ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Long Islastravaganza(s): LI:V - ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Havikk  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sk8er, that seems perfect, let me know asap about the house so we can announce that this is happening. Once we know for sure, send me an address and I'll PM everybody else it.

E: Since we have a good idea of it, I can bring a 360, and NON-modded PS2, 2 SGs, 2LPs, an X-Plorer, a Stratocaster, GH1, 80s, 2 (360), GH3 (360), Aerosmith (360), Rock Band (360), Rock Band Drum Kit with WORKING kick pedal (one that comes in box). My Xbox has some DLCs too.

Guitar Hero Two:
Teenagers
This is How I Disappear
Famous Last Words
Stellar
Infected
Ace of Spades
Hey You
Bark at the Moon
Higher Ground

Guitar Hero Three:
Foo Fighter's Pack
Velvet Revolver Pack
Boss Battle Pack
We Three Kings
Top Gun Anthem
Ernten Was Wir Säen
I am Murloc
Classic Rock Pack
Halo Theme
Dropkick Murphies Pack
Muse Pack

Rock Band DLC:
All the Small Things
Attack
Blackened
Debaser
Inside The Fire
More Than A Feeling
Rock Rebellion (I Think)
Sprode
Still Alive
The Hellion/Electric Eye
The Perfect Drug
Thrasher (>____>)
Train in Vain (Stand By Me)
Vesuvius
War Pigs

Yeah Not A lot RB and no Virtuoso pack = loss. And I could bring over my memory card if anybody wants to save them to it and give it to me (<3333 please)
nikolas1  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definetely interested in this! When are you planning to have this? Late august maybe?

Proud Christian Conservative
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: lx sn0wman xl
Sk8er4ever714  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not sure yet about my house. Idk what's shown in the pics, but I have: GH1, GH2(360, and get get for PS2), GH3(360), GHA(360), RB(360), and for guitars I have for 360: LP, broken but working LP, Xplorer with retarded SP, RB drums and mic. For PS2 I have an SG and a 3rd party wireless guitar. My PS2 is also modded and hopefully my custom will be done by then too. I also have ALL DLC for GH2, GH3 and RB. I can also get another TV down here, so that will be 2. I also have a Wii which I think is shown and if anybody wants to get their ass kicked in Brawl let me know (look at my avatar <_<)

<-Old and way outdated scores, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sk8er4ever714 PSN Name: Sk8er-182 Wii Friend Code: 4407521356750541
Havikk  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im bringing over my Memory card through hell or high water, your spreading the love

Oh and I have permission to go on the 16th, mom OK'd it (rolled her eyes when I said it's a guitar hero get-together) but yah, if it does happen, i will bring many-many-many snacks. I can also bring over another TV maybe, threres a portable one that I know works, but the screen is like 6x6 inches, or I can try to lug one from my small (in comparison) basement and bring a VCR. Also I might be able to car-pool, MIGHT. So if any of you are one the way from Garden City South - West Islip.

By the way, I'm awesome, I picked the 16th out of the blue, and it turns out to be saturday!

And what is my g/f doing at your house? OMG SMILEY SPAM
ThunderPower  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sk8er4ever714 wrote:
Still not sure yet about my house. Idk what's shown in the pics, but I have: GH1, GH2(360, and get get for PS2), GH3(360), GHA(360), RB(360), and for guitars I have for 360: LP, broken but working LP, Xplorer with retarded SP, RB drums and mic. For PS2 I have an SG and a 3rd party wireless guitar. My PS2 is also modded and hopefully my custom will be done by then too. I also have ALL DLC for GH2, GH3 and RB. I can also get another TV down here, so that will be 2. I also have a Wii which I think is shown and if anybody wants to get their ass kicked in Brawl let me know (look at my avatar <_<)
Oh, you're making a custom disk? Cool, that saves me the trouble.
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, ooh, I want my ass kicked in Brawl! Pick me!

Like I told you in IRC, if I can get a ride from some wonderful benefactor *coughBobbycough* then I have a good shot of going, otherwise it may be a little tougher. Also, put my customs on the disc :P. I wanna play them for the first time ever >_>.
ThunderPower  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just confirming that I WILL be there, my mom's given me the OK! The only way I won't be there is if I get sick or something.
will55555  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey is it ok if i come =]
vFA1NTv  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im going...no matter what haha
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vFA1NTv
Shift  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to attend one of these get-together things, but they've always been pretty far away. I'm pretty sure slip is like 2 hours from me by LIRR. If there's some way I can get a ride, I'd be glad to go. I live right near the Little Neck LIRR stop. I'd be willing to compromise between some train riding and some car riding, as long as it's reasonable. Like, I'll take the train out to Jamaica or something if that will make it easier for someone to pick me up, but going out to Babylon before being driven is a little crazy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ParadigmShift89
vFA1NTv  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shift wrote:
I'd like to attend one of these get-together things, but they've always been pretty far away. I'm pretty sure slip is like 2 hours from me by LIRR. If there's some way I can get a ride, I'd be glad to go. I live right near the Little Neck LIRR stop. I'd be willing to compromise between some train riding and some car riding, as long as it's reasonable. Like, I'll take the train out to Jamaica or something if that will make it easier for someone to pick me up, but going out to Babylon before being driven is a little crazy.

wait so why dont you just take the train to babylon?...i will gladly pick you up there..as for jamaica..i have no idea how to get there so i cant really pick you up there = (
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vFA1NTv
ThunderPower  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum is being retarded and won't let Bobbeh post, so he told me to say he's coming with Pie Guy and a modded PS2.
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Long Island Get Together Ideas. Have Something Going. Re Reply with quote

Havikk wrote:
-Be photogenic! I'm bringing my camera!
Well, I guess I'm out then.

I kid, I kid. I just checked and I can go. And, Bobbeh's giving me a ride. All is well.
What would I need to bring if anything? (edit: besides my PS2 SG)
Havikk  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Long Island Get Together Ideas. Have Something Going. Re Reply with quote

PieGuy wrote:
Havikk wrote:
-Be photogenic! I'm bringing my camera!
Well, I guess I'm out then.

I kid, I kid. I just checked and I can go. And, Bobbeh's giving me a ride. All is well.
What would I need to bring if anything?

Maybe OT for people who wanna try it but not purchase it
ThunderPower  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to bring over my LP if it's at Sk8er's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 3 of 41

Jump to: