ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
My Name is Jonas Elbow and Tap 5* ONLY!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R0ck3rnst  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: My Name is Jonas Elbow and Tap 5* ONLY!!! Reply with quote

I guess this is more of the misc since it's unique like the one with the bottle and stuff. I was bored and decided to elbow strum and tap MNiJ only.

I COULDN'T ELBOW STRUM THE FAST PART! So I resorted to regular strumming, I know it defeats the purpose but meh. That's like 1/8th of the song =P.

Vid:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/721750

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats and all, but a) you didn't elbow strum it all, and b) this really belongs in Accomplishments, if you want to post it somewhere.
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
cwhitney2  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't legitimate. Belongs in the accomplishments forum. /douchebag
Sakst82  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonnumbers did this but FC'd the song including elbow strumming the alt strumming. jasonnumbers is an elbow strumming god

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't FC it, but I missed like one note on the fast strumming using elbow-alt strumming.

EDIT: @ IHeartBN: How are you helping the discussion?

Don't be a dick.

Last edited by TheThirdDay on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TheThirdDaySH
IHeartBN  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would you quote yourself in your sig. that's not even funny.
xXPennyPackerXx  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakst82 wrote:
jasonnumbers did this but FC'd the song including elbow strumming the alt strumming. jasonnumbers is an elbow strumming god

i can understand spending a few hours of time a day getting better at Guitar Hero but what is there to be gained at all from being good at elbow strumming?

My Thread

** Proud drummer of 2 years
and reeltar player of 5 years **
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:
i can understand spending a few hours of time a day getting better at Guitar Hero but what is there to be gained at all from being good at elbow strumming?

What is there to be gained by learning to tap? Or use 3 fingers? Or use one hand? Or playing piano style? People like doing things their way.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
xXPennyPackerXx  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um tapping makes solos easier...some people(my brothers friend) just cant use there pinky...one hand???whats that mean

so basically im sure he can play better with his hand strumming then his elbow strumming..point made

My Thread

** Proud drummer of 2 years
and reeltar player of 5 years **
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:
um tapping makes solos easier...some people(my brothers friend) just cant use there pinky...one hand???whats that mean

so basically im sure he can play better with his hand strumming then his elbow strumming..point made

What's the point of playing in precision mode? Just to say you can, or just for fun. Lighten up.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:

I haven't seen you make a point since you came here except for those three dots at the end of the three consecutive question marks at the end of your first sentence. Although I'm not sure that qualifies as a sentence because it didn't start with a capital letter like most sentences, and not coincidentally, other intelligent thoughts.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IHeartBN wrote:
why would you quote yourself in your sig. that's not even funny.

Why would you post? That's not even useful.

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:
Sakst82 wrote:

Elbow strumming is a skill you can get better at like anything else. Learning to be more precise with elbow strumming also has its advantages, such as with playing Flood! or FSA, or even Jordan's Solo B/C if you never want to bring your strumming hand back.

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:

You completely missed the point. Yes, regular strumming is easier than elbow strumming, but what's wrong with becoming better at elbow strumming? Point made, HURR DURR.
WildHands  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cwhitney2 wrote:

Why the fuck would you call him a douchebag DOUCHBAG

Either way Congrats lol but you should Elbow EVERYTHING
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildHands wrote:
cwhitney2 wrote:

Why the fuck would you call him a douchebag DOUCHBAG

Either way Congrats lol but you should Elbow EVERYTHING

I'm pretty sure he was putted an "end being a douchebag" tag at the end of his obviously douchey statement. It was humor, something this forum understands less and less...
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread successfully hijacked by clever trolls and dumbasses. Congrats PennyPacker, you've pissed everyone off again.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: