ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scoring oddity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sosaman66  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Scoring oddity Reply with quote

I dunno how many other people this has happened to, but my top scores on Ziggy Stardust and Fat Lip (on Medium) are exactly the same right now: 144,032 lol. I wonder how many times that has happened to other people, can't be too commonplace i imagine
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drakken wrote:
You know how you press start to continue and the toilet flushes? Well, every time you press Start again, it duplicates your score. If you press start 5 times, your score will show up 5 times.

I discovered this early on, when I didn't know you needed to press Start only once to advance. I thought the first time confirmed your score and the second time made it go back to the menu. Pressing it twice resulted in my score showing up twice.

This is most likely the cause, unless you can remember yourself actually playing the same score twice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, the flushing thing isn't the case, b/c the same song doesn't have the score twice, it's 2 different songs have the same top score. I just so happened to have pulled that off, i realized that after i got the score on Fat Lip and saw it equaled my record for Ziggy Stardust.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Yeah.. I guess I should the read your entire post without making assumptions. I just saw "identical scores" and immediately went searching for that quote, heh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it's all good. went on an impressive streak and 100%'ed 4 songs so i have 100%'s on all of the 3rd set of 5 songs... can't remember the title for the life of me lol.
GibsonGuy100  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Duplication Reply with quote

Awesome now my family will never beat my top scores.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: