ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New DLC - The Eagles, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deathbat911  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait for those free ones.
hopefully i'll have my 360 by then.
BooMan555  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoffeeBeans wrote:
No, no he doesn't. He can state his thoughts without blurting out a bunch of ignorant crap and look like a 12 year old nerd thinking he's so godly in video games. Although I agree with some of the points, neversoft doesn't work or make games and dlc just for scorehero and other good players. There ARE other people out there who may suck that have the game you know. If you expect them to cater to only you then that's just ridiculous and selfish. And that other kid you were agreeing with made an even bigger fool of himself since he called baseballkid a fanboy when he's better and probably plays more of both games than him, plus he's the one who brought up rb2 and started idk...acting like a fanboy

The bold statement was adressed in my post. I said they should have a lot more relaxed mainstream classic songs (especially in the beginning to draw them in to purchase) than challenging songs, but there has to be some. Please both sides with a certain ratio.

The non-bold is irrelevant and agreeable.

Stryper's Myspace Here

Can't wait, because the Dragonforce album wasn't good at all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: KeenanC
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
corkscrewblow-

rofl.. acting like a fanboy. i LOVE GH and (usually) hate RB (sold my RB1 full kit for $60 a couple months after i bought it) i always buy every GH game including GH:A no matter what the reception is but i just don't agree with their DLC strategy. i also don't care about these ignorant fanboys flaming me for my own opinion. if you don't agree that's great, nobody cares. even GH3 had better launch DLC with the VR pack at launch but all WT is getting are these slow, boring mainstream crap songs. as with RB DLC, yes this week they're releasing some garbage nickelodeon DLC but they're also releasing Children of Bodom so they can cater to everyone's taste and not just mainstream bs.

also, i really don't know why GH fanboys are bringing up DLC for past games when they don't even work in any other game. good job.

you are so ignorant and you dont even know what u said. first of all I AM NOT A GH FAN BOY. There are times where for weeks i almost only play rock band 1/2 and i say to myself, wow rb is so much funner than guitar hero, i just wish there was even more of rock band. i also hate how ns charts they're songs, harmonix gets it right with rock band, why cant neversoft?

anyway, you said this.

[quote]haven't even touched WT since i got RB2 and i won't be for a while thanks to this terrible DLC. RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage.[/quote]

you said gh, which means guitar hero, not guitar hero world tour. so you were talking about dlc/songs for guitar hero games, not just world tour. so therefore it is justified to list examples from gh, which is what you wrote, gh.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score-tracking for the Smashing Pumpkins DLC is now up. Enjoy.

And please stop with the flaming and name-calling. It leads us nowhere and clutters the topic for other readers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't give two fucks about difficulty, I'm gonna go and play 1979 and The Everlasting Gaze... and then probably change my underwear.

For what it's worth, I would've marginally preferred them in Rock Band for the vocal engine, but that's like complaining about being given £1000 in change rather than notes, or being given a Ferrari and complaining about the interior of the glovebox. There might've been basis for fanboy wars back in the days before GH:WT but now we can do all instruments in both games... well, it just seems pretty redundant to argue really.

EDIT: So now I've played them... holy shit, G.L.O.W. is awesome.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, everyone is getting so angry over which game has better DLC. I say just be grateful that you all get these songs and don't have to play the same songs on GH3 or GHWT over and over and over again. If you don't like the song, then you don't have to get it. Anyways, I'm sure they'll release a pack with some hard songs, just be patient.

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
BooMan555  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
Wow, everyone is getting so angry over which game has better DLC. I say just be grateful that you all get these songs and don't have to play the same songs on GH3 or GHWT over and over and over again. If you don't like the song, then you don't have to get it. Anyways, I'm sure they'll release a pack with some hard songs, just be patient.

I'm not angry at all I'm just stating what I feel about what's available and how even it should be between challenging and relaxing songs. I stated that there should definitely be more relaxing classics than challenging "underground" for lack of a better work. I said I'd give them a month or two before I start getting upset and confused. We should all be grateful we get any DLC at all, but I do slightly feel that if they are to release DLC in these bunches then it should vary in difficulty and genre between releases. Now classics I can jam and sing to. Next, some hard songs maybe a lot of people haven't heard of. Something new and exiting and such.

Stryper's Myspace Here

Can't wait, because the Dragonforce album wasn't good at all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: KeenanC
Vendetta  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life in the Fast Lane is gonna be pretty sweet...probably one of my favorite songs by The Eagles.

Also - Sliver = win
anonymous_97  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
kirosame  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hoping you guys launch a Megadeth DLC ;___;
Nice songs anyway, I'm happy to see more Eagles' songs in Guitar Hero.
KooolAid  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My reaction to the nirvana dlc was like toymachine's reaction to the buckethead. OMFG i r like teh biggest nirvana fan

sliver is one of my favorites to play on my real bass and you know your right is in my top 5.. Im excited..

Edit: wow i almost forgot negative creep... another fav from bleach

anybody who thinks nirvana is to "soft" listen to their bleach songs.. like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvwzCobcxTw

NIRVANA F-T-W
[x] Learn to tap + beat TTFAF
[] 5* TTFAF
RB:
Expert Drums [] <RTTH>
FC New dlc songs of the week []
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Koool Aid34
lygallday1212  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when does pepper come out??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slave1pilot PSN Name: leftovercrack12
AdmiralAxtell  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Tool Please

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smashing Pumpkins is awesome and I can't wait for Nirvana and Pepper! Great job picking out DLC Neversoft!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: XBishopxX
SmegZORS  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ew eagles = lame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: