Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
jamesw- I'M BACK, BABY!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamesw  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: jamesw- I'M BACK, BABY!!! Reply with quote

off air: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jamesw-plays-gh

IM BACK BABY!!!

I'm back, better than I was when I signed off 8 years ago, and ready to crank out FC's again.

Life has changed a lot, but I'm finally having fun playing GH and I'm just loving it again.

Time to finish off GH2 FC's!!!

Possibly last update?:

greenpinata23 wrote:
Late to the party, but whatever >_>.

Holy shit dude, you were really good at this game. All of these accomplishments are epic . To me, it's a mystery to why you quit, because it feels as though you barely started . Someday, I wish to be as good as you in this game, no joke .

Good luck outside of non-GH life, I wish you the best of luck .

Hey! Thanks a lot for the bump, I was actually thinking the other day about if my thread had been bumped recently without me realizing.

I never quit. I just got bored of the game. Most of the "amazing" players here do not suffer from choking on everything. I would choke on the easiest songs in the game, to the point where fc'ing a song like heart shaped box would take me 2 hours.

I have had a very addictive personality since I was a very young child. I have been characterized by an obsession to a different thing nearly every year of my life. I get so "into" these things that they are all I can think about and consume my life for a long period of time. I have been obsessed with reading to the point where I would only lock myself in my room and read for the entire day after school. I have been obsessed with coin collecting to a point where I spent tons of money on some of the rarest Canadian coins there are. Likewise, when I picked up guitar hero it became an absolute obsession. I would stay up late every night playing it and avoid homework. In the summer of 2008, I had feelings of mild depression because all I wanted to do was practice Jordan. I alienated friends because when I went to hang out at their houses, all I wanted to do was play the DLC they had or play rock band, which I didn't have at the time. It basically consumed my life. The biggest struggle I had was to FC Jordan, and when I finally did it there was not much more I felt I could do. I could continue to FC easy songs, which I did. But there was little to no reward in doing so because I knew I could FC every song easier than Jordan if I simply put in 2 hours.

Last year I continued to play heavily, but because grade 11 marks count for university acceptance, I had to take a huge break from february-june 2009. When I finally escaped my semester from hell (AP math with the worst teacher EVER, AP chemistry, AP biology, and world religions (kind of a joke)) I began to play a lot again. I wanted to finally knock get a FGFC, or FC bigger songs. But after all of my work at Jordan, I did not have the patience to put in time to FC a song like TTFAF when I realized that it would take a huge amount of time and knowing how bad I am with choking I would likely never FC it.

Another big factor in "quitting" (I never actually quit and I will play again if I feel the motivation to) was that squeezing became too frustrating for me. I am one of the old-school players who believes in scores, not just FC counts. The problem was, as I got better at squeezing, I got more picky with when I would FC a song. If I didn't hit a squeeze, I would restart. Because I am terrible at choking, I began to choke even more when I would finally get a run where I was FC'ing a song.

These days I have been trying really hard in school to achieve marks to get into university. I pulled my average up to a 94 this past semester GH-free. That is my best average ever. I have also hung out with friends a lot more. A problem with my life situation has been that all of my friends live really far away, which means that my parents would have to sacrifice 2 hours of their day to drive me to a friends house there and back, total. Ever since I got my driver's license I have been hanging out with friends on a regular basis.

I miss the community of when I first started playing. I miss the excitement of a new game coming out or a song being FC'd that was once considered impossible. I miss watching streams all the time, making great friends along the way. Basically, I feel disconnected with the evolving community because the last GH game I bought was GH:M. I love the old games too much. I know it's nitpicky, but what I loved about GH1, 2, and 80's was the look and style of the fretboard. For some reason in GH2 I absolutely love how smooth it looks. It also feels like you are actually combusting the skittles as the fly by. GH3 and all the games since then feel like it is programmed to hit all the notes already, but it is only when you make a mistake that one will go by. It's a strange concept, but overall for that reason I just prefer the old games a lot more. I also liked how they picked GUITAR songs. With the full band gameplay and the mainstream status of GH, many of the songs have become too boring or generic. I love how every song in GH1 and GH2 throws a new concept at you with every song. The new songs seem very much the same, and that is a disappointment for me.

So I'm not gone. Sure, I feel less connection to the community now. Sure, I haven't picked up a plastic guitar since August 4th 2009. Sure, I haven't bought a new game since GH Metallica. But I will always feel a love for the first forum I ever joined. I will always be a proud member of Scorehero. Maybe this summer I will knock out a few FC's just to get that feeling back again. I have and always will LOVE THIS GAME! Get over your ego's, people. This game is all about competitive fun and you don't deserve to be playing if you aren't having a blast.

Recent Stuff: WOW! Upper-bound! Optimal maybe? Honestly I don't see how it would be possible to squeeze another tick out of that first activation. I actually choked twice with a potential upper-bound score. I'm just happy I got lucky enough to FC it with that much pressure. 1st place! 4 points higher than Strikebowler. This is AWESOME!

FC #17 No One Like You! Upper-bound, 1st!
No One Like You Rape

HOLY SHIT OMG
Tied with Lo7! Second person ever to hit both double squeezes, and on my first FC run too! I am so happy right now! This just took about an hour, and the third time I hit the first double squeeze, I hit the second one too, and almost shit my pants. This is so awesome! My only first ever! (Except if you count my Light That Blinds 1st on PS2, or that this score is a tie, which kinda blows).

FC #16 What I Like About You! 1st place!
what i like about you first

I FC'd all of Furious Fretwork in Rock's the 80's! That is Play With Me, Electric Eye, Seventeen, Caught in a Mosh, and Police truck all in over a week. The only songs that will give me trouble now are Round and Round and Ballroom Blitz (I am now up to 9 FC's of solo 1b ). This is awesome! Seventeen is such an epic song as well. Very fun solos. I got this an hour after Electric Eye. Also, I had mute on during the song because my brother was listening to music.

FC #13 Seventeen!
seventeen fc

Niiiice. This was such a bitch, it took 7 chokes after solo E to FC it. Oh well.

FC #12 Electric Eye!
electric eye FC

Caught in a Mosh has got to be one of the funnest songs to play, ever. I love it. I only have seventeen and Electric Eye to FC the final tier, and Seventeen is only a matter of time.

Also, I have now FC'd Ballroom Blitz's solo 8 times, so I tried some real runs, and I averaged -15 every time, which is awful. One run though, I missed a note in an SP phrase near the start of the song, and then got -2 in the solo, so I have a -3 on Ballroom Blitz. Don't expect an FC until I already have 29, though.

FC #9 Caught in a Mosh!
caught in a mosh fc

WOOOO this is awesome! It didn't even take much work, and the first time I made it to chorus 5 I FC'd the song. I'm so happy to have this, because I have now FC'd 2 of the 3 hardest songs in the game! Amazing song, amazing chart, amazing solo's. Also, this continues the jamesw tradition of FC'ing every hard song in a game because the easy ones are boring.

FC #7 Play With Me!
play with me fc

I'm back! Exams were a bitch, but I'm finally done! I'm gonna waste my summer playing this game. FC'd Cult of Personality third try today:

FC #46 Cult of Personality!
Photobucket

General: [X] Get a working PS2
[X] Get Swap Magic to work
[] GET MY STREAM WORKING

GH1: [] 40 FCs
[] Get Ready to Rokk FC (-2)
[] Cheat on the Church FC (3 chokes)

GH2: [] Full game FC
[] 500K on Jordan
[] Trogdor FC
[] Free Bird FC
[] Six FC (-1 about 10 times)
[] Gemini FC
[] Hangar 18 FC

GH:80's: [] Ballroom Blitz FC (solo 1b FC'd 5 times)
[X] Play With Me FC
[X] Electric Eye FC
[X] Caught in a mosh FC
[] Round and Round FC
[X] Seventeen FC
[] 28 FCs
[] 29 FCs
[] Full game FC

GH3: [] Story of My Life FC (hardest path to memorize, ever)
[] Raining Blood FC
[] Don't Hold Back FC
[] Take This Life FC
[] Black Magic Woman FC
[X] Cult of Personality FC
[] 67 FC's (I suck at TWiE lol!)
[] FSA FC

GH:Aerosmith [] FIND A WAY TO FIX THE PIECE OF SHIT LAG ON THE WII (help pl0x?)

LIST OF GH2X FC'S IN ORDER
1. Heart Shaped Box
2. Mr. Fix it
3. Soy Bomb
4. Parasite
5. Monkey Wrench
6. Yes We Can
7. Radium Eyes
8. Message in a Bottle
9. John the Fisherman
10. Freya
11. Laid to Rest
12. Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight
13. Less Talk More Rokk
14. Shout at the Devil
15. Tattooed Love Boys
16. X-Stream
17. Surrender
18. Woman
19. Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
20. Laughtrack
21. Trippin' on a hole in a Paper Heart
22. Rock This Town
23. You Really Got Me (Sept. 1st)
24. Strutter (Sept. 10th)
25. Beast and the Harlot (September 12th 8 o'clock)
26. Jordan (October 7th at 8 o'clock as well)
27. Push Push (Lady Lightning)
28. Red Lottery
29. Them Bones (Oct 22)
30. Bad Reputation (Nov 1st)
31. Madhouse
32. Thunderhorse
33. Crazy on You
34. Killing in the Name
35. Elephant Bones
36. Search and Destroy
37. The New Black
38. Institutionalized (Dec 12)
39. Mother
40. Psychobilly Freakout FC
41. Carry Me Home
42. Arterial Black
43. YYZ
44. Misirlou
45. Last Child
46. One For the Road
47. Stop
48. The Light That Blinds
49. Cherry Pie
50. Jessica
51. Who Was in my Room Last Night
52. Collide
53. Girlfriend
54. Sweet Child O' Mine
55.Carry On Wayward Son
56. War Pigs
57. Fall of Pangea
58. FTK

[size=24]GH2 Songs Left to FC

1. Heart-Shaped Box
2. Mr. Fix It
3. Parasite
4. Soy Bomb
5. Radium Eyes
6. Cant You Hear Me Knockin
7. Yes We Can
8. Monkey Wrench
9. Surrender
10. X-Stream
11. Red Lottery
12. Laughtrack
13. John the Fisherman
14. Cherry Pie
15. Message in a Bottle

16. Strutter
17. Elephant Bones
18. Trippin On a Hole in a Paper Heart
19. Shout at the Devil
20. Last Child
21. The New Black
22. Collide
23. Who Was in My Room Last Night
24. Girlfriend
25. Tattooed Love Boys
26. Less Talk More Rokk
27. Jessica
28. Tonight Im Gonna Rock You Tonight
29. Killing in the Name

30. Laid to Rest
31. Woman
32. Madhouse

33. Raw Dog
34. Thunderhorse
35. Stop
36. Carry On Wayward Son
37. YYZ
38. Sweet Child O Mine
39. One for the Road
40. Crazy On You
41. Rock This Town
42. Mother
43. Push Push (Lady Lightning)
44. You Really Got Me
45. War Pigs
46. FTK
47. Freya
48. Arterial Black
49. Carry Me Home
50. Them Bones
51. Search and Destroy
52. Psychobilly Freakout
53. Bad Reputation

54. Free Bird
55. Fall of Pangea
56. Gemini
57. The Light That Blinds
58. Six
59. Institutionalized
60. Misirlou

61. Hangar 18
62. Beast and the Harlot
63. Trogdor
64. Jordan

GH3 FC's
1. Closer
2. Metal Heavy Lady
3. When You Were Young
4. Generation Rock #17
5. Sabotage #32
6. Mississippi Queen
7. Radio Song
8. My Name is Jonas
9. Slow Ride #14
10. Reptilia #31
11. Bulls on Parade
12. Ruby
13. Lay Down
14. Talk Dirty to Me
15. Miss Murder #18
16. Sunshine of Your Love #22
17. Can't Be Saved #14

18. Story of My Life
19. Anarchy in the U.K. #23
20. Hit Me With Your Best Shot #15
21. School's Out #38
22. Prayer of the Refugee #34

23. She Bangs the Drums
24. Paranoid #24
25. Even Flow
26. Minus Celsius
27. Paint It Black #19
28. Barracuda #20
29. The Metal

30. Avalancha
31. Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll #30
32. Hier Kommt Alex #45
33. La Grange #49
34. 3's & 7's

35. Helicopter
36. Kool Thing #21
37. Mauvais Garcon
38. Cherub Rock
39. In the Belly of a Shark #44
40. Welcome to the Jungle
41. Suck My Kiss
42. The Seeker
43. Before I Forget
44. In Love
45. Same Old Song and Dance #25
46. Rock and Roll All Nite
47. Go That Far #33
48. My Curse #36
49. Monsters #39
50. I'm in the Band #40

51. Pride and Joy
52. Stricken #11
53. Cliffs of Dover
54. Impulse #43
55. Black Sunshine
56. Rock You Like a Hurricane #37
57. Down n' Dirty
58. Take This Life
59. Black Magic Woman
60. Cult of Personality #46
61. Holiday in Cambodia #41

62. Don't Hold Back
63. Knights of Cydonia #42
64. The Number of the Beast #35
65. Nothing for Me Here #27
66. F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. #26

67. The Way It Ends
68. Raining Blood
69. One
70. Through the Fire and Flames

Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80's FC's
1. The Warrior
2. Because it's Midnight (LOL inb4 We Got the Beat)
3. Only A Lad (sightread FC)
4. We Got the Beat
5. Police Truck
6. Los Angeles
7. Play With Me
8. 18 And Life
9. Caught in a Mosh
10. Wrathchild
11. Syncronicity II
12. Electric Eye
13. Seventeen

GH1 FC's
1. Hey
2. I Love Rock & Roll
3. Stellar
4. I Wanna Be Sedated
5. Killer Queen
6. Behind the Mask
7. Sail Your Ship By
8. Even Rats
9. Eureka, Ive Found Love
10. Story of My Love
11. Fat Lip
12. Hey You
13. Unsung
14. Callout
15. More Than a Feeling
16. Take Me Out
17. Heart Full of Black
18. Higher Ground

19. Sharp Dressed Man
20. Caveman Rejoice
21. Farewell Myth
Graveyard Shift
22. Cochise
23. Infected
24. The Breaking Wheel
25. Iron Man
26. Smoke On the Water
27. Ace of Spades

28. Guitar Hero
29. No One Knows
30. Take It Off
31. Thunder Kiss 65
32. Ziggy Stardust
33. Godzilla
34. Crossroads
35. All of This
36. Fly On the Wall
37. Spanish Castle Magic
38. You Got Another Thing Comin
39. Cheat On the Church (100% OVERSTRUM FUCK)
40. Symphony of Destruction
41. Frankenstein
42. Cowboys from Hell
43. Texas Flood
44. Decontrol
*Trippolette
45. Get Ready 2 Rokk
46. Fire It Up
47. Bark at the Moon

Old Stuff: Cool, just before two weeks of school/jazz band trips. I just choked once, then I decided to just tap the ORGORG part after the strumming and I got it. Messed up the star power on the second activation, so I missed like 1500 easy points or so.

FC #42 Knights of Cydonia!
Photobucket

ROFL I choked 14 times on this if you include an FC before this where I overlapped SP badly, but then I just decided to FC it again and got this! Sweet, glad this is over with! If you're wondering, I kept choking because of the Green/Blue chords at the start that speed up slightly, and then because of the YBO chords that have an uneven amount of strums in them, so I kept overstrumming or missing the last note of them. Oh well, full combo!

FC #41 Holiday in Cambodia!
Photobucket

So I try to stream, but the broadcast console says it detects a camera, but it doesn't show any video. So I kept trying everything, but nothing works. It won't show any video or audio. I hope this isn't permanent like the fact that when I watch streams no video shows up, all I get is a nice big gray screen. Ustream sucks balls. If anybody knows anything about my problems, help would be appreciated...

Nice, took me two chokes to FC it lolol. Half of GH3X FC'd!

FC #35 Number of the Beast!
Photobucket

Today was a good day!

FC #27 Nothing For Me Here!
Photobucket

Holy balls, this was my fourth real run of this song going for an FC. My first time FC'ing up to the bridge/aggro part, my first time FC'ing past aggro part, and NO END LEAD CHOKES! I never thought this would happen so quickly! That never happens to me lol .

FC #26 F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.!!!

Photobucket

I FC'd Ballroom Blitz solo 1b 3 times. I tried for another couple hours but didn't hit it again. Don't expect an FC anytime soon, but it's possible!

FC #57! I had a couple chokes before this, but overall fairly easy FC. I'm getting pretty close to my goal for GH2!

FC #57 Fall of Pangea!
Photobucket

Epic. A year and 2 days after I first got a GH game. This took a long time. That's 5 stars on every GH song I have.
ttfaf 5 star

My First try in a week. Missed the whammy though.
Decontrol 2nd fc

My second try. Lolololol. Also the next run after this I missed before the solo then FC'd the solo. Lol. I still need to do this again, I might be able to get 310K one time.
Photobucket

If someone told me two days ago that I would FC this song, I would have laughed. It took about 3 hours of practice yesterday and about 45 minutes of runs today to FC this. I got it on video, then my ustream console froze . Oh well, I'm happy I got it. Thanks to F4phantom for the help, I wouldn't have made any progress at all without it. Also thanks to Mcskinny, Chubbly, Summ, and a few others who saw the FC happen live.

FC #21 Fire it Up!
Fire It Up FC

GH1: Bitches. I did it. I got 100% with an overstrum 3 times before I FC'd this. This song is honestly so hard. To not make one mistake in the solo is just ridiculous and it was totally lucky that I FC'd it. Anyway, really happy to get this out of the way. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k8iH5nVWyl8

FC #17 Decontrol!Photobucket

FC #16 OMFG I can't believe I didn't choke! Pretty good sp, although the whammy at the end of the solo was really bad so I missed 200 after that. Anyway, I'm so psyched, I worked on this a while back not hitting the first part of the solo once, then I played 3 runs today and fc'd the first part 3 times in a row, fc'ing the song on my third try
Photobucket

FC #14, good song, 4th place, really fun to squeeze too! A few ticks behind smokyprogg, about 50 behind Chris and over 200 behind mcskinny (that squeeze he got is GODLY). Anyway I'm really happy with this. GH1 is pretty easy to squeeze.
Photobucket

GH2:Yes! My first league win, my first 1st (just on PS2), the highest score of The Light That Blinds on video, my 11th FC (YES, MY 11TH) of The Light That Blinds. It took so long to get this score, but man it was worth it in every way possible. Kudos to xbillax for an awesome score, and a great job in the leagues overall (I'm pretty sure he beat me in every song other than this lol).

HIGHEST SCORE ON VIDEO! http://uk.youtube.coM/watch?v=nttYM6q9264

FC #48 rererererererererere-FC for the GH2 League win and 1st on PS2!
The Light THat Blinds 1st on PS2

FC #44 Misirlou!
Photobucket

December 12- Video Here!

FC #38 Institutionalized!
Photobucket

November 20: Yay! I've been wanting to do this for a while. It only took a couple of real runs today to get it. I got every squeeze I was going for, and didn't mess up my tilt activation that I use in Solo D (starting on an upstrum=FTL).

Beast and the Harlot Re-FC 482K! EDIT: Holy crap! This is 4th Place overall and 3rd on ps2!
Beast and the Harlot Re-FC

November 12: Hai Guys, I just FC'd Because It's Midnight for my second GH80's FC (first was The Warrior lol). I haven't even finished tier three in the career yet. I just borrowed GH80's on Saturday and I practiced this song for a bit. It took me about an hour of grinding just now before I FC'd it. I have a crappy score because I tilted for the first activation and it activated a bit late, but I can just do it again later. So yeah, I'm pretty stoked. Fun fact: about half an hour before I fc'd it I missed in a note before the solo, and I was like "I'm gonna see if I can get a reverse choke" and I did, -1. Who the hell reverse chokes on Because it's Midnight? Then I just kept playing and got the full song.

Video Here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNlp2wk8eJ4

GH80's FC #2
Because, It's Midnight FC

Setlist pic for the lulz.
Because its midnight setlist

http://wiki.scorehero.com/User_jamesw/

FC #26 Jordan!

Jordan FC

Unfortunately, I overlapped SP in the middle of bridge by a fraction of a second:( So no 500K.

JORDAN GOALS
[X] 96%
[X] 350K
[X] 375K
[X] 400K (411190)
[X] 420K (422K) Friday August 15
[X] 430K (august 17, 439K)
[X] 440K (445,686, Sept. 16)
[X] 450K
[X] 460K (466,112, Sept. 18)
[X] 470K (475K sept. 20th)
[X] 480K
[X]490K
[X] Jordan FC (OCTOBER 7TH! YES!)
[] 500K re-FC

Videos
Jordan FC
Because, it's Midnight FC
Beast and the Harlot FC
Them Bones FC
Less Talk More Rokk FC
Beast and the Harlot Solo D FC
Jordan solo B+C FC
Beast and the Harlot Choke
Jordan Reverse Choke in Solo A
Jordan solo B+C Hands

Last edited by jamesw on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:19 pm; edited 284 times in total
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: jamesw -Quest for a Jordan FC Reply with quote

Good luck, you're already better than me on Solo B.

At least I can do Solo F. Loser.

I never plan on FCing Jordan, though. I don't think I'll ever FC Solo C, but one day I hope to get Solo B down.
jamesw  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks thethirdday.
Its gonna take a long time, but I'm determined, and I'm only getting better at the solos.

Harmonix games are just too good not to play them for 8 years. Officially back in action.
Galvnayr  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you really put your mind to this, we'll see what happens. Good luck.
jamesw  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

398K!
and two 93% on solo B in real runs in a row!

Harmonix games are just too good not to play them for 8 years. Officially back in action.
Spartn1337  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY DUN YOU LERN IT ON REELTAR ROFLROFLROFLROFL

(note to mods: please don't ban me, I'm a friend )
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Spartn1337
Imterrible  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey person who replied to my thread (the only one for that matter)

Grats on the Jordan progress. I can't believe you started playing GH in March. You're much better than me at Jordan as well as Guitar Hero 1.

P.s. I give you permission to reply to my thread again I FC'd FALL OF PANGEA!

vasopressin nasal spray

Think your better than me? Click here and find out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: evan pwns you
Velocity92C  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit, you just started playing GH in March?

that's pretty incredible. I hope that ascending part after the break in solo B comes to me. I'll probably never get solo C.

Things that suck : Christianity, metal music, iPhones, Twitter, WoW, anime, 9/11 conspiracies and most of all, censorship.
Imterrible  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Velocity92C wrote:
holy shit, you just started playing GH in March?

that's pretty incredible. I hope that ascending part after the break in solo B comes to me. I'll probably never get solo C.

Don't watch the notes, just think in your head 2123 123, 123 123, 123 123

vasopressin nasal spray

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: evan pwns you
jamesw  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, I got gh3 for my birthday, and 5 starred all of expert except the way it ends, ttfaf, nothing for me here and raining blood within a month of starting to play lol.

jamesw  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for 400K

Imterrible  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, what did you get on Solo F on your 407k run?

vasopressin nasal spray

f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit son, how much time do you spend each day playing jordan?

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
jamesw  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be posting my pics of number of notes hit, section stats and newspaper pics so you will be able to see my solo F % there.
I still havent practiced it that much, although I can now do it on slow but I should really work on full speed. I also used SP near the end of solo F, just enough to get the entire bridge except the last phrase under sp, because I haven't tried the 2-2 activation at the end and I can FC the bridge every time .

Last edited by jamesw on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jamesw  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
shit son, how much time do you spend each day playing jordan?

It's my summer "project" to get as good as I can on it. I spend maybe half my gh time playing jordan, basically till my tapping fingers get fatigued, maybe 45 minutes to an hour every day?

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 1 of 51

Jump to: