ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hell yeah I'm #1 on Holy war drums! Wait...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
notBowen  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Hell yeah I'm #1 on Holy war drums! Wait... Reply with quote

There are THREE people on this goddamned leaderboard. Really? Like NO ONE bought this? It's not that bad. Jeez.
Nivlheim  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that it's only just released. My preorder shipped today. Also, it's (afaik) not available outside North America yet.
rastabot1  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're talking about expert right? I havent unlocked that song yet I'm on the Tier with Spirit of Radio, Run to the Hills ect...
Anyways, what do you think of the bass drum being a gem in the middle? I never played drummania, so I'm still getting used to it. But I think I learned pretty quickly. Whats your GT? Theres a lot of online vs achievements, so we should do some drum score duel.
notBowen  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rastabot1 wrote:
You're talking about expert right? I havent unlocked that song yet I'm on the Tier with Spirit of Radio, Run to the Hills ect...
Anyways, what do you think of the bass drum being a gem in the middle? I never played drummania, so I'm still getting used to it. But I think I learned pretty quickly. Whats your GT? Theres a lot of online vs achievements, so we should do some drum score duel.
My name is the same as my username here. I got used to the bass note thing and I think it's actually superior as far as my ability to interpret the beat now. Send a friend request if you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: