ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Glitched Note Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EffectZ  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Glitched Note Thread Reply with quote

We'll since there seems to be a few songs that have glitched notes I think we should discuss which songs have these glitches, and maybe ways around them. Because it's pretty frustrating when you FC one of these songs and it doesn't count as an FC.

These are the songs I know of that have a glitched notes.

Sweet Home Alabama

AntiSocial

I'm sure they're more than these two though.
-

I'm going to try playing these songs without using SP to see if that has anything to do with the notes being glitched.

Anyone else have any other songs that you know that are glitched and or ideas about this?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I post this in every thread about it:

I'm almost 100% certain it's from letting a note pass by from using starpower, that isn't a or note.

I have about 7-9 "FCs" where this happened due to the beat being too fast to activate and continue hitting notes, and the rest of the FC's I can confirm that no notes passed while activating.

Can someone FC Anitsocial without using SP and confirm this?
Or possibly any other one they claim has a glitched note? (I'm kinda starting to think that most people activate during the breaks on Antisocial, so this is the only contender in my mind for actually being glitched)

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
I post this in every thread about it:

I'm almost 100% certain it's from letting a note pass by from using starpower, that isn't a or note.

I have about 7-9 "FCs" where this happened due to the beat being too fast to activate and continue hitting notes, and the rest of the FC's I can confirm that no notes passed while activating.

Can someone FC Anitsocial without using SP and confirm this?
Or possibly any other one they claim has a glitched note? (I'm kinda starting to think that most people activate during the breaks on Antisocial, so this is the only contender in my mind for actually being glitched)

I'd have to agree with this, but the amount of people with 99%s on Antisocial leads me to believe that one is just broken (but I'll gladly be proven wrong). I originally thought Satch Boogie was glitched because i FC'd it with 99%, but after testing the whole activation+missed note thing, I bet I just missed a note in an activation.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to double post but I figured it was semi important. I reFC'd Satch Boogie with video this time and checked to be sure that I didn't miss a note in the activation, and I didn't. So you can add Satch Boogie to that list (at least as far as RB drums go).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: