ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial Houston Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomsushi  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ive never been to Game mania but i'm thinking about going there on a spare weekend. How much does it cost? and could someone give me like a basic list of computer games they have? Thanks.
n1njamag3z  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The costs are hourly. $6 an hour for a console game and $3 an hour of PC gaming. I don't remember exactly what games there are, but there's a wide variety. I went there today and played RB2 and GH3 for 2 hours.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

n1njamag3z wrote:
The costs are hourly. $6 an hour for a console game and $3 an hour of PC gaming. I don't remember exactly what games there are, but there's a wide variety. I went there today and played RB2 and GH3 for 2 hours.

YOU FUCKER!!!! DX

I started to go today and decided against it.

Perhaps we could meet up there tomorrow?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, but probably not. I got stuff to do. And by that I mean on my computer alone, because I have no friends to drive me places. Also I don't want to embarrass myself challenging someone probably better than me and then I lose by 300k and everyone laughs and I go cry in an emo corner without bothering to buy GH3 on the Wii with the Wireless Les Paul which is better than the PS2 SG with the broken strum bar, so I can than be able to practice TTFAF without having my guitar overstrum every 5 seconds because the strum bar slips and isn't capable of doing simple gallops on Raining Blood and then I could possibly get higher than 500k on TTFAF and not be laughed at by the worker at Game Mania.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did the worker look like? I will beat him/her down for you. I'll probably get in trouble if it was Karen though...

Also, if you show up today, I'll probably bring GH:M... they don't have it yet, but I bring it in every time I play there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n1njamag3z wrote:
Maybe, but probably not. I got stuff to do. And by that I mean on my computer alone, because I have no friends to drive me places. Also I don't want to embarrass myself challenging someone probably better than me and then I lose by 300k and everyone laughs and I go cry in an emo corner without bothering to buy GH3 on the Wii with the Wireless Les Paul which is better than the PS2 SG with the broken strum bar, so I can than be able to practice TTFAF without having my guitar overstrum every 5 seconds because the strum bar slips and isn't capable of doing simple gallops on Raining Blood and then I could possibly get higher than 500k on TTFAF and not be laughed at by the worker at Game Mania.

Uhm....whoa O.o You ok there?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
n1njamag3z  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm okay, I just wish I had a car.

I really don't remember what the worker looked like.
albert123  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: ideas Reply with quote

i feel bad for the dude with the messed up strum bar, one of my guitar has the same problem, and with that controller i cant even pass a song on easy because it will double even triple strum on notes
Worldkaos  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My laptop broke halfway into Spring Break so I haven't been able to post or keep track of what's happened in this thread. We really need to do something fellas, and soon. Once I get my Associate's degree in the first summer mini-mester I'm leaving town for good so please, let's get something started.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo Gamemania meeting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Gamemania stuff is well and good, but that's quite a ways away from me. If we could put together some kind of tournament that split the distance I'd be all for it.

Progress: 20/42, Last: Love Bites (So Do I) (9th ever FC cross-platform!)

Best FCs-
FCPREMIX, TtL CoD, CoP, NotB (GH3), RtL, Wasted Years, Peace Sells (RB)
pyrobob  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

n1njamag3z wrote:
I'm okay, I just wish I had a car.

I really don't remember what the worker looked like.
I work there <_<;

Might have been me. I'm the only one there who gives even half a damn about GH players, or even GH in general.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

banjokazooie wrote:
All the Gamemania stuff is well and good, but that's quite a ways away from me. If we could put together some kind of tournament that split the distance I'd be all for it.

I'm down for that too except that its hard to KNOW of a place that splits the distance equally. I only know of places around here, as I'm sure you only know of places in your area. This leaves houses. Those are obviously not going to split the distance equally.

If we meet in the middle then take 7 paces and turn around firing our weapons... wait. fuck.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I might come to one of these get-togethers since my girlfriend's family is in Houston and we visit every so often, but I also wanted to call your attention to my attempt at having another state-wide get-together. Any ideas/interest would be appreciated!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
albert123  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: TOURNAMENT DESPERACY Reply with quote

dude guys calm the chuck down, if you are really that desperate for a tournament, then do what i did, i pestered my principal (if your still in school) until i got to have my own tournament school wide, its gonna happen the 29th at woodcreek junior high,
just to prove there are alternatives, plus i get in for free since im running it

im probably gonna win though
TTFAF- 450k and up
thats pretty good for me since i dont get to play often
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: