ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New Christian band game 6 player (4 singer) support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: New Christian band game 6 player (4 singer) support Reply with quote

http://www.cloud9games.com/
Heavenly Harmony Gold - Jam Pak

Normally these 3rd (4th?) party games are pretty bare bones ripoffs with little or no innovation. To my great surprise, this game actually has a bunch of unique and really cool features that I would love to see implimented in a big budget game such as the next Rock Band.
It's a PC game and the only real periferal is their branded USB microphone. It apparently supports the instruments from other music games and shown in the video are the Rock Band drums and Guitar Hero guitars. Now onto the real key points that caught my ear:
-6 player support, 4 singers!! and I'm guessing 1 guitar and 1 drum
-Each singer has their own concurrent vocal pitch track!! This could be crazy for certain songs and could be crazy fun for parties.
-Vocal training games - Match a sliding pitch game and hold a note competition mini-games
-4 Channel vocal music creation software that can be edited with effects and uploaded to www.praiseshare.com (GHTunes anyone?)

Anyway, not that I am into Christian music (although I have been to a Christian Ska concert), but this game does have a few neat features and sounds like a well rounded game for families and Christian music fans.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 singer support, huh? That's pretty...different, I gotta say Not sure this is anything I'd be too interested in trying, however...>_> Not exactly a fan of Christian music.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first time I've ever saw somthing rip off a 3rd party plastic guitar game. This is just like Guitar Praise!
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game seems familiar. I think I saw this before. Do people actually buy these games? I think it would be great for a Christian family, but not so fun for a hardcore gamer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I wonder what'll be next but I did think that guitar praise controller looked sick
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4mauverecords
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
fUNC  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: New Christian band game 6 player (4 singer) support Reply with quote

BriGuy wrote:
Anyway, not that I am into Christian music (although I have been to a Christian Ska concert), but this game does have a few neat features and sounds like a well rounded game for families and Christian music fans.

Nothing wrong with some Christian ska. Five Iron Frenzy is one of the best live bands eva.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: