ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Online achievements trading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nipps  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Online achievements trading Reply with quote

Hey guys, i dont know if this is allowed in scorehero or not, so if its not ethical take it down

I am trying to get a full 1000 gs on this game but cant play online due to no one being online. im looking for a few people to help boost the online achievements. or to just play online with.
the online achievemnts are ....
Code:
3 wins in a row
 5 wins in a row
 10 wins overall
 50 wins overall
 100 online games played
 win a 6 person band match.

i have a few of these already but will be willing to help anyone who doesnt.
If anyone is interested in helping. i will help you and you help me. write in here and we can make a time to play.
thanks.
Prong1978  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten all of the online Achievements, and have some advice to offer. Find a friend who wants the Achievements, and keep playing Stone Cold Crazy over and over again. I'm reasonably sure it's the shortest song in the game. Inever timed it in game, but the Queen original is 2:15 long. In game, it seemed the same to me.

Also, I wouldn't be opposed to helping someone get five wins if they could get me the 1 mil Achievement in GHIII. I'm not the greatest so, I'd probably have to play Bass on Erten Was whatever it's called. :-)

EDIT:: I got my 1,000,000 co-op Achievement so the Achievement swapping offer is sadly rescinded. I'd still help JRyder get the 100% duo on GHIII though.

Last edited by Prong1978 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
JRyder  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throw me into the achievement trading ring. Pretty sure Stone Cold Crazy and Blitzkrieg Bop might be the exact same length, though. At least according to Wikipedia. So for those of us that don't like Queen/the SCC cover. Not that BB is any better.

And Prong, if you wouldn't mind playing an easy song so I can get the 100% a co-op song achievement, I can help out with the 1,000,000.

nipps  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRyder wrote:
Throw me into the achievement trading ring. Pretty sure Stone Cold Crazy and Blitzkrieg Bop might be the exact same length, though. At least according to Wikipedia. So for those of us that don't like Queen/the SCC cover. Not that BB is any better.

And Prong, if you wouldn't mind playing an easy song so I can get the 100% a co-op song achievement, I can help out with the 1,000,000.

hey jryder
give me a friend invite.. nipps1 and i can help ya with that achievement as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: