ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anyone up for a Dallas, Texas gathering?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrsLlama  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: k Reply with quote

Alright so I've decided Aug 16th will be the get together.

Time and location are still up for discussion

Also who else do you know lives nearby that could come?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MrsLlama
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can go for most of the day, but that's my going-away party (and salon trip) :P. I'd have to leave around 4:30 pm, maybe earlier depending on where in Dallas.

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
MrsLlama  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

Later also probably won't work best for me as I have to leave by 7:30

But!

I'm thinking we could star at 12 or 1 and go until we get tired/bored/whatever

if u guys wanna bring some money we can order pizza or something

and the location will be decided soon but please feel free to offer your place if it's suitable for the gathering
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MrsLlama
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: hmm Reply with quote

MrsLlama wrote:
Later also probably won't work best for me as I have to leave by 7:30

But!

I'm thinking we could star at 12 or 1 and go until we get tired/bored/whatever

if u guys wanna bring some money we can order pizza or something

and the location will be decided soon but please feel free to offer your place if it's suitable for the gathering

If we aren't getting any long distancers, we could prob start earlier than that, though that does leave 3-4 hours for me; let me know what happens through PM!

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
Deschain  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing my car on the 14th, so that sucks. Will get it back in a couple months, we should schedule another large-scale thing for releases of RB2/GH:WT.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
MrsLlama  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
Losing my car on the 14th, so that sucks. Will get it back in a couple months, we should schedule another large-scale thing for releases of RB2/GH:WT.

Well where do u live and is it good enough for a gathering?
location is still needed

And yes I agree we need something big for those releases
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can land a large scale event in Dallas count me in for sure! 3 hours south is totally worth the drive if its anything at all like the Austin get-together.

I will keep checking back for updates if something big arises.

Oh, and just to clarify for the record, I live in Norman OK...so unless you guys wanna haul ass up here I can't host.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
MrsLlama  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
If we can land a large scale event in Dallas count me in for sure! 3 hours south is totally worth the drive if its anything at all like the Austin get-together.

I will keep checking back for updates if something big arises.

Oh, and just to clarify for the record, I live in Norman OK...so unless you guys wanna haul ass up here I can't host.

lol well hold up for now

Cuz we're kinda stuck. We've got a lot of colliding schedules, but even so I think we could get an ok amount of people there

the only problem is..."there" doesn't exist.

JW2 had some things come up so he can't host it as his apartment and now even our backup is gone. If we don't get a place by tomorrow we're gonna have to re-schedule for another time.

I mean my house is decent for parties and stuff (pool table, 102" theatre screen, foosball, etc) but my guitar hero setup is crammed into a little corner with a little TV and I bet the big one has too much lag time.
GallantPugly  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this ever happens, I'll gladly dust off my plastic guitar and attend.
brandozercs  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

This is a might old now but I live in N. Dallas and wouldn't mind getting together, if this comes back around.
klye  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we wanted to do something in the winter, like when everyone is on break from school, Ill be home in Dallas and could possibly host.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: EyeWoodchuckEwe
MrsLlama  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Attention! Reply with quote

So the latest gathering didn't quite workout due to some hosting issues, but this time I say Fuck it, I'll host the damn thing at my house

What I have:
-108" projector with an xbox 360 hooked up to it. I believe I hooked my ps2 up to it once and played gh2 without too much trouble a long time ago but idk we'd have to test it out again
-24" (or so) TV with a ps2 hooked up to it
-like a 36" (or so) TV downstairs with nothing hooked up to it
-I also have an xbox and gamecube that aren't hooked up but have Halo and Super smash bros melee and stuff if we wanted to bust out some other stuff.

Guitar Hero Games
- Gh3 on PS2
- Gh2 on PS2
-2 controllers for PS2

My friend has rock band with all the instruments, Gh3 for xbox360, and a controller for 360.

Personally, I think I'm gonna go out and buy guitar hero 4 pretty soon for the 360 so we'll have that too.

I will state, this is by far NOT IDEAL for a place to have a guitarhero gathering so if you have an apartment with multiple TV's or something like that feel free to offer and I can just bring my equipment if needed.

For Location-wise:
I live North of I-35 and Hwy 121

Dates:
Anytime over Christmas Break works for me (like Dec 19 - Jan 7) so let me know when you're in town.

SHABAM!
Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's after Christmas, I could probably make this. I've got a 36o with RB2 and around 270 songs, GH2/3/WT, and if somebody finds a tv with the right hookups, a pc with some badass customs.

Thanks for alerting me to the possibility, miz llama, I'll try and drum up interest in the austin area.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
klye  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing this back from the dead!!
Any date between Dec 15th and Jan 6th would be good for me.

I've got access to a PS2 with all of the games except WT, a 360 with GH2+3 and RB1+2, and more guitars than could possibly be needed (like, 8 I think).

Also, I'll have to check, but I have a friend (willistime420) who's house would be perfect for a get together - I think we could get five or six different TVs set up at once.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: EyeWoodchuckEwe
MrsLlama  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klye wrote:
Thanks for bringing this back from the dead!!
Any date between Dec 15th and Jan 6th would be good for me.

I've got access to a PS2 with all of the games except WT, a 360 with GH2+3 and RB1+2, and more guitars than could possibly be needed (like, 8 I think).

Also, I'll have to check, but I have a friend (willistime420) who's house would be perfect for a get together - I think we could get five or six different TVs set up at once.

That would be PERFECT

and lol at 8 guitars
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: