ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
In Flames and All That Remains. STL, Missouri. Dec 9th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: In Flames and All That Remains. STL, Missouri. Dec 9th Reply with quote

In Flames will be at The Pageant on December 9th, and I plan on being there. If anyone else enjoys bad ass music, and chatting it up with a few of Southern Illinois' finest (me and maybe Jordanpwns me ) then you should be there too!

Tickets are $22 in advance, and $25 at the door. If you are under 21, there is a $2 door charge also. The show starts at 7:30 that night, doors open an hour before that. It's an all ages show (if you didn't catch that from the door charge thing), and it's going to be a blast. Post it up if you think you might go.

Keep in mind that the 9th is a Tuesday, and the concert will be quite a while. If time isn't a factor for anyone or you are coming from Illinois anyway, you're welcome to come over afterwards and play some mutha freakin' Rock Band/Guitar Hero. I have a 58" tv, and there's a no murder guarantee! (Just ask Jordanpwnsme, he's still alive ;)) For real though, I'm a pretty decent guy, and I welcome you into my home if you want to hang out and play video games.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RosstopherSH
Ayrlie  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like my night off from work.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hells ya, you should definitely come up from Nashville and go! I was kind of bummed when I saw it was in the middle of the week, but it's going to be so awesome that I really don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw In Flames live on the 9th of October and they were really really good. Best concert I've been to so far. I'm definitely recommending this concert :P
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good I don't listen to a lot of In Flames, but from the little bit of music I've heard, I can tell they are bad ass. Them AND All That Remains should be an amazing combo.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RosstopherSH
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man I wish i could make it to this show...i saw them last night in Chicago...badass show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I just started listening to their new CD and it's freaking sweet. I'm super psyched about the concert.
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you didn't hear, All That Remains canceled their tour yesterday, so they weren't here tonight. 36CrazyFists was pretty good, but the other bands were better. Gojira was freakin' god, which surprised me. I expected them to suck, but they were probably the best show that night in terms of overall awesomeness. In Flames rocked, but the vocals were lacking very much tonight. The guitarist looks just like Abraham Lincoln which cracked me up, but he was amazing. The best part was, after the show he threw out some picks and I got one that he was playing with

It was a great night, but the hours of moshing have pretty much wore me out for the next few days. Too bad no one came, this was a great fucking show.

Mods- This can be unstickied now.
MuDvAyNe  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddammit Ross...I was there, didn't know you were though
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: oXMuDvAyNeXo
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to be kidding me lmfao. That's hilarious. I was up by the stage or in the mosh pit the whole time. Oh well, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to meet up in the future now that I'm going to more concerts.

Where were you standing during the show? I'm gonna laugh if I saw you or walked passed you.
MuDvAyNe  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosstopher wrote:
You've got to be kidding me lmfao. That's hilarious. I was up by the stage or in the mosh pit the whole time. Oh well, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to meet up in the future now that I'm going to more concerts.

Where were you standing during the show? I'm gonna laugh if I saw you or walked passed you.

I was chillin by the bar...lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: oXMuDvAyNeXo
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, then I probably didn't see you. Being 18, I'm not even allowed to look at the bar there lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: