ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Long Islastravaganza(s): LI:V - ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sk8er4ever714  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what day of the week would be good for everyone? Let's try and figure that out first then we'll figure out a date.
As for me, I'm free any day. I just would need to know in advance so I can take off from work.
Oh yeah, does anybody wanna buy GDRB off of me? $40 and I still have the export key from the manual. So with exporting it'll be a total of $50, which is still cheaper than buying it at the store without exporting.

<-Old and way outdated scores, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sk8er4ever714 PSN Name: Sk8er-182 Wii Friend Code: 4407521356750541
Havikk  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo how about the middle of July, the only days I'm not good for are July 12th, 24th and all the Wednesdays (work). So how about a day the weekend of the 16th (Friday the 16th, Saturday the 17th, Sunday the 18th)?
Sk8er4ever714  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That weekend probably won't be good for me. I'm already taking off 2 days that week (Monday the 12th to see Dream Theater and Iron Maiden, and Saturday the 17th for Warped Tour). Sometime the next weekend maybe?

<-Old and way outdated scores, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sk8er4ever714 PSN Name: Sk8er-182 Wii Friend Code: 4407521356750541
ThunderPower  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. I have a feeling that a lot of us fell off the face of the earth in terms of GH/RB but I was wondering if anybody's up for doing this again sometime soon. I remember having an amazing time.
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested. I really just play Rock Band though. I did go to a couple of these get togethers back around GH2 times.

I've really wanted to get a full pro band or at least a good pro keyboard player to bust up some leaderboards on all instruments mode.
I'm pretty versed in 5 lane guitar and drums/pro drums. I got some pro bass scores.

Only reason I hopped on here was because I saw Mazzocchi signed on PSN and made me wonder about what was going on over here at the scorehero forums.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely be interested in this, I'm trying to finish off my Guitar Hero III achievements and would love to play some of the other rhythm games. I forget exactly which games I have but its a few.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: