ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Videos
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wes-BasSMaNiac07  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched several videos and wow...

First, Konomi gets lyrics wrong. It We're Not Gunna Take it, the lyrics are, "Don't pick on Indonesia", in the shitty cover they sing, "Don't pick on Destiny cause.." ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! Get the lyrics right, JESUS!

Same goes for Dirty Little Secret, there are so many errors, I can't even think with all this anger.

Guitar and Bass for most songs is alright. It's just how crappy the covers are. Especially Run to the Hills Solo. Like, seriously? Could you atleast get the real tabs?

Oh, Drums are shit. The bass are notes on the screen and not a bar like RockBand and World Tour has it. Konomi also has undercharted the shit of about every song.

As for Cum On Feel the Noize, I hated it when Twisted Sister covered this original sweetness from Slade, but hearing it on this game, oh god...

But don't think I have only rants. I like the scoring system, it goes up pretty high, and makes you feel good about yourself. Also, the graphics are pretty sweet as well as the venues. This game is really only for the fan boys who only know songs from video games. Because most of the songs on Rock Revolution have either been from GH, RB, Burnout, Tekken, Smackdown vs Raw, and Sega Rally. Be a little diverse in your next game Konomi...that's if you get enough sells to make a sequel.

Of course I haven't played nor seen all the songs, so this was just a rant among about six or seven songs. If anyone cares, I'd rate this a 7.2 out of 10. But after more hours of playing time I can rate it fully on what can be maxed.

Note: Drums and the horrible covers are the only bad things about the game. If you can get passed that, I recommend picking up the game. Or hey, rent it for a week or two. I will.

DarkFoxMrd wrote:
...I for one will continue to play both Guitar Hero and Rock Band and consider myself lucky for being able to drop the drama and bull crap and just enjoy things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BaSsMaNiac07
JRyder  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes-BasSMaNiac07 wrote:
Because most of the songs on Rock Revolution have either been from GH, RB, Burnout, Tekken, Smackdown vs Raw, and Sega Rally.

?

That's a little obscure. Plus, I've heard plenty of songs in games like that that I've wanted in games like Rock Revolution, so that's awesome that they're in there.

cdylan13  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... Run to the Hills drum chart... Is this serious?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, hey didn't Guitar Hero start with mainly covers except the bonus songs?
Well, I think RR is kinda like that with some differences.

The set up for drums shouldn't be too out of the ordinary, (infact shouldn't be at all except the bass pedal symbol), for people who've played Drummania or any sort of Drumming game from Bemani. I'm picking this up, but not the whole damn kit as well, I'll probably look for that later when its used. (Same goes for GH:WT)
Despite any reviews, I'm picking this up, it doesn't look all that bad.
Npeaen  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, I'm about to start with my Rock Revolution Expert Guitar videos.

unless of course, I can't handle the vertical scroll and can't pass the most simple of songs

Localization Manager- MediaLocate
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
guldan  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Npeaen wrote:
alright, I'm about to start with my Rock Revolution Expert Guitar videos.

unless of course, I can't handle the vertical scroll and can't pass the most simple of songs

haha alright thanks man, i will put them up around 4 (central) tomorow

ITS DEFINITELY POSSIBLE
Npeaen  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vertical scrolling is really fucking with me (tries calibrating)

Localization Manager- MediaLocate
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: