ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SOO PISSED RIGHT NOW!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainbowluvsjeff  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: SOO PISSED RIGHT NOW! Reply with quote

OMFG!!

I went to a local...'anything' store, some returns, overstocks, etc. get sent there, auctions, just anything, really.

I found a GHII guitar, wired red sg, and was soooooooo happy!
When I was checking out, the cashier dropped it out of the box accidentally, but I didn't think much of it, and I took it home, took it out of the box, hooked it up, and wondered why the fret buttons didn't work...but the start and select buttons did...so I squeezed the plastic around the frets, and found out IT WAS BUSTED! I had a friend of my brothers help me take it apart, and the whole board inside was broken in half! GRRRRRR! I've been wanting one of those guitars ever since I first got ghii about 2 yrs ago....anyway.....................
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeeesh! That sucks a lot! I would . . . fix. . . er . . . punch the checkout clerk?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
rainbowluvsjeff  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
yeeesh! That sucks a lot! I would . . . fix. . . er . . . punch the checkout clerk?

It doesn't help she's been a family friend since before I was born...damn....*sigh* I only paid 25 for it, tho, sooo, I'll get that money back, thank god.....

Every goddamned guitar I've gotten from there [save one] [and I've tried at LEAST eight] hasn't worked right....
swimguy  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a board at www.guitarheroparts.com

Just Fineshed My Controller Makeover. too bad my sister is mad at me for coloring the whammy bar, +&- buttons, and the joystick.

My New GH Site: www.freewebs.com/ghrockplace
rainbowluvsjeff  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swimguy wrote:
Buy a board at www.guitarheroparts.com

I didn't see a board for the frets there..I just saw a main board, which this one, as far as I know, I just opened the neck, is fine.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see it there the first time, but uhhh, I can buy..10 brand new guitars for that price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: