ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
central florida tourney/get together thxgiving-ish
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silenceindminor  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops4sho wrote:
well, some of you i've heard from and some of you i haven't. if i haven't heard from you i'm assuming, at this point, that you're not coming. BUT i will be sending out a round of pms around nov 1st to make final confirmations. as it stands right now, we've got about 8 SH guys (incl. myself) attending, about 5 of which are bringing a guest for a total of around 12-14 people attending. we've got about 8 entries in the XG tourney and 4 entries in the XD tourney. so a good number of people. we need more drummers, tho. if you haven't responded, it's not too late. hit me up with a pm. are you guys interested in a bass and/or vocal tourney(s)? they would be just for fun and there wouldn't be an entry fee or prize money.

I will need a little more time to decide if I can come, but if I do I will compete in the XG and XD tourney. What date will this happen on????? Need to know!

I'd have whatever money needed. I don't drink, but I DO consume pizza. I can bring a 360, a good drum kit, and RB/GH3. I have around 70ish DLC for RB.

Also, GOKUMATRIX I would be coming from Jacksonville and wouldn't have a problem giving you a ride. If I decide I can come I will pm you.
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might try this.... i live in bradenton, but i go to tampa every weekend so im used to drive in this area(i have my own car) audi a6:). i have 2 ps3s with 2gh3+ gha and 2 guitars(most dlcs gh3). rockband 1(no dlc) with drums and 1guitar. and yeah il throw down 10$ for food and tourney money. im 19, and if i go i dont think someone will come with me, and i dont think i will crash there... and yea i will enter the tournament
BunnyBoom17  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'll be making it because of a research paper for college and work. More priority to the paper though/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else still excited for this? It's only a month away, and I'm getting pretty excited. Have we got a list of people who can definately make it yet?

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
HFactorX  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad news, car broke down cant make it.......Im sorry guys i was really planning for this.
GOKUMATRIX  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still pumped for this!
I think i may need a ride after all.
i know silenceindminor said he would be able to take me if he decides to go, but if he doesn't, anyone else live around jacksonville/st augustine area?!
Draktyr  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definently coming to this. Add me and my fiancee to the list of attendees!
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed goodness
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
GOKUMATRIX  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry hoops, i would love to come to this, but a friend is coming in from out of town dealing with something very important.
so i won't be able to make it =(
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we've got less than 3 weeks till the get together. with HFactorX and GOKUMATRIX cancelling, that leaves the roster as follows: Lunacy182, SuomiMetal, OnionPowder, Vertiggo, and Draktyr (plus guests and myself). These people will be receiving final confirmation PMs today or tomorrow. if you are not one of those people and you would like to come, this is your LAST CHANCE to PM me to add you. it's gonna be a little bit smaller than i originally wanted, but i think it will be more fun that way, esp. this first time around. since it is such a small group, we may just do the tournament for fun with no entry fee, depending on how you guys feel and how many guests want to join in the tourney as well. my projector bulb is nearing the end of its life and i don't have any money to replace it. i'm not gonna use it until then so hopefully it will make it all night.
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

due to many different unfortunate circumstances coming together i have to cancel the event. i held on as long as i could but there's no denying at this point that it can't happen. several people cancelled, bringing the guest list down to only a few people, my projector bulb is on the verge of burning out and i can't afford the $300 to replace it right now. i can't afford to take the night off work anymore. i could go on. i'm sorry for those of you that were still coming and looking forward to this, i was too. i should've cancelled this a couple weeks ago but i kept holding on thinking there would be some way to make it work, but there's just no feasible way for that to happen. it ultimately boils down to money. i had a full time 40hr/wk job and a 2nd job every other saturday on the side for extra cash. well it all started when i got laid off from my full time job in august. they could only give me 2 more days a month at the part time job, so now i work there every other friday and saturday. it was looking bleak, but a little over a month ago i got another part time job. but so far the new place has only given me 1 day a week. the weekend of the get together i am scheduled to work that friday and saturday, and i absolutely can't afford to take the night off, as i'm only working about 20hrs/wk right now. my wife stays at home with the kids, so she wasn't working. but since i lost my job she's put in over 20 job applications and hasn't gotten a single call back. we could actually postpone or moved the date if you guys want to do that. i'm still down i just can't do it on a day where i'll have to ask for the night off. i don't get paid time off anymore. any ideas?
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, i can still have the get together if we just change it from friday nov 28th to sunday nov 30th. i know it's late notice, but can you guys come on sunday rather than friday? we could even start a little earlier since we probably won't be able to play as late.
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i can do it, but let's see who else is coming first
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the double post.. but it looks like this is not going to work out. anyways let me know, im willing to go
Vertiggo  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should probably be rescheduled, since so few people are responding.

It's sad because I was looking forward to this. There are never any Florida get togethers
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: