ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I'm (also) resigning from the staff.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egraves7  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACK!! Sad to see you giving up the banstick, but also very glad you're not actually leaving us.

Good luck with everything! (You better be serious when you say that you're not leaving... <_<)

Sanctified09  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you will be greatly missed as a mod.... but glad you're still staying around with us

good luck in your life though
jordanpwnsme  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf?

We need at least some mods guys! Can't have everyone resign at once.

mninp  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what it's like to be stressed out by schoolwork Hailz. Last year was my junior year of high school and believe me it was rough. This year things are a little easier on me because I'm a senior now.

It is sad to see 2 mods resign in one day. Hailz, you always had something positive to add to anything, whatever the subject may be. Every single post you made that I have seen was either positive, or reprimanding users who make idiotic posts.

This day might be a sad day for scorehero, but don't forget that Hailz is not leaving scorehero totally. I'm positive that the staff will use their best interests at heart when finding replacement mods. Almost every mod on this site does their job completely well. I say "almost" beause some mods either quit scorehero altogether, or don't go on the forums at all.

Hailz, good luck with your junior year of college, you did a great job moderating scorehero. It's nice to see that you have your priorities straight. I'm sure you still wanted to be a mod, but you're right, schoolwork comes before scorehero unfortunately.
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK! Stop quitting guys. There should be a new rule imposed on the staff. "You can't quit until you've FC'd TTFAF"

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
iimeanyii  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All our mods can has more important priorities?

It is shocking how rapidly we are losing mods.

We have lost Matt, Alakaiser, Armageddon, and Hailz all in a little over 2 months. It looks like JCirri is going to have to make some additions to the staff soon, or our current mods are going to have to kick it into overdrive. This is the second time that I have said this today, but I nominate bjw as a mod

And I know my nomination means nothing, it's just a little suggestion though.

And I also know that Matt was an Admin, not a mod.

Edit:Maybe Hailz cat could be promoted to mod status in her place (or HellAshes's cat, either would do a wonderful job).
thebmw  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what's really sad? Two mods left/resigned from ScoreHero on the same day I've been here for one year. Ah well, at least Hailz is gonna come around every so often. Time to kick my mIRC time to the max! Good luck in your lives, both of you, and I hope to remember the fun time I've had with all of you.
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This almost feels like a Twilight Zone episode. All of the authority figures are slowly disappearing. Will we descend into anarchy? Will off-topic posts flood general chat?

Well... since Hailz isn't actually leaving, I will offer a solemn goodbye to Hailz' moderating powers. *plays taps and sheds tear*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao why? is this a new trend for all of you trying to look "modest" or do you guys think modding is too nerdy or you got addicted or what? but i dont get why all of you are resigning at the same time and if you really didnt wanna make it conspicuous then why would you put it as a fucking announcement?
700K TDWDTG [x]
Start Playing Again []
My Accomplishment Thread!
Check out my Youtube!
microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailz, though you're not leaving and are simply stepping down from your moderator duties, I'd like to take the time to tell you how simply awesome you are. That is all.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
riyunoa  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with real life Hailz! School may be stressful but I'm sure you can make it through! Modding is tough, you did a great job the past months.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skysore wrote:
lmao why? is this a new trend for all of you trying to look "modest" or do you guys think modding is too nerdy or you got addicted or what? but i dont get why all of you are resigning at the same time and if you really didnt wanna make it conspicuous then why would you put it as a fucking announcement?

Because this way, they don't subject the forums to rumors or misinformation. All discussion can be consolidated here, and there are many people who care about this sort of thing.

A tremendous amount of work has been put into this website by these two individuals, and I don't appreciate your attempt to cheapen their efforts. They've worked very hard, and have apparently decided that they need to focus their efforts on things that have come up in their real lives.

Also, don't be such a fucking jerk, or I will ban you.
joerod  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skysore wrote:

Did you even read the OP? Hailz is stepping down because she realized that Army's reason are very valid. It's always better to focus on something in Real Life than on some obscure website.

EDIT: I wish I had the balls to do such a thing.

Also, if you even make a joke about the wording of the previous sentence, I will permanently ignore you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow 2 mods resigning this close together, and people are still signing up to scorehero faster than ever tries to think of how to get JCirri to notice him and become a mod...

good luck with your college, so many things to do in life, unfortunately no one can devote as much time and effort into scorehero as they have been forever I'll be excited to see whatever new themes you've been making up though, hope you had a good time as a mod!

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
BenniWells  

Location: Lincoln, UK ~ Where farming epidemics always hit the front page

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was getting worried for GuitarHailz when she became a mod, everytime she locked a thread, she would comment on how depressing it is that people do so and so and it got quite upsetting to know that someone who was a fun-loving poster was spiraling downwards, so I hope this gives her some space.

Least you're not leaving the forums you've served JC well <3

My Wiki: Open for anybody to edit, go ahead and write anything!
......................\/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 150443735976
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy