anyway, I'm irritated and I want this fixed asap. We all pay good money and then this stuff doesn't even work. Not only do I want this issue fixed pronto, but I want some sort of retribution when it is fixed. Haven't these people ever heard of class-action lawsuits? 3 years ago Netflix had to give all of it's subscribers a month of free movie rentals after a judge ruled in favor of some guy that filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against them saying that his movies took to long to get to him. The same thing could easily happen here if they don't make this right and fast! If you're reading this Activision/Red Octane/Neversoft/Microsoft... FIX THIS NOW OR REFUND OUR MONEY!!! Don't let what happened to Netflix happen to you.

A dude sued for not getting his movies on time, Multimillion dollars. Jesus this guy is a bum in my book. Can you sue for anything these days. I'm about to go to Denny's order food and if it doesn't get there fast enough I will sue.

Last edited by yamo5 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Any time now. Reply with quote

D1MEBAGDARRELL wrote:

Oh this was histerical. Thanks for brightening up my day, lolol.

First off, they never promised a released date, they said it was coming. They didn't have to even say that, they could have left us in the dark and sprung it on us one day. Be happy they're keeping us in the loop, and lets not threaten them with this lawsuit crap so they continue to supply us with first hand information.

And if you download the song from the dashboard you wouldn't have this problem. Stop crying, its not like the scores count toward your career total anyway.
D1MEBAGDARRELL  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: DLC Broken Reply with quote

I'm not concerned with my career total and I'm not threatening to sue anyone. I'm just saying that when people get fed up enough with big corporations, suing is their only recourse. In regards to the guy who sued Netflix, apparently the Federal Judge who ruled on the case didn't think it was so funny, because he forced Netflix to pay the guy who filed the lawsuit and credit everyone else with one free month of service. I'm just stating that when you take money for a product and that product is broken, then the product either needs to be fixed, replaced or refunded. (And I don't want to wait a year for a fix). This problem began 6 weeks ago, and I think that is too long to wait for a solution. I simply would like to play the DLC that I paid for and I'd like to save my game. I don't think that is too much to ask.
Fjubb  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: DLC Broken Reply with quote

D1MEBAGDARRELL wrote:
I'm not concerned with my career total and I'm not threatening to sue anyone. I'm just saying that when people get fed up enough with big corporations, suing is their only recourse. In regards to the guy who sued Netflix, apparently the Federal Judge who ruled on the case didn't think it was so funny, because he forced Netflix to pay the guy who filed the lawsuit and credit everyone else with one free month of service. I'm just stating that when you take money for a product and that product is broken, then the product either needs to be fixed, replaced or refunded. (And I don't want to wait a year for a fix). This problem began 6 weeks ago, and I think that is too long to wait for a solution. I simply would like to play the DLC that I paid for and I'd like to save my game. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Agreed. I couldn't have said it better myself.
MizzikeGH  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dead serious this crap has taken way too long... i love gh and i love playing and i can't even play gh3 because my scores won't save...... its pretty sad..... and the premature announcement they are going to fix it is damn near a slap in the face
21 Million GH3X [X] 21.1 currently
Enlightened Guitarist [X]
GH2X
5* main setlist [X] 7/19/08.. lolittookforever
Beat Jordan [X]
5* Six [ ]... inmydreams
Sanctified09  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i need this soon.... i fc'd 3s and 7s, and i fc'd stricken in practice and a few other songs.... and yeah.... no save on anything....... yikess
WildHands  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao i fixed mine DLC not saving issue when i deleted I Am Murloc and Top Gun Never did download the Motorhead coldplay or anything else packs

Got Muse and the New Vertuaso or whatever it is pack lol and now cannot save its a real pain in the ass and im now playing Rainbow Six Vegas 1 on real drown my sorrow now and every so often i will play soothsayer for the love of god and surfing with the alien *Note that SWTA is the most SWEET ASS SONG IN THAT PACK*

but if i cant save my scores all i have is pictures which arnt very cool hahahaha i sure hope that the patch comes soon
FATCH0  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a patch today but idk if it was for this. might've just been a new MotD.
PoPoX  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Any time now. Reply with quote

-deleted-

Last edited by PoPoX on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
dasoccerguy16  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not just the dlc that doesn't save, nothing for me saves, and has been almost three weeks since the annoucement, i thought it would be fixed right away, i guess im just gonna try deleting dlc course so far it still doesn't work and ive deleted everything up to the def leppard pack
Buy PS2 so i can get GH1 and GH80's [ ]
Rock Band Goals
35 Bass FCs [x]
40 Bass FCs [x]
45 Bass FCs [x]
50 Bass FCs [ ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Dasoccerguy16
D1MEBAGDARRELL  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Me too Reply with quote

dasoccerguy16 wrote:
Its not just the dlc that doesn't save, nothing for me saves, and has been almost three weeks since the annoucement, i thought it would be fixed right away, i guess im just gonna try deleting dlc course so far it still doesn't work and ive deleted everything up to the def leppard pack

Yes, this just started happening to me yesterday. Nothing saves anymore. I have deleted all the DLC and my game won't save at all. ARRRGGGHHH!!!
Rapstah  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This started happening to me like five days AFTER I got the Virtuoso pack! I don't want to delete all my DLC.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rapstah wrote:
This started happening to me like five days AFTER I got the Virtuoso pack! I don't want to delete all my DLC.

same here, and i downloaded off the dashboard, too.
this patch should also fix the online glitches that have been happening from day one, i don't know why that wasn't resolved in the first game update.

Last edited by AdrenalNBoardR on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Crazy Ninja 117
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: