ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GHWT Bass - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn......I don't even think I got 1st on any song this week. I pathed out all the songs and got all my scores like 2 hours after they were released last week and then never looked at them again. Maybe I should take a little more time in pathing them out instead of thinking I am a pathing Guru . O well next weeks songs look fun and all of them are going to be squeeze-fests (which I love being in) . Good luck everyone this week.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, so much for my Hollywood Nights 1ST. It was a good week guys, this week looks pretty good too.

Oh my God btown teach me how to squeeze right now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well unfortunately I am not going to be able to play but for 30 minutes this week so I am not going to be competitive at all this week. Hopefully I will be able to play more next week but things are not looking too good at this point. So good luck everyone else in this league, hopefully I will at least be able to make playoffs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btownsoccerstud wrote:
Well unfortunately I am not going to be able to play but for 30 minutes this week so I am not going to be competitive at all this week. Hopefully I will be able to play more next week but things are not looking too good at this point. So good luck everyone else in this league, hopefully I will at least be able to make playoffs.

I hear ya man, I've been working every day in retail and Christmas is just killing me. I got all of my scores up for the leagues I'm in but I probably could have done more with the score.

Best of luck to everyone though!

This week was pretty good for me, except it took me way to long to re-FC Never Too Late. Stupid chorus...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainKirk666 wrote:
btownsoccerstud wrote:

I hear ya man, I've been working every day in retail and Christmas is just killing me. I got all of my scores up for the leagues I'm in but I probably could have done more with the score.

Best of luck to everyone though!

This week was pretty good for me, except it took me way to long to re-FC Never Too Late. Stupid chorus...
Same here. I have to work every day this week including Saturday and Sunday out of town and I don't get off until Wednesday of next week. :-( But Best of luck to every one else in the league.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btownsoccerstud wrote:

lol you'll probably still pwn them songs and get awesome scores

as for playoffs, i don't think you have to worry about it, you're as good as in

finished this week's songs finally, it's been a looong week for leagues in my book, i've had a lot to do and 10 songs among the various leagues to work with, so i'm really glad to be finished before i'm out all day tomorrow i could try and figure out a new never too late path to get a better score with, but i cannot make one for the life of me... i know there is one because vertiggo has like 207k according to the top scores page, but i can't find the right activations... oh well, i'll just have to take a slight hit on that one, hopefully i can still takeover first from btown

CaptainKirk666  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
btownsoccerstud wrote:

lol you'll probably still pwn them songs and get awesome scores

as for playoffs, i don't think you have to worry about it, you're as good as in

finished this week's songs finally, it's been a looong week for leagues in my book, i've had a lot to do and 10 songs among the various leagues to work with, so i'm really glad to be finished before i'm out all day tomorrow i could try and figure out a new never too late path to get a better score with, but i cannot make one for the life of me... i know there is one because vertiggo has like 207k according to the top scores page, but i can't find the right activations... oh well, i'll just have to take a slight hit on that one, hopefully i can still takeover first from btown

I know, I got my best Never Too Late score and I checked the leaderboards to see Vertiggo on the top...by a lot.

He must have squeezed the life out of that song.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP i had a freakin' sweet week. had i think 2 optimals, a -200 that's extremely extremely difficult to get, and a -8 that's also pretty dang difficult to get... pretty good considering i did all my songs on the very last day LOL. i may be seeing four firsts this week... i can possibly has overtake vertiggo?? o_O

Vertiggo  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
HOLY CRAP i had a freakin' sweet week. had i think 2 optimals, a -200 that's extremely extremely difficult to get, and a -8 that's also pretty dang difficult to get... pretty good considering i did all my songs on the very last day LOL. i may be seeing four firsts this week... i can possibly has overtake vertiggo?? o_O

Of course you can... I didn't even play two songs...

Even with the extended week, I had no time to play. *Shrugs*
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
pashumba  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertiggo wrote:
pashumba wrote:

Of course you can... I didn't even play two songs...

Even with the extended week, I had no time to play. *Shrugs*

lol so i noticed, lame cuz i was wanting to overtake you when you were still at full force

awesome week, i got first on every song (two of them were ties, but hey, still first place), so it was epic and ftw, first place going into the playoffs!! at last, first place when it really counts

malictus  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had < 45 minutes to spend on this, so I'm happy enough with 4th place. And 4th overall, which means I am surely playoff bound. Good luck everyone!
BtownSH  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the playoffs don't start before Wednesday or as long as the 1st round doesn't end until Thursday night I should be able to focus on the playoff songs pretty well. If I would have known I was going to be so little points away from 2nd overall for the league I would have tried to fit in another run of one song. O well congrats everyone and good luck in the playoffs.
BtownSH  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck Miwco! I am kind of glad I got to play against someone this week. This is the 1st week I actually really like the song we are working on. Yay for Schism!!
pashumba  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa wait... vert didn't submit a score?? :O crazy, so now it's me versus btown... BYOB, my arch-nemesis... maybe, just maybe, i'll FINALLY FC the full game on bass now... i might've guessed this would be the final song

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: