ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Blastbeat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sisorex  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Blastbeat Reply with quote

Hi, been a while since I posted here, wow. Anyhow, the kit with drums isnt available for Jersey till this weekend (DO WANT etc), and I was wondering if any of the songs on WT have blast beats in on Expert? I figure the majority of the beats will be fairly easy to follow for a drummer even on expert, and wondered if there was much in the way of blasting, or even irregular time signatures with odd offbeat patterns. I did a quick search but didnt get much in the way of results.

If not, is it possible to write a song with blasts in the editor? That would be epic.

--Sisorex

These scores seriously need updating, *sigh*
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that could be really classified as a blast would be a couple sections of B.Y.O.B. It fails you out in about a second if you get off track.

As far as odd time signatures, there's a couple songs by Tool that would qualify (not Parabola, I believe that's mostly in 4/4).

I haven't messed around with the editor yet but theoretically you could make either or both of these items within it.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: