ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NJ SIX FLAGS 2012 - ROUND 2 - DATES?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will love you so much if you get the Best of NJ tournament to be official Six Flags stuff, given that the rules are all ok... from what I've seen in non-SH GH tournaments, it could end badly...

But seriously, I'm going to do everything in my power to get us down there... I don't know how, but I'll figure that part out

I still need a GH game >.<
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
TheThirdDay, I will PM you around the time that we are gonna leave. I'd be happy to drive you.

Kay, and PM me a few days before hand so I can ask my mom to get me some money out of my bank account. I'm broke at the moment.

And am I gonna have to get up early? 'Cause I don't...do that. Lol.

Netnabi4 wrote:
Would everyone be willing to cut some coaster time for some GH?

If we must.
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netnabi4 wrote:
So for me and a few other Northern jersey Folks want to come, but we would need it to be after the 8th of august. Were free after that though!

Also My parents would prefer if the Best of NJ Tourney was gonna happen so I'm gonna talk to some six flags people and maybe make this official. Is okay with everyone? I have set up events before I'm sure I could get something out of this. Would everyone be willing to cut some coaster time for some GH?

Good luck. They had a GH tournament not too long ago...I don't know if they will be quick to agree to another one

I love coasters, but of course I would be willing to play GH with you guys

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be possible for this to become a 2 day get-together? The 1st day will be majority Six Flags and the 2nd day could be a GH day at someone's house nearby? If that's at all possible

I still need a GH game >.<
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0v3rki11 wrote:
Would it be possible for this to become a 2 day get-together? The 1st day will be majority Six Flags and the 2nd day could be a GH day at someone's house nearby? If that's at all possible

My house is small, but I got an HDTV and I'm like 30 min away.
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
0v3rki11 wrote:

My house is small, but I got an HDTV and I'm like 30 min away.

I am in the next town over, but I am doubtful I can have the 15 people or so that are coming to Six Flags sleep over my house and stuff (although it would be awesome to play GH and RB all night with my SH homies >_>)

Let's see how it develops as we approach August...maybe something can be worked out where either me or TheThirdDay could have people over our house(s).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can get one of out parents to make a ride all the way and back that;s be cool, but thats not very likely to happen, unless there's some method of public transport nearby. 0v3rki11 and SnipedYou and Punkrocker15 and Myself is 4, plus a driver is 5, so we're counting on Mike for this one as far as i know

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be Epic if we had a GH/RB day down there as well...

Edit: SHittt... Im going to dhofest... and then this... wow...my boss is gonna hate me...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you all know I have already begun contact with Six Flags regarding the tourney. Within a week I should have a response and we can go from their. If this doesn't pan out we should still consider other options which I figure can be decide upon at the appropriate time. I would just like to let you all know if they give me the chance to speak with someone who can make this happen I believe we have a good shot!
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Let's see how it develops as we approach August...maybe something can be worked out where either me or TheThirdDay could have people over our house(s).

Well, I do live down the street from a park, so if you guys don't mind sleeping in your cars or under the stars (RHYME OMG!), that always an option.
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would totally go to this, especially if we got an official GH tourney going. A weekday would probably be the best time to go, and preferably in mid to late August (I have Rutgers summer classes until the 13th or something).

I'd also see if I could bring some of my non-Scorehero GH playing friends along, I'm sure they would love to go.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
Warlord  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just hanging out at the park? I'm totally down for that, if so. If it did carry on at someone's house I would probably have to skip on that, but as of now I'm good for anytime. I could *maybe* bring a one or two people from LI if they're interested, but I wouldn't stay for an after party.
hangar18  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would love to go to this guys

im in a suburb of NE philadelphia and if anyone wants to give me a ride, that'd be great <_<

Btw, is there like an age limit at these things? I've never been to one, but I'm only 15 (16 on 08/21/08), is that fine? Anyone younger or same age?
SnipedYou  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I'm around the same age Hangar (4 months older than you), this is for everyone.

FC 35 songs [x] (#35 3's & 7's)
FC 40 songs [] (36)
Get a Black SG [x]

My Accomplishments:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70261
Ax3  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. I would come if it acutally had playing involved into it which would be so cool to do but not really to hangout with random strangers online which would be fun if i were older. So... Playing involved?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 2 of 40

Jump to: