ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NEW Washington Get-Together (Done, Please unsticky)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: NEW Washington Get-Together (Done, Please unsticky) Reply with quote

Well since the old topic has become quite cluttered and is hard to find out any info I am making this new topic so we can become more organized and hopefully pull off an amazing get together.
So lets figure out the basics first.
WHEN - Sunday August 17th 1pm-10pm
WHERE - Navi's - Email Navi (holly.steckman@gmail.com) or myself (RubiksCubeChris@hotmail.com) for the address. Navi will not be posting her address online for obvious reasons.
BRING - Food and Drinks or Money for them as well as any game related items you wish to bring.
WHO - This one should be easy to answer. If your interested please reply that you are and I will periodicly update this. Also, if you could please post what you can bring in terms of guitars, games, consoles and TVs.

Balrog - 40" TV, PS3, GHA, GH3, 2 Les Pauls, PS2, GH1, GH2, GH80s, 1 SG (Can bring RB if needed)
Galiath25 - PS3, GH1-3, GH2 Customs, Pop'n Music stuff, Small TV
Oranges452 - PS2, GH1, GH80, SG, 360, GH3, GH:A, Drums, Mic, LP
CryofthePlanet - PS2, an SG, Rock Band for PS2 (with all peripherals), GH1-3, GH:A
jnukes2
aurthurychoi
Romanczuk - Midsize Flatscreen, PS2, GH2, GH3, SG, Wii, 2 Wiimotes, 3GC controllers, SSBB, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Navi - 2 360's, 2 RB sets, GH3, Wii, GH3, 2 Guitars, 3-4 TVs
shiggle

* - Maybe coming
BOLD - Confirmed

Last edited by Ba1r0g on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:21 am; edited 10 times in total
Galiath25  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going again for sure.

I can bring a ps2, small tv, pop'n music stuff, GH1-3 (ps2), and customs (also ps2)

As far as customs go, if people want to see specific ones, send me a message and I will do what I can to add them.

*Btw, my whole moving out thing fell through. The room that was going to be mine got turned into an office, so ack! I could ask to use that house to host, but I doubt my friends roommates would accept.*
Oranges452  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm def gonna come this time, well, luckily. Since it's the summer, it's my mom who would have to take me, so it kinda depends on what she says. But if she says I can, then i'll definetly come, and can bring GH:A if anybody wants.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so in. I need to know where this is though. Like, is it in Clark county? if not, then I can't go.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm not entirely sure if I can go until I know just exactly where it is. Still, put me up with a * or something with my name. I can bring a PS2, an SG, Rock Band for PS2 (with all peripherals) and all GH games except for Rt80s.

Please update the location, need to know just where it is. >_<
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent off an email to Navi and here is the reply:
Navi wrote:
Actually, I am now going to be in Oregon on the 3rd. I won't be back until around evening/night time that day. I have Monday off normally,so the 4th would work ok. Otherwise, the 16th/17th/18th would work too. And yes, as long as I get an ok from the rest of my roomies, it should be fine. Once we get a day set, I will ask. And I am in a new location that may not have as much room unless I can use the upstairs area too.... so I'd have to talk to them about that. But yeah, there ya go.

So we might need either a different location or a different date. Location is probably going to be within 30 minutes of Seatle considering the majority of the people that were at the last one live within that zone.

CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
So we might need either a different location or a different date. Location is probably going to be within 30 minutes of Seatle considering the majority of the people that were at the last one live within that zone.

All right, that sounds good for me. Hopefully my mom will drive me there whenever it may be. Also, since is my first time, how do you get to know...who's who? Like...do you introduce yourselves, or do you have those weird little nametags or something?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time we were calling each other by our score hero names to make things easier. There wasn't that many people there last time so it wasn't as hard as you would think to get the names down.

Out of curiosity, where are you coming from CryofthePlanet?

Oranges452  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, btw, I hope this is on a weekday, because then it would have to be my mom who takes me, and she would be a lot more willing to then my dad.

EDIT: And, also, I can bring:
GH1
GH2
GH3
GH:80s
RB Drums
RB Mic
PS2
SG
LP

also.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:

A small town called Roy, supposedly. About half an town to 45 minutes from Seattle. I THINK it's below Tacoma, but to tell the truth I have NO clue since I just moved here. I remember us talking about Tacoma as we drove past it in the car and it's ghetto. Ever hear of Roy?
Oranges452  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CryofthePlanet wrote:
Ba1r0g wrote:

A small town called Roy, supposedly. About half an town to 45 minutes from Seattle. I THINK it's below Tacoma, but to tell the truth I have NO clue since I just moved here. I remember us talking about Tacoma as we drove past it in the car and it's ghetto. Ever hear of Roy?

Actually, it is near tacoma, IIRC. I was going to a field trip with my class (on a weekend lol, and was pretty far away), and we had gone through Roy (because I saw a few signs that had pointed out we were there) and about 15 minutes later, we passed the tacoma dome. So I have passed roy before, and it is pretty small, we drove through there pretty fast.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oranges452 wrote:
CryofthePlanet wrote:
Ba1r0g wrote:

Actually, it is near tacoma, IIRC. I was going to a field trip with my class (on a weekend lol, and was pretty far away), and we had gone through Roy (because I saw a few signs that had pointed out we were there) and about 15 minutes later, we passed the tacoma dome. So I have passed roy before, and it is pretty small, we drove through there pretty fast.

Yes, it is. That's right, near Tacoma. I asked my mom, and she said that we're on a road off of 282nd St, I think. Gated community with Mt. Rainier as a view outside our kitchen window and balcony.

Also, as an update: The chances I'll be able to attend now are closer to 80%. I asked my mom last night, and she said that she doesn't know yet what plans we'll have at that time, and I told her it's within half an hour of Seattle, and she said that I could go there. Lookin' forward to it, too!

Also, another update: Mount St. Helens is erupting and I can see it out on our balcony! O.o Call me an idiot, but I was always under the impression it was around Wisconsin and Minnesota. >_< *facepalm*
shiggle  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blabla

Last edited by shiggle on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
jnukes2  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

Hopefully I can make this one... Once I find out confirmed info.
09:58 iamchris4life : so
09:58 iamchris4life : wheres the flicking i dont get it
09:58 pkovach2 : Whats a "penis"?
09:58 jnukes2-1 : i'll show you tomorrow
arthurychoi  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

August 16-18 would work better for me.
I'm excited for this!
Try and confirm things with your parents, everyone.
Don't want to pull off a jnukes :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: