ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TED NUGENT BRINGS KILLER RIFFS AND EPIC GUITAR DUEL TO GH:WT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: TED NUGENT BRINGS KILLER RIFFS AND EPIC GUITAR DUEL TO GH:WT Reply with quote

MULTI-PLATINUM ROCK LEGEND TED NUGENT TO BRING KILLER RIFFS AND AN EPIC GUITAR DUEL TO GUITAR HERO® WORLD TOUR

See video here: http://www.scorehero.com/liveblog/Guitar_Hero_World_Tour_-_Ted_Nugent_Trailer_HD.wmv

Santa Monica, CA – September 11, 2008

Multi-platinum guitar icon, best-selling author and outspoken activist, Ted Nugent will lend his voice and likeness to Activision Publishing, Inc.’s Guitar Hero® World Tour, joining the all-star cast of rock legends to be featured in the game including Jimi Hendrix, Ozzy Osbourne and Sting. Aspiring axe shredders will be able to challenge The Nuge in an epic guitar duel, tear up the six string as the music icon’s in-game character or jam alongside the Motor City Madman as he rocks his 1975 smash hit “Stranglehold.” Recognized as the world's leading guitar showman, Nugent's no-holds-barred career spans five decades of multi-platinum sales exceeding 35 million albums.

When the house lights go down this fall, a new generation of guitarists, drummers and fearless frontmen will come together and rock with Guitar Hero World Tour. The latest installment in the #1 best-selling video game franchise of 2007, Guitar Hero World Tour transforms music gaming by expanding Guitar Hero’s signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience that combines the most advanced wireless controllers with new revolutionary online* and offline gameplay modes including Band Career and 8-player “Battle of the Bands,” which allows two full bands to compete head-to-head online for the first time ever. The game features a slick newly redesigned guitar controller, drum kit controller and a microphone, as well as an innovative Music Studio music creator that lets players compose, record, edit and share their own rock ‘n’ roll anthems. Music creators will also be able to share their recordings with their friends online through GHTunes(SM) where other gamers can download and play an endless supply of unique creations.

Guitar Hero World Tour is being developed by Neversoft Entertainment for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. The Wii™ version is being developed by Vicarious Visions. The PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system version is being developed by Budcat. The game is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB. For more information on Guitar Hero World Tour, please visit www.guitarhero.com.

###

*Online gameplay is only available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Wii™ and may require an additional subscription.

© 2008 Activision Publishing, Inc. Guitar Hero, Activision and RedOctane are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.

“PlayStation”, “PLAYSTATION” and “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Used with Permission. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.  Wii and the Wii logo are trademarks of Nintendo.

Last edited by JCirri on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Ad134  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAHOOO!!!!! The Nuge is here!

Can't wait!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be loads of fun. I'm excited to see what the battle sounds like
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
Mallrat  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stranglehold.

I'm not even going to say anything else. Because really, what else needs to be said?
TheFrank  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweeeeeet. I didn't know or think till now about separate battles for separate instruments.. WICKED!!!!

At least I think that this means that.. haha.
ShadowReaper818  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

familyguy  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really know him all that well but w/e more songs=win
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT!! TED FUCKING NUGENT!!!!

This is REALLY shaping up to be the best GH by far! Great job, Neversoft!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's always a guitar being smashed :/
Boomsars  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best GH days evar.
cody46953  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant wait for this,ted nugent is in this just keeps getting better and better

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: CODEBREAKER2009
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gimme some of that Cat Scratch Fever and Stranglehold, yeah!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Astat  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first thing that's actually made me seriously consider getting this game. I was not pleased at all with GH3 and didn't really plan on buying any future Neversoft GH installments...but I seriously may have to buy this game for one song, I love Stranglehold THAT much.

GH1 Hard FCs: 41/47
GH2 Hard FCs: 41/64
GH80s Hard FCs: 16/30
WidlePidle  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, alot of epic guitar hero news lately

Save some awesome stuff for release aswell please

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when you thought the last 2 days couldn't be more insane, we get this! I'll tell ya what, I'm looking forward to going toe-to-toe with the Nuge.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: