ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CGL Competition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: CGL Competition Reply with quote

Quote:
This is your chance to play against some of the top professional gamers in the world from the Championship Gaming Series (CGS) and Team Pandemic.

We've lined up some of the top gamers in the country to play with or against members of the College Gaming League in Counter-Strike: Source, Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2, Guitar Hero III (Xbox 360), and Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360). Pros from each team will be playing from 6 pm - 8 pm PST on the scheduled dates.

The action will kick off this Wednesday night with Pandemic's TF2 team when they hit the servers at 6 pm PST. For more information including the server IPs, visit http://ppn.cgl.delluniversity.com and as always, participation is free.

Yep, basically I think me and tipperqueen will be available on the scheduled times and maybe some other top players for some regular gaming matches and maybe some prizes available to participants =)...if you're interested, give it a look.
joerod  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just playing GH, or CoD4 too? >_>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fucking terrible at CoD4 haha...just GH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: