ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT - Game with the Devz - 2 Weeks, 2 Chances!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ghwt hype Reply with quote

darrensanch11 wrote:
well the before ghwt came out i was so hyped up to get it and play fury of the storm, master of puppets and johnny b. goode, eruption and some song by buckethead which most likely would have been a good song also.

so i go to eb games on release date get the game us the unlock all cheat and go to setlist which ironicly looks like the rock band 2 setlist! so i scroll down and there isnt any of the songs i wanted to play! the best song u have to offer in this crappy rip-off of rock band is hot for teacher, byob and crazy train which the charts were very disapointing. so it turns out that the setlist i saw online was a fake. so i play 50% of expert guitar carrer and im like fuck this these songs all suck and are boring as hell not 2 mention the terrible charts and purple hammer-on bull shit. not to mention the carrer was alot like rock band 2s world tour carrer. before gh4 came out i liked gh so much better than rock band because GUITAR HERO now has singing and drums in it I CANT EVEN CONSIDER THIS A GUITAR HERO GAME. this game is so bad that i went back to guitar hero aerosmith and spent a week getting every acheveiment in that game. the only thing about ghwt that i liked is its fun with 4 people over your house. but guitar hero three wrecks everything please make more dlc for guitar hero 3.

The English language is a fucking amazing thing. The setlist "fraud" was your own damn fault for believing everything you read online. One quick check over at the official Guitar Hero site, or even Wikipedia could have prevented that. If you think it's just like Rock Band 2, then just go play Rock Band 2 and not bitch about it. Sure, they copied some things off of Rock Band, but hey, that's what you have to do in the gaming world sometimes. They saw how successful Rock Band was, and figured if they didn't follow the full band trend they would lose fans to Rock Band or even Rock Revolution. There are faults with the game on first play, but you get used to the purple hammer ons and the different timing window.

tl;dr Get over yourself, nobody cares what one person on a forum thinks. Also there is no tl'dr, read what I wrote

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: