ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RavageFest 1.0 - FC'd!! Thank you! Good Night!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: RavageFest 1.0 - FC'd!! Thank you! Good Night! Reply with quote

UPDATE: I have made an official list of up to date attendees for this.
http://web.njit.edu/~mda7/ravagefest.txt

Updated List of Confirmed Attendees for RavageFest

HellAshes (Garry)
NYVideoGameFreak (John)
Samling (Sam)
Ajanata (Andy) - 90%
Emptyset (Dave) – 99%...
MDCLXX (Rob) – Also a maybe
Armageddon (Dan) - The Ex-SH Moderator >_>
Army's Friend - Not on SH
Brockbfball1563 (Lee)
Graf (Mike Graf)
Drewbles (Drew)
TheThirdDay (Colin)
Death434 (Frank) – still a maybe as well.
Vixenita (Kirsten)
Comet (Kris)
Zack – Not on SH
Stephanie – Not on SH
Diana – Not on SH
Joanna – Not on SH
Brandon – Not on SH
Ryan - Not on SH
Julie - Not on SH

Holy fucking Christ this is getting huge... >_>

UPDATE: I have set up a channel on irc.gamesurge.net called #ravagefest. I urge all who are planning to come to join that channel and idle there so that we may better gauge the situation and I may relay information quicker.

UPDATE: K this shit is official. PMs will be going out soon containing my address/phone number/email/etc. Respond to the PM, Call me, Text me, whatever, to let me know if you're gonna make it. And Rob, I'm not taking no for an answer ;)

UPDATE: Im setting a date... still tentative but this looks like it could work out. Friday Aug 7th, thru Monday Aug 10th.

Ok so I've talked about throwing one of these for a while. I'm finally gonna put it into writing because I definitely wanna make this happen.

RAVAGEFEST (Summer 09: july/august, Friday-Monday type of thing)

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=75238882000 (RSVP here please to I get a good idea of who plans to come)

If you've been to a dhofest, {fest}, or some crazy event where MDCLXX has attended, then you know what I'm trying to get at here...

My home is quite large, so I could potentially house a large event. My backyard is massive with a massive deck, massive grill, and a massive hot tub. Basically a true untapped resource for a sweet party. We can grill, drink, chill, and have fun fun in the summer sun. (I'll post pics to show you just how massive it all is. :P)

Inside I have a fairly large HDTV (I want a projector dammit...) where I will of course have some games or movies or whatever within a nice sized family room.

[strike]This is not confirmed yet so check back.[/strike] FUCK YEAH its confirmed

Also due to the presence of alcohol, an obvious 21+ restriction is in place with some 18+ exceptions and a few other special cases for people I know well enough and I think you can handle it. I'm not responsible if people push stupidity to its limit. Use some judgment, people.

Potential Invite list:

HellAshes
dho (and Alicia if she wishes to come)
Graf
MrsGraf
TheThirdDay (you're 18... use your head...)
Drewbles (Don't be stupid...)
DeAtH434
MDCLXX
Emptyset
joerod
Comet
AhoffPSU
toymachine (I'm a fair bit closer to you than MD)
Vixenita
jaimeclaude
IceyDefeat
ajanata
NYVideoGameFreak

Also included is anyone else who was at dhofest3 that is no explicitly listed here. I know some of you live quite far away, so hit me on IRC, PM, or reply here to let me know if you would be interested. This isn't official yet and if there isn't enough interest then there's no point.

Remember... Bring Beer and whatever hard booze you want. (i'm gonna stock up on a healthy supply of stuff but MORE = BETTER)

Last edited by ravagetalon on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 am; edited 69 times in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: RaVAgETaLOn Wii Friend Code: 1077530132982432
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested. Totowa might be the other side of the state, but it could be worth the drive to chill with some ScoreHero'ers Mr. Green

EDIT: Don't know if anyone will read this......but it was totally worth the drive

Last edited by Graf on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
BreakingBenjamin  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
I'm interested. Totowa might be the other side of the state, but it could be worth the drive to chill with some ScoreHero'ers Mr. Green

Agreed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: BreakBen
comet  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well seeing as its like max 30 minute drive from where i live, i'd be there.
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

comet wrote:
well seeing as its like max 30 minute drive from where i live, i'd be there.

lol less than 20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

word haha.

though you haven't seen me drive... i don't have a gps and i have absolutely no sense of direction... even with maps and crap i'll still get lost the first time guaranteed
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not gonna happen this summer guys... sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW OP... NEW INFO... READ NUBS.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I find a place to stay, I'll bump up my drive to New Jersy to June if it happens
ShellShocker  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I toally agree with graf as long as his ass drives me i have no problem with it especially the day trip to sixflags. After yesterday it would be awesome to come chill with some fellow sh'ers.

¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SHELLSHOCKER987
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShellShocker wrote:
I toally agree with graf as long as his ass drives me i have no problem with it especially the day trip to sixflags. After yesterday it would be awesome to come chill with some fellow sh'ers.

I think I will have to drive up there, considering ravage is gonna hunt us down if we don't show up >_>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll see what dho says. :P

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
NYwRiter94  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing 14 would be too young?

Oh well, too bad I'm missing all of the good NJ events.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested! Just Graf has to drive me and I need my parents approval but other than that It sounds good

EDIT: worst comes to worst with a place to crash at your house I can sleep in the back of Graf's Blazer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
I am interested! Just Graf has to drive me and I need my parents approval but other than that It sounds good

EDIT: worst comes to worst with a place to crash at your house I can sleep in the back of Graf's Blazer.

I doubt there'd be a need for that... I could probably provide at least 18-20 people with room to crash... hell even if it means sleeping on my family room floor or whatever...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 1 of 34

Jump to: