ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Whew. Back to Expert I Guess

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dd3mon  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Whew. Back to Expert I Guess Reply with quote

I've found that I do my best by swapping around in difficulties. Playing one until my scores/abilities stagnate, then moving. It seems everytime I come back to a difficultly level I can improve my scores alot just because I haven't played them in a while and I've been developing my skills elsewhere.

I was busy playing expert for a long time after I finished 5*'ing all of hard, tyring to 5* all of expert. Still missing a few on expert, but I wasn't making much progress. I went back to hard and in less than a week I moved myself up about 20 places (~600,000 points) in the rankings to hit #7. Single digits, woohoo!

Unfortunately to catch anyone else I gotta rack up alot of points, and I'm not seeing an easy song to do it on. So I'll probably head back up to expert, maybe I'll get my last 3 5*s soon (close on batm, but cfh and tf are gonna be rough).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea...once you hit about 10.3 - 10.5 mil on hard..I have found increasing overall ranking/score to come to a crawl. Still working on it....but everytime I get a #1 score on hard, Ech will come along and beat it *grumble*...
Echelar  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
yea...once you hit about 10.3 - 10.5 mil on hard..I have found increasing overall ranking/score to come to a crawl. Still working on it....but everytime I get a #1 score on hard, Ech will come along and beat it *grumble*...

Hey, if Javman isn't here to do it, somebody has to!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: