ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Michigan Get-Together (YES, MICHIGAN GET-TOGETHER) Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
oct4v30n  
 




Joined: 29 Feb 2008
Posts: 30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not get anything set up at my gamestop but if you could get an event set up at TB2 cafe that would be great.. As for the day I'd say like the saturday closest to the release of Matallica which is the thirtyith.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mgoblue3296  
 




Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 971
Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oct4v30n wrote:
I could not get anything set up at my gamestop but if you could get an event set up at TB2 cafe that would be great.. As for the day I'd say like the saturday closest to the release of Matallica which is the thirtyith.


Sounds good for me. But won't we have to pay and all that?
_________________
Avatar courtesy of Sliferzom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
APASHER17  
 




Joined: 04 Apr 2008
Posts: 152
Location: Southfield, Michigan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgoblue3296 wrote:
oct4v30n wrote:
I could not get anything set up at my gamestop but if you could get an event set up at TB2 cafe that would be great.. As for the day I'd say like the saturday closest to the release of Matallica which is the thirtyith.


Sounds good for me. But won't we have to pay and all that?


its really cheap to go there, its $6 for 1 hour, and the tourney is $20
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Apasher Wii Friend Code: 8776298739519270
mgoblue3296  
 




Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 971
Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APASHER17 wrote:
mgoblue3296 wrote:
oct4v30n wrote:
I could not get anything set up at my gamestop but if you could get an event set up at TB2 cafe that would be great.. As for the day I'd say like the saturday closest to the release of Matallica which is the thirtyith.


Sounds good for me. But won't we have to pay and all that?


its really cheap to go there, its $6 for 1 hour, and the tourney is $20


Alright. It's too bad the OP hasn't been around so we can make an announcement. Hopefully some more people will check in. See if you can get some more information on booking it, then we will make a final decision?
_________________
Avatar courtesy of Sliferzom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
skutieos  
 




Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in if it ever happens^

(in other words, BUMP)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Freelancellama  
 




Joined: 23 Mar 2008
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested and I put up a thread on here to do like summer bbq deal with gh and rock band at my lake house, so maybe we should link up and figure this thing out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lortwogo  
 




Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 762
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see if I can get a drive down to Michigan one weekend for a day or two... I don't know how big MI is though, so it may take several hours, not allowing me to go

I'd love this, as long as it's a weekend.
_________________
8|60|7|68|41|80|13|46|24|40|77 - Full Series progress 464/660

http://www.twitch.tv/lortwogo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lortwogo Wii Friend Code: 055960746179
this1neguy  
 




Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 5437
Location: Flint, MI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump because

MICHIGAN FAILS and summer is almost over (well for me anyway since HS tennis starts in two weeks)

Anybody still interested in anything? *cough david matt chris cough*
_________________
i played GH once upon a time | big 3000th post
links:
facebook | youtube | twitter | tumblr | last.fm | rateyourmusic
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address XBL Gamertag: this1neguy
Chubbly457  
 




Joined: 29 Nov 2007
Posts: 1978
Location: Ann Arbor, Mi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
bump because

MICHIGAN FAILS and summer is almost over (well for me anyway since HS tennis starts in two weeks)

Anybody still interested in anything? *cough david matt chris cough*


I'm leaving tomorrow Aaron...
_________________
Ultimate Goal: 200/211 Expert FCs [192/200]Watch my progress here!


I play real guitar too. :P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
this1neguy  
 




Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 5437
Location: Flint, MI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chubbly457 wrote:
this1neguy wrote:
bump because

MICHIGAN FAILS and summer is almost over (well for me anyway since HS tennis starts in two weeks)

Anybody still interested in anything? *cough david matt chris cough*


I'm leaving tomorrow Aaron...


Leaving for what?

And there are still other people, you're just the three I know semi-IRL. (David fully IRL)
_________________
i played GH once upon a time | big 3000th post
links:
facebook | youtube | twitter | tumblr | last.fm | rateyourmusic
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address XBL Gamertag: this1neguy
UltraToteBox  
 




Joined: 30 Jun 2009
Posts: 65
Location: Ohio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey if you guys are from the south of michigan, there's a ohio GH tourney right by the borderline, but its kinda a get-togeather, too...because its free lol =D


http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95898

about 1 week away
_________________
Retired GH Player
Top 50 GHIII player: 14,152,912 Carrer Score (4/14/09)
Top 50 GHA player: 9,010,339 Carrer Score (3/21/09)
200 Expert FC's In 3 GH games (GHIII,GHA,GHWT)

OHIO GUITAR HERO TOURNAMENT!!!!CLICK HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Susan Boyle
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2017 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB