ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FrankieB's 26th Big Birthday Bash Bonanza Extravaganza!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: FrankieB's 26th Big Birthday Bash Bonanza Extravaganza!!! Reply with quote

On December 6th, at my extremely small apartment/townhouse in Lexington, Kentucky, I plan on buying some alcohol and drinking. I plan on wearing a large black afro, perhaps some sunglasses, and acting like a fool all day long.

I am also inviting some friends that you might have heard of.

CONFIRMED
(1 local friend)
SArmstr0ng
DevilMayAsian
Chuckleslovakian
dbc
malictus(+1)

NAUGHTY BOX aka You Guys Suck Fat Testicles
8 local friends
MeeesterHat
PriestMLH
eyewin8
Velocity92C
Velocity's +1
Velocity's Wife

If you live in the area and are at least 21 years old (only exception is for eyewin8 who's parents I have met before and perhaps hsatakeit if he decided to make an appearance). I will not extend this invitation to anyone.

Rules for those who come:
If you drink, be ready to share. If you don't drink, be ready to be around people who do.
Drugs: If you bring needles into my house I will kick your ass. If you bring powder into my house I will kick your ass. If you bring herbs into my house, you will be welcomed with open arms and fed until you pass out on my couch.

You may stay the night on Saturday if you can find somewhere to sleep. I have a couch that I would prefer no one sleep on but I will make an exception for the evening. I also have an air mattress.

Pictures, video, and other antics will be posted afterwards and during the event. I would like to have a full band ESL2 Bladder of Steel achievement fest, with everyone swapping out instruments. People with an Ion kit in the area are a welcome addition.

Max guest list really should not exceed 10-12 people, as it will be very cramped at that point. But if you are ready to party we can put another TV in the kitchen area and bust out a PS2 or the like.

Edit: I don't care how many people we get. The more the merrier. Lets do it people.

PARTY TIME WEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by FrankieB on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:34 am; edited 17 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: FrankieB's 26th Big Birthday Bash Bonanza Extravaganza!! Reply with quote

First off, take me off the "Kinda Sorta Confirmed" list. I AM CONFIRMED, GAT-DAMMIT. As long as the flight doesn't get cancelled.

FrankieB wrote:
On December 6th, at my extremely small apartment/townhouse, I plan on buying some alcohol and drinking. I plan on wearing a large black afro, perhaps some sunglasses, and acting like a fool all day long.

Just to let you guys know: as a half-member of the NAACP, I have cleared it with them and they will allow FrankieB to wear his large black afro all weekend. Jesse Jackson has agreed not to make an appearance on television to denounce the party as evil or racist, like he did when those college party pictures surfaced, featuring white kids dressed in "gangsta-wear" and in blackface.

However, if any of you dress up as Aunt Jemimah...well...I am just gonna snap.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MeeesterHat  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wanting to make it to a SH get-together for some time now, and this is probably the closest I've seen one. This isn't too bad of a drive for me, so I may try to make it out there, FrankieB.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeester you are definitely welcome to my house! I will put you on the list!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
ffffaaaacccckkkk  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERRO!!!!

i would love to make this but i dont know and Frankie me and DMA need to talk to you asap >_>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I might actually make it to this. I've been wanting to go to a get together for a long time and this is definitely the closest I've seen. Put me down as a maybe and I'll get back to you for sure soon.

Things that suck : Christianity, metal music, iPhones, Twitter, WoW, anime, 9/11 conspiracies and most of all, censorship.
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy birthday fat boy
jaimeclaude  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21???????

...but I'm Canadian <_<
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisVance wrote:
happy birthday fat boy

I want Chris Vance at my birthday party But noooooooooooo instead he'll be copulating with his fiance. What a bum.

Velocity I'll mark you down!

Jamieclaude, you are more than welcome to my house at anytime. I don't care how old you are you are freaking gorgeous and I am secretly in love with you. If you thought you could come down to Kentucky my door would be open for you.
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could probably go to this if I could convince my parents that no alcohol was involved. But, really if I do go, just no drugs. If I leave and smell like weed, then I would get killed. My mom was kind of mad about that tournament, so I will need to be really nice between now and 12/6. Put me down as a Confirmed Kinda Sorta

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:
I could probably go to this if I could convince my parents that no alcohol was involved. But, really if I do go, just no drugs. If I leave and smell like weed, then I would get killed. My mom was kind of mad about that tournament, so I will need to be really nice between now and 12/6. Put me down as a Confirmed Kinda Sorta

I won't be drinking too much, nor will I be partaking in any drugs (though i don't have any problem with those who do...long as you don't barf on me).

So...hey, actually we should schedule Designated Parent Communicators.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Eyewin. I'm SArmstr0ng. You may remember me from such Youtube movies as 'Home Alone: SArmstr0ng Plays My Curse', and 'Odds and Ends: A Guitar Hero Summary.' Also, I was a competitor in last year's Scorehero Fantasy Basketball League on Yahoo with this bright young man.

"Let me assure you that your son was not partaking in any illegal activities at FrankieB's shindig...except for that one song we downloaded, but surely he shouldn't be severely punished for that, am I right? M I RITE???

"No, ma'am, I assure you that I am NOT high right now. I'm just explaining what a bright young man you've raised, and that you should be proud of...what in the world is THAT???"

*secretly pulls out white ball*

"Ninja...VARNISH!"

*pile of finished, oaken tables appears*

"...shit, wrong ball. Ninja..VANISH!!!"

*disappears*

Eyewin's Mom: Who was that guy?
Eyewin: *crying* I just don't KNOW anymore!!! I'm scared!
Eyewin's Mom: I am too, son. I am too. Let's go inside.

Moral of the story: Eyewin will never do drugs. EVER.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record no one will be doing drugs. There will be no heroin, crack, cocaine, pills, methamphetamines, LSD, ecstasy, mescaline, morphine, speed, steroids, Sudafed, Tylenol, Ben-Gay, Icy-Hot, cough drops or anything of the sort in this house.

And eyewin there is no way I am letting you touch any of my alcohol. If your mom doesn't trust that I will take care of you then thats fine I suppose. I respect your parents quite a bit and would not want them thinking I would let you engage in anything illegal.

And I am sure everyone can see why I am excited to have SArmstr0ng at my house!
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try and come Frankie. No way do I want to miss out on something like this.

Also, I love you Micah >_>

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Velocity92C  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost 100% on this, gotta run it by my wife but I don't think she'll have a problem. What do I need to bring with me? Drinks, Xbox/PS2, controller, anything? Shoot me your address in a PM if you could Frankie so I can mapquest it too. Wife and I share a car so I might have to rent one for a night or something.

Things that suck : Christianity, metal music, iPhones, Twitter, WoW, anime, 9/11 conspiracies and most of all, censorship.
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm going to try my best to make it to your bash. I haven't seen you in a good while, so I'll try. I'll update you as the days progress!

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: