ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I'm (also) resigning from the staff.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordMathias  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailz D:

Ima slap you with a trout the next time I see you, just because I can. But in all seriousness, best of luck to you (and Deus obv.)! We'll see you around, I'm sure.

Also:

Vampyromaniac wrote:
2 People in one day. 10/01 - NEVER FORGET! (third never forget unnecessary)

Please, for the love of God, no more NEVER FORGET's, they got old fast and have long overstayed their welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailz I hope you read this, Sorry for sending you an angry message and taking you off my friends list, I apologize about that... My emotions got the best of me one day, But I meant no offense to you, just felt like I needed to say that as it was kind of unwarranted...

Anyway, you were a great mod while you were here, like someone said earlier, you were obviously showing some of your outside stress on the website, so maybe it's best to lay it down for a little bit. I know you are still going to hang around here so just try not to get annoyed with some posters and try to hit a ban button that's not there. :-)...

But yeah, hope you do well in College... I'm starting (hopefully) in January at Purdue, So thanks for making me 10x Happier about it. :-) Army as well. :-)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
bmwhiskerZ  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lame Good luck in all you do.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-60t7xliTkU
http://youtube.com/zacklesauce
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're gonna need to hold an election for a few new mods with all the recent resignations.... JK... (or Am I?... *hint* *hint* @ JCirri)

In all seriousness... We will miss you (on the staff). Glad to see you'll still be around. Its gals like you that make me feel like the world of guitar hero and video games in general aren't complete sausage fests.[/crude guy joke]

Don't become a stranger!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and Army, both in one day...this has to be one hell of a day for the Scorehero staff...

But I can clearly see the point. This site is almost like a home for most of us users, but we can't go behind the limits. Especially when the relationship partner knows about SH, GH, RB, etc. With all of those people laying the SH stuff down for a bit, I feel kinda bad and dumbass.

Anyway, you were a great mod, Hailz, and I still remember when you cleaned that mess on the Standard Controller Community thread haha Seriously, you were awesome especially on the personality flexions. You were nice, but you knew when you needed to show the iron fist of a mod. I won't miss you, simply 'cause you won't leave SH at all, but I'll miss your work as a mod (I can say that, can't I? :P ).

I wish you best of luck on your real life business, college, relationship, etc. Best of luck to Army too, as I didn't have the time to post on his announcement (I had a half-week from hell on uni).

Cheers, lady.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw man...I was caught up playing Megaman 9 last night and totally missed this. Sorry

Glad to see you being so decisive Hailey, I know how hard it is for you. I hope I didn't push you in this direction (because I certainly never attempted to by any means). I'll miss being able to say my fiancee has a banstick D:

Though...you still do, it's just an IRL one and hurts a little more. Still I'm proud of you for making an executive decision of such a high caliber.

@Whomever it may concern: Wedding will be streamed June 20th, 2010. Specific time will be posted when it becomes known.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I looked at the home page and saw this I said to myself, please don't be TJShultz, EWiggen, or GuitarHailz. I was a little upset but you said that you are still gonna be hanging around so I guess it's not a complete loss. Guess I won't be going into locked threads anymore to see why you locked them. Anyways good luck

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
nickb611  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the best Hailz. I'll see you around, so I guess I can just say "GET BACK TO YOUR WORK!"

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:
Aw man...I was caught up playing Megaman 9 last night and totally missed this. Sorry

Glad to see you being so decisive Hailey, I know how hard it is for you. I hope I didn't push you in this direction (because I certainly never attempted to by any means). I'll miss being able to say my fiancee has a banstick D:

Though...you still do, it's just an IRL one and hurts a little more. Still I'm proud of you for making an executive decision of such a high caliber.

@Whomever it may concern: Wedding will be streamed June 20th, 2010. Specific time will be posted when it becomes known.

I'll always have my IRL banstick.

I can't wait to see you this weekend. No stress! This decision was so hard for me, but I'm happy I get to push this responsibilty aside and concentrate on school and of course my Kev. You deserve it, m'dear. <3

P.S. - I love you. (Dammit now I'm getting all choked up in class).

(Commence AWWWWWWWWW)

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
FoG  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
DeusExProcella wrote:

I'll always have my IRL banstick.

I can't wait to see you this weekend. No stress! This decision was so hard for me, but I'm happy I get to push this responsibilty aside and concentrate on school and of course my Kev. You deserve it, m'dear. <3

P.S. - I love you. (Dammit now I'm getting all choked up in class).

(Commence AWWWWWWWWW)
AWWWWWWWWWW

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
TopGearFTW  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of weird seeing so many ex-mods with normal Free Bird banners o__0

Good luck with stuff Hailz, you were a great addition to the staff (and the forum banners will still be added to the sig :P)

First recorded GS of Black Magic on PS3! I almost feel proud. >__>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TopGearFTW wrote:
Kind of weird seeing so many ex-mods with normal Free Bird banners o__0

Good luck with stuff Hailz, you were a great addition to the staff (and the forum banners will still be added to the sig :P)

Well they are freeeeee as a bird now aren't they. :-)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
MetalMarshmallow  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Kaiser, then Army, now hailz D:

We'll miss all of you as mods, you guys did great jobs
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously "Ancient Staff" banners are needed to immortalize our staff members.

actually "Immortalized Staff" banner would be cooler
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
jonnyg111  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the mods gonna leave (resign)? this actually makes me feel sort of bad...

good luck with stuff, hailz

well, if i look on sort of a bright side, i don't need to be scared of hailz anymore

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 446831583882
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy