ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero World Tour - Score tracking to come soon!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Guitar Hero World Tour - Score tracking to come soon! Reply with quote

Guitar Hero World Tour is now available in stores!

Score tracking is still being tested at the moment as some pages aren't quite complete and I'm still missing important information regarding setting up the tiers and song orderings for all the instruments. Despite our history of having score tracking available right at midnight, rather than launch something that's incorrect and incomplete I've decided to hold off a bit until at least the core features (manage scores and submissions) are properly working.

In the meantime feel free to hang around the forums and IRC to discuss the game, read others' impressions, or look to find other bandmates to rock with in our new Will Rock For Food forum. I apologize for the slight delay, and everything should be up with another announcement to follow shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, That's okay GH WT was going to be my first game to use Score tracking... But I guess I can get my scores up now :-) Good luck with getting it up

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
charliehorse55  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any Idea on a ETA? also, I'm sure you could get some help finalizing the information from our thousands of members.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:
Good luck with getting it up

... agreed.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
elForeign  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A slight delay won't hurt anyone, i agree, it's better to have a functional product than to have a dysfunctional one.

Add me on PSN! just let me know you're from Scorehero!
SirSire  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's me online waiting to see who gets the ceremonial first score upload
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 047386231147
shooter21198  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as it works it will be all good
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shooter21198SH
Kris18  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take as long as needed.

I don't see any reason to rush. Most of us probably won't have it by noon anyway. Even then, correct and complete is better than partial.
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine with me. After months of waiting and an unnecessary trip to the ONLY video game selling company within 30 miles (Wal-Mart) I have been told they can't sell it to me until 1:30 p.m. the next day. During which I will be working, alone, from opening until closing, in a sub shop INSIDE of the Wal-Mart. So at 10:30 p.m. tomorrow (when I should be done...considering I can't take a break since I'll be the only one there all day) I get to go to electronics section and find out their sold out. It should be added that I can't reserve the game because the half-asleep woman in the electronics section wasn't told to let people reserve it. It's just that, if we run out of pickles, we at least apologize for not having them. /end rant & apologize for it
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vampyromaniacal
HyadesD4  

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So will there be a new division of the site? I would imagine things would get a bit too complicated with another game and 4 new parts.

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
p41  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it will be up and working soon enough... KEEP WORKING!

No sleep for you!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time and do it right!

I remember last year when it took a couple of weeks to get the Rock Band score tracking up, they did a good job with it then too!
supA-  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure everyone would prefer a system up after a short delay which actually works correctly against a system that gets up as fast as possible but doesn't show correct information

Take as much time as needed, it's fine - we don't even get the game here until the 12th
Taberif1  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG bout time this finally came out ^_^ i cant wait to get my copy in approx. 10 hours Mr. Green its understandable that theres no score tracking quite yet,i havnt seen anything on how the game marks its tiers. This will be a very fun game. good luck scorehero staff.

Last edited by Taberif1 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
gochipper127  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampyromaniac wrote:
Fine with me. After months of waiting and an unnecessary trip to the ONLY video game selling company within 30 miles (Wal-Mart) I have been told they can't sell it to me until 1:30 p.m. the next day. During which I will be working, alone, from opening until closing, in a sub shop INSIDE of the Wal-Mart. So at 10:30 p.m. tomorrow (when I should be done...considering I can't take a break since I'll be the only one there all day) I get to go to electronics section and find out their sold out. It should be added that I can't reserve the game because the half-asleep woman in the electronics section wasn't told to let people reserve it. It's just that, if we run out of pickles, we at least apologize for not having them. /end rant & apologize for it

Wow, that sucks.
I can't get mine until 1:30 pm aswell, but I won't be working or anything, so I'll be able to get it then.
I'm still mad that I can't get it at midnight.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: