ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
central FL tourney november 28th Roster REVEALED!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: central FL tourney november 28th Roster REVEALED!!! Reply with quote

well we're about a month away and i'm getting excited for this. now that HFactorX isn't coming (anyone coming from/around bradenton?) we've got:
myself (XG, XD) and possible guest (he needs a ride from st. aug.)
Lunacy182 (XD) and guest (XG)
SuomiMetal (?) and guest
GOKUMATRIX (XG?) and guest
OnionPowder (XG) and guest
Vertiggo (XG) and guest (XG)
Draktyr (XG, XD) and his fiancee
(note: listed in () are tourneys)

if your name isn't listed above, i'm not aware that you are coming. but it's not too late to add you. if your name isn't listed, please pm me answering the following questions and i will respond back with more info.

1.) if you're coming by yourself, and if not, how many people you would want to bring, and your ages (i just need to know bc of possible alcohol)
2.) exactly what gear/equipment you could bring if needed, including console(s) (and if you have DLC), discs, display, and instruments (you wouldn't be asked to bring everything you list of course, and be sure you mention what console(s) your discs/instruments are for)
3.) would you be crashing and leaving in the morning
4.) would you like to enter the tourney, and if so, what game/instrument/difficulty would you like to enter

if i listed your name but didn't include your guest or tourney info, then i'm not aware of it. please pm me with the additional info. if you are under 18 and live with your parents and are crashing here, i will need to call your parents after you get here.

how do you guys want to do the tournaments? do you want to have set tiers or songs to play, or just have the players decide, flip a coin if needed?

as far as equipment goes, if everyone brings what i asked them to, we should be able to have 3 set ups going, but i'm shooting for 4 and hopefully 5 so we can have a set up dedicated to the tourneys.
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
MrPink  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would go, but where do you live?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrPink wrote:

PM your information, and he is supposed to PM everybody in November about the location.

Also, wouldn't it have been easier to just edit this into the OP of the original thread?

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
Hoops4sho  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrPink wrote:

i live near ocala, so it'd probably take you between 1:30 to 2 hrs to get here. it's on the day after thanksgiving, november 28th (friday). if you decide to go, pm me answering the above questions and i'll give you more specific info.

OnionPowder wrote:
Also, wouldn't it have been easier to just edit this into the OP of the original thread?

yeah, but i couldn't resist that snazzy subject line lol
Streaming Blood Sex Sugar Magik!!
not trying to be a dick and it's probably just a typo, but it's Blood Sugar Sex Magik just in case you didn't realize.
I don't really think it matters, does it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Hoops4sho
MrPink  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah maybe i might move back to pittsburgh by then i bored down here lol. but my gametag is its mr pink on xbl if you guys wanna play with me im pretty good i dont wanna brag lol send me a friend request we'll play wih some pros or something

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent you a PM. But I need to know where this is. How awesome would this be if I could go. Maryland never has anything but I'll be in florida for the 28th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: