ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Any one know a good PS3 adapter that works w/ black sg?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Any one know a good PS3 adapter that works w/ black sg? Reply with quote

Title is my question, Are there any good (if any at all) PS2-PS3 adapters that work with the black sg?

Also, does the black sg work as well as the red one?

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for what games ?

this one use to work with all ps2 game ie GH1-2-80s with a red sg.
EXECPT THE WHAMMY BAR DOES NOT WORK. its the only thing not working. the rest does work flawlessly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-PS2-to-PS3-Game-Controller-Converter-Adapter-g6_W0QQitemZ320279144529QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item320279144529&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A15%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

as for the black sg, you might give it a shot. its 5$.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TAC adapter is by far the best.
It has NO FLAWS whatsoever ever since they got a improved adapter
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVoyager913 wrote:
The TAC adapter is by far the best.
It has NO FLAWS whatsoever ever since they got a improved adapter

AGAIN YES. but it does only play PS2 VERSION OF GUITAR HERO 1 AND 3. no GH2 and 80's.

has anyone fucking red the description on their website ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the TAC adapter. In fact, I have two. Either SG works perfectly as long as it's a PS3 game. However, I believe that PS2 guitar games don't work when the guitar is adapted and reformatted onto the PS3. For example, my brother and I can't play GH3PS2 on our backwards compatible PS3.

Or you could get a WT Guitar and be OK with everything.

If you're set on using the SG (I don't blame you), then I fully recommend the TAC. It really does everything the site says, just be wary if your PS3 is backwards compatible; sometimes PS2 controllers won't work (it must vary depending on the game, some do and some don't.)

http://theantcommandos.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43&Itemid=43
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: TheAthleticsCap
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. TAC, if you have a PS3.

2. They work the same, but the red is just newer with a couple of motherboard changes, I believe.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheAthleticsCap wrote:
I use the TAC adapter. In fact, I have two. Either SG works perfectly as long as it's a PS3 game. However, I believe that PS2 guitar games don't work when the guitar is adapted and reformatted onto the PS3. For example, my brother and I can't play GH3PS2 on our backwards compatible PS3.

Or you could get a WT Guitar and be OK with everything.

If you're set on using the SG (I don't blame you), then I fully recommend the TAC. It really does everything the site says, just be wary if your PS3 is backwards compatible; sometimes PS2 controllers won't work (it must vary depending on the game, some do and some don't.)

http://theantcommandos.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43&Itemid=43

OK but i heard the TAC doesn't work with the black SG

I have a WTar and im very good with it, i even FC'ed raining blood on it, but alas, it has fallen stricken to some sort of green button aids or something lol, it's not that bad, but every so often the green note does not even register. it cost me an fc of Battery

Also doesn't the TAC make it not able to press select when green or orange is pressed because it uses that to go left and right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: