ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mike65707 - Got All the Games Again w/Working Guitars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
Mike65707 wrote:
Yeah Arterial Black is annoying. "Yes I hit the solo weird part...crap missed the sweeps." "Dang I missed the weird part....but hit the sweeps..." "Yay I have both!...frick missed the outro" <_<

(Sweeps are RYBOBYRY, right ?)

Lol yeah.
I was so consistent on practice and stuff but God, I missed so much.
Like 5 misses in the beginning of the solo, 3 in the transition between snake and stupid thing with some strums, 2 misses in the sweeps, each time I FCd up to there.
The strange thing is that when I never missed on the sweeps when i missed somewhere else, and same for every part of the solo.
Also strange, when I first missed in the sweeps, I missed in the next sweep each time.
But no outro choke yeah
Got 10x -1 in total probably, lol.

Also, I think you were right, I got lucky today and got 6 new FC lol (yeah it's 9:51pm in France), so that brings me to 41, 3 missing. I hope to get that tomorrow to begin GH:80s wednesday =D

Yeah I knew you'd get there first when you had songs I'm still struggling on on your FC list. XP Oh well I'm still trying. :P

8-23-11 - I didn't play much today but got these Them Bones and Killing in the Name randomly in the first run of each so that makes me feel good. ^^ Still hoping to get a few more within the next few days. Will try atleast..

GH2X FC#45 Them Bones
GH2X FC#46 Killing in the Name

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
Yeah I knew you'd get there first when you had songs I'm still struggling on on your FC list. XP Oh well I'm still trying. :P

I grinded GH2 all day yesterday to get these. You also got FC that I can't get ^^ :
Them Bones
Search and Destroy
One for the Road
Stop

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
Mike65707 wrote:

I grinded GH2 all day yesterday to get these. You also got FC that I can't get ^^ :
Them Bones
Search and Destroy
One for the Road
Stop

Which one would that be? I unreasonably struggle on Madhouse and Laid to Rest even though they are simple in theory. For some reason I just REALLY have trouble with them. XD

8-24-11 - Now today is a good day. I got Raw Dog pretty early on in the day..and then nothing much else the rest of the time. Tried some Rock This Town, tried some Arterial Black, tried some Push Push..but seemed my hands didn't want to cooperate with me so I decided I was done for the day. Then late at night for some reason I randomly wanted to play You Really Got Me's solo. I had hit it a lot on Slow but couldn't on FS..at the time. Couple minutes in suddenly I was hitting it..but not often. More and more practice and eventually hitting it almost all the time.

So I take it into the actual song..and miss. I play it through to practice the outro and miss there too. So several times I was getting close to hitting the solo but always missing the outro. Yet I decide to keep going..eventually getting to the point of playing one more time before a break and what do you know I hit it! But I'm thinking to myself that it's gonna suck cuz I'm just gonna miss on the outro..until I hit the outro. It took a few seconds to register that I had hit it but it was a great feeling. ^^

So yeah. FC#48 and FC#40 PS2.

GH2X FC#47 Raw Dog
GH2X FC#48 You Really Got Me

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
I unreasonably struggle on Madhouse and Laid to Rest even though they are simple in theory. For some reason I just REALLY have trouble with them. XD

Where are you missing on Laid to Rest ? Actually I found some glitched HOPOs in Laid to Rest that are registered only if you strum them.
That's not always the same note, and there's no more than one at the same time, and they're pretty much all the time near the beginning of the song but it tripped me up.

MadHouse has that strange R R (RB)sustain (YO) though there's not more space between them, so you have to play it R R (RB) (YO).

If you need help, just ask =D

Also, for YRGM, I got a stupid glitched HOPO in verse 2, BYBYRYBYBYBYRY(BO) and I had to strum it.

In fact, glitched HOPO seem only be on PS2 but I'm not sure in fact.

Also please comment on my thread, lol I'm posting on every thread and get NOT EVEN ONE post on mine... unfair world

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6-23-16 - Hi. It's been quite awhile since I've updated and I haven't really played for going on 6 years now. Unfortunately, it seems during it's vacation my Les Paul decided to die on me so I can't play any of the newer games so I decided to play some GH80s and try to get back into it. So here's some results. :P

GH80H FC#7 Turning Japanese
GH80H FC#8 Hold On Loosely
GH80H FC#9 Only A Lad
GH80H FC#10 Lonely Is the Night
GH80H FC#11 Wrathchild
GH80H FC#12 Police Truck
GH80H FC#13 The Warrior

Should have been more but they were mostly just one tries and brushing off the dust so yeah it's ok. :P I also wanted to see if I could still squeeze at all so I picked an easy song to go for and..well I guess it's like riding a bike. :D

Anyway I'm going to try and fix my Les Paul but until then I'll just work on entering songs for GH1 and 80s, and possibly find a copy of GH2 for PS2 as well. I also am planning to (foolishly possibly) update all the links to my highest scores pictures since my old host died. And that's about all for now. Laters. :D

Edit: 6-24-16 - Finished off unentered GH1 Scores:

GH1H FC#23 Even Rats
GH1H FC#24 Hey
GH1H FC#25 Sail Your Ship By
GH1H FC#26 Story of My Love

Last edited by Mike65707 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes coming back after years give better results. crazy hehe. good job on GH80s, I shall return to it and have fun with it. been a while since I've played this game.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6-28-16 - I opened up my Les Paul and found out it's not the strum bar that's broken, it's one of the pins in the head connectors. So sadly I guess it's time to bury Ol' Faithful, which sucks since I can't find my Xplorer anywhere either so guitar for newer games is really off the table for awhile.

After realizing that I went back to GH1 and worked on hard getting 7 new FCs and 11 million total score.

GH1H FC#27 Iron Man
GH1H FC#28 Spanish Castle Magic
GH1H FC#29 All of This
GH1H FC#30 Caveman Rejoice
GH1H FC#31 Farewell Myth
GH1H FC#32 Heart Full of Black
GH1H FC#33 You Got Another Thing Comin

Funny story about #32. I swore I had over-strummed somewhere in the solo but I kept playing through just to do it and took the pic cuz it was a high score. It wasn't until I entered it in that I realized it was actually an FC.

Mike65707  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6-29-16 - I was set on getting these songs done after several close calls. Little did I know it would take several hours for each one. Ace of Spades was stupid cuz I just made stupid mistakes but No One Knows..well I'd hit the zig zags and miss the part after. Hit the strumming, miss the zigs, hit the part after. Hit everything then miss on the last activation..it was so infuriating but it's finally over!

GH1H FC#34 Ace of Spades
GH1H FC#35 No One Knows

That also put me in the top 100 for GH1 Hard so it's a nice plus. Now hopefully the next FCs will come a bit easier. :P I also have GH2 for PS2 coming to me in a week so I'll be able to have one more game to work on.

Mike65707  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7-01-16 - More work on GH1 Hard:

GH1H FC#36 Fire It Up
GH1H FC#37 Higher Ground
GH1H FC#38 Cheat On the Church

Oh and a 100% OS(x2) on Frankenstein.

Much thanks to Youtube's loop feature, which has been helping me remember strumming patterns from several songs. There are still a few songs I could easily get, especially The Breaking Wheel, I just cannot seem to keep my strumming steady enough to hit the entire song 100% of the time. If I can get to 40 I may take a break and do some reduxes or go back to 80s for awhile..at least until GH2 comes.

Last edited by Mike65707 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7-02-16 - I only meant to play a little bit tonight and it turned into 4 hours later. Whoops.

GH1H FC#39 Crossroads
GH1H FC#40 The Breaking Wheel

Crossroads fell in 2 tries. Nothing too hard. Then I thought I'd try to get a better score on The Breaking Wheel...and I learned why I couldn't keep my strumming steady; cuz the damn song isn't steady to begin with! Once I got the tempo changes down (and like 3 hours of playing over and over and over....) it finally fell as well. My wrist really feels it now lol.

Frankenstein should still be doable but the rest will require some sitting down and focus but as I said I may do some reduxes. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on 40/47. Can't wait to see you get the FGFC.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Nice job on 40/47. Can't wait to see you get the FGFC.

Thanks. Hopefully it wont be too long but slowly and surely will pay off eventually right?

7-05-16 - So I took Decontrol's chart and looked at it one time and thought "Why don't I have this one yet". So I went and played it 3 times and had everything down pact.

GH1H FC#41 Decontrol

As for anything else, Frankenstein is causing me issues. Mainly random mistakes but I haven't gotten a few parts down and I miss a lot at the quick triplet with the chord (you know the one). But a bit more practice and it should come.

I'm about 75% consistent on Get Ready to Rokk atm. Fly On the Wall is of course a dick, and I haven't even focused on the other three. TF I still play from time to time but it's all just spur of the moment.

Still waiting for GH2.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on Decontrol!

Texas Flood is by far the most difficult Hard song in GH1, so don't worry if that one takes you awhile. It did for me, that's for sure. I think you can get Franky, GR2R, and Bark at the Moon, at least, pretty soon. You can check out my Hard solo montage if you want help on how to strum through the latter two; as for Franky, are you having trouble with the fingering?

And yeah, FotW is a huge dick. I'm incredibly thankful both the Hard Re-FC and the XFC both didn't take as long as the first time I HFC'd it.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Good job on Decontrol!

Texas Flood is by far the most difficult Hard song in GH1, so don't worry if that one takes you awhile. It did for me, that's for sure. I think you can get Franky, GR2R, and Bark at the Moon, at least, pretty soon. You can check out my Hard solo montage if you want help on how to strum through the latter two; as for Franky, are you having trouble with the fingering?

It prolly is just my fingers blanking. I used to it it all the time on Expert so if I sat down and focused it would most likely go down. Just been really busy the last few days with work and the 4th. Should sit down with some GH tonight hopefully. :p

Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

05-28-18 - Finally got a working guitar thanks to CH making me want to play GH again. I'm starting a new job soon so I dunno how much time I'll have to play but once I get my 360 out of storage maybe some new FCs.

But yeah I hit the Red Snake with taps. I honestly never thought I'd be able to do this.

Here's hoping to seeing you around sometime.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: